Stay in the heart of Tokyo – Excellent location - show map
You're eligible for a Genius discount at Hotel Ryumeikan Tokyo! To save at this property, all you have to do is sign in.
Offering modern rooms with free WiFi and wired internet access, Ryumeikan Tokyo features a restaurant with panoramic city views. The hotel is just a 3-minute walk from Tokyo Station.
The sound-proof rooms feature 2 pillow types and extra-long beds. They have a flat-screen TV, an air purification/humidifier, and a computer can be rented for in-room use. Free toiletries, slippers and a hairdryer are provided.
Ryumeikan Hotel Tokyo provides mobile phone rentals, quick laundry service, and travel information. It houses a launderette and drink vending machines. The 24-hour front desk provides DVD/CD player rentals, photocopying services and daily English newspapers. In-room massages can be requested for an extra cost.
At the top-floor restaurant Hanagoyomi, Japanese food is served with sweeping views of Tokyo.
The hotel is a 3-minute walk from Nihombashi Subway Station, and a 10-minute train ride from shopping districts Akihabara and Ginza. Shibuya, Roppongi, and Shinjuku are 30-minutes away by train.
This is our guests' favourite part of Tokyo, according to independent reviews.
Couples particularly like the location — they rated it 9.2 for a two-person trip.
Most popular facilities
Currency exchange: Need local currency? This property offers currency exchange on site.
Select dates to see this property's availability and prices
- Hi. Can I book standard twin room for 2 adults and 2 kids (7&9yo) ?Thank your for your inquiry. Unfortunately standard twin room could accomodate 2 people including a child over 7 years old. If you would like to stay ..Answered on 30 September 2022
- Are all the rooms non smoking?Thank you very much for your inquiry. Yes, all of our guest's rooms are non-smoking.Answered on 13 November 2022
- Do you speak English?Thank you very much for your inquiry. We speak English. Plesase be assured.Answered on 13 November 2022
- Why is the price different when looking at 2 different rooms but same descriptions?Thank you very much for your inquiry. Our hotel is dynamic pricing. In addition it depends on the pakage, room type, and the number of the guests.Answered on 13 November 2022
- Hello, do you offer shuttle to Haneda?Thank you for your inquiry. We do not have a shuttle, but there is one from Tokyo Station Yaesu north exit(Tekko building) to Haneda Airport. However..Answered on 17 February 2022
- Still looking?
Most popular facilities
From 14:00 hours
Until 11:00 hours
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodation type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check the conditions of your required room.
Children and beds
Children of any age are welcome.
Children aged 6 years and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy information, please add the number of children in your group and their ages to your search.
Cot and extra bed policies
Cots and extra beds are not available at this property.
No age restriction
There is no age requirement for check-in
Pets are not allowed.
Hotel Ryumeikan Tokyo accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
FAQs about Hotel Ryumeikan Tokyo
Hotel Ryumeikan Tokyo is 2.4 miles from the centre of Tokyo.
Guests staying at Hotel Ryumeikan Tokyo can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 7.3).
Breakfast option(s) include:
The prices at Hotel Ryumeikan Tokyo may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates you select, hotel's policy etc.). See the prices by entering your dates.
Check-in at Hotel Ryumeikan Tokyo is from 14:00, and check-out is until 11:00.
Hotel Ryumeikan Tokyo offers the following activities / services (charges may apply):
Hotel Ryumeikan Tokyo has 1 restaurant:
Room options at Hotel Ryumeikan Tokyo include:
From the nearest airport, you can get to Hotel Ryumeikan Tokyo by:
- Train 40min