Randor Residence Susukino Suites
064-0806 Hokkaido, Sapporo, Chuo-ku Minami6Jo Nishi 5-1, Japan – Good location - show map – Metro access
Stay in the heart of Sapporo
You're eligible for a Genius discount at Randor Residence Susukino Suites! To save at this property, all you have to do is sign in.
Randor Residence Susukino Suites provides air-conditioned accommodation with free WiFi in the Sapporo City Centre of Sapporo, 0.7 miles from Odori Park. The accommodation features a hot tub.
Each unit comes with a fully equipped kitchen with a microwave, a seating area with a sofa, a flat-screen TV, a washing machine, and a private bathroom with bath and a hairdryer. There is also a fridge, stovetop and a kettle.
Popular points of interest near the aparthotel include Sapporo TV Tower, Sapporo Clock Tower and Former Hokkaidō Government Office. The nearest airport is New Chitose Airport, 28 miles from Randor Residence Susukino Suites.
This is our guests' favourite part of Sapporo, according to independent reviews.
Select dates to see this property's availability and prices
- Are bathing towels provided? If so, is it provided on per day or per stay basis?Hi, We provide a towels for all rooms/customers. And we will change a new towels everyday.Answered on 12 October 2019
- Is it possible to receive my transported luggage during check-in? Is it possible to send my luggage to my tokyo hotel during check-out?This is not possible because our hotel has an unmanned front desk.Answered on 28 December 2022
- 1 toilet room only? 1 shower room also?It depends on the room you stay inAnswered on 28 October 2022
- how much is the public carpark?There are differences depending on the parking lot. 1100 JPY from 7 am to 6 pm 1600JPY from 6pm to 7am This parking is a 1-minute walk from the hotel.Answered on 2 December 2019
- Is there daily room cleaningThank you for your inquiry. There is no daily room cleaning during your stay. No staff will enter your room during your stay. Best regardsAnswered on 3 February 2020
- Still looking?
- Toilet paper
- Bath or shower
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Dining table
- Electric kettle
- Washing machine
- Tatami (traditional Japanese flooring)
- Socket near the bed
- Drying rack for clothing
- Clothes rack
- Hot tub
- Dining area
- Seating Area
- Flat-screen TV
- Luggage storage
- 24-hour front desk
- Invoice provided
- Fire extinguishers
- CCTV in common areas
- Smoke alarms
- Security alarm
- 24-hour security
- Air conditioning
- Non-smoking throughout
- Allergy-free room
- Soundproof rooms
- Family rooms
- Non-smoking rooms
- Upper floors accessible by elevator
- Hot tub/Jacuzzi
15:00 - 00:00
Until 11:00 hours
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodation type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check the conditions of your required room.
Children and beds
Children of any age are welcome.
Children aged 6 years and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy information, please add the number of children in your group and their ages to your search.
Cot and extra bed policies
Cots and extra beds are not available at this property.
No age restriction
There is no age requirement for check-in
Pets are not allowed.
Randor Residence Susukino Suites accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
FAQs about Randor Residence Susukino Suites
Check-in at Randor Residence Susukino Suites is from 15:00, and check-out is until 11:00.
The prices at Randor Residence Susukino Suites may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates you select, hotel's policy etc.). See the prices by entering your dates.
Room options at Randor Residence Susukino Suites include:
Yes, there is a hot tub. You can find out more about this and the other facilities at Randor Residence Susukino Suites on this page.
Randor Residence Susukino Suites offers the following activities / services (charges may apply):
- Hot tub/Jacuzzi
Randor Residence Susukino Suites is 0.6 miles from the centre of Sapporo.
Yes, Randor Residence Susukino Suites is popular with guests booking family stays.