You're eligible for a Genius discount at Shakespeare Hotel! To save at this property, all you have to do is sign in.
A 15-minute walk from Hakuba Happoone Ski Resort, Shakespeare Hotel offers simple Western-style accommodations with mountain views. Guests can use free Wi-Fi in the entire building and rent ski equipments on-site. JR Hakuba Train Station is a 5-minute drive away.
The air-conditioned rooms feature a sofa, TV and a fridge. Guests can make green tea using the electric kettle and wear the provided Japanese Yukata robes. The private bathroom comes with a hairdryer and toothbrush sets.
Hotel Shakespeare is a 20-minute drive from Hakuba Goryu Ski Resort and a 15-minute drive from Hakuba Iwatake Ski Resort. A shuttle bus stop for various ski resorts is located right in front of the hotel.
Japanese meals are served for dinner and a Japanese set menu or buffet is offered for breakfast.
This is our guests' favorite part of Hakuba, according to independent reviews.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 9.2 for a two-person trip.
Most popular amenities
Select dates to see this property's availability and prices
- Hi how far are you from Happo one ski lift in the main Village? And do you have a shuttle bus we can take with our kids to the ski lift with all our ski gear? ThanksIt’s about 5 minutes by car from the hotel to Happo One Ski Resort. Most of the guests take the free shuttle bus and the free shuttle bus terminal called Hakuba Base Camp is located across from the hotel in a three minutes walking distance.Answered on October 18, 2022
- hi! how much does it cost for the child care during winter trip?There are some companies offering baby sitting service at the rate of 1,500~ 2,000yen per hour. The baby sitters are experienced and bilingual ( English & Japanese.)Answered on September 27, 2021
- Do you have elevators?No, the hotel doesn’t have elevator. The rooms in the main building is all in the 2nd floor. The rooms in the annex building are in 1, 2, and 3 floor.Answered on October 22, 2022
- What is the difference between the bedrooms in the annex and the bedrooms in main building?The area of the annex and main twin rooms are the same at 21 squared meter. All the duvets, towels/ amenities etc., are the same. The rooms of main building were renovated few years ago so the atmosphere, wallpaper, furnitures etc., are different.Answered on October 18, 2022
plats fromagers Où aller
Miyama Genghis Khan
Most popular amenities
3:00 PM - 7:00 PM
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card at check-in
Until 10:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
Children 6 and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
Prices for cribs and extra beds aren't included in the total price. They'll have to be paid for separately during your stay.
The number of extra beds and cribs allowed depends on the option you choose. Check your selected option for more info.
All cribs and extra beds are subject to availability.
No age restriction
There's no age requirement for check-in
Pets are not allowed.
Shakespeare Hotel accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
Due to the coronavirus (COVID-19), this property is taking steps to protect the safety of guests and staff. Certain services and amenities may be reduced or unavailable as a result.
Due to the coronavirus (COVID-19), this property has reduced reception and service hours.
Please inform Shakespeare Hotel of your expected arrival time in advance. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly using the contact details in your confirmation.
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.
FAQs about Shakespeare Hotel
The prices at Shakespeare Hotel may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
Shakespeare Hotel is 1.2 miles from the center of Hakuba.
Check-in at Shakespeare Hotel is from 3:00 PM, and check-out is until 10:00 AM.
Guests staying at Shakespeare Hotel can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 6.2).
Breakfast option(s) include:
Room options at Shakespeare Hotel include:
Shakespeare Hotel offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Yoga classes
- Bike tours
- Horseback riding
- Live music/Performance
- Tour or class about local culture
- Live sports events (broadcast)
Shakespeare Hotel has 5 restaurants:
- plats fromagers Où aller
- Globe Bar
- Miyama Genghis Khan
From the nearest airport, you can get to Shakespeare Hotel by:
- Train 4h 30min