Sheraton Miyako Hotel Osaka
543-0001 Osaka Prefecture, Osaka, Tennoji-ku, Uehommachi 6-1-55, Japan – Great location - show map
Superior Twin Room - Non-Smoking
Superior Triple Room - Non-Smoking
Premium Double Room - Non-Smoking
Premium King Room - Non-Smoking
Premium Twin Room - Non-Smoking
Comfort Twin Room - Non Smoking
Comfort Premium Twin Room - Non-Smoking
Standard Double Room - Non-Smoking
Standard Twin Room - Non-Smoking
6 Reasons to Choose Sheraton Miyako Hotel Osaka
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
One of our top picks in Osaka
Area Info – Great location - show map
- Osaka International House Foundation 0.3 miles
- Tsuruhashi Station 0.5 miles
- National Bunraku Theater 0.7 miles
- Shitennoji 0.7 miles
- Nippombashi Station 0.8 miles
- Kuromon Ichiba Market 0.8 miles
- Namba Grand Kagetsu 1 miles
- Hozen-ji Temple 1 miles
- Kamigata Ukiyoe Museum 1 miles
- Namba Station 1.1 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- Namba CITY shopping mall 1.1 miles
- Glico Man Sign 1.1 miles
- Tsutenkaku 1.2 miles
- Shinsekai 1.2 miles
- Shinsaibashi Station 1.3 miles
- Osaka Castle 1.5 miles
- Billboard Live Osaka 2.8 miles
- Umeda Station 2.9 miles
- Osaka Station 2.9 miles
- Shin Osaka Station 4.8 miles
- Osaka Itami Airport 9.5 miles
- Kansai International Airport 22.4 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
Pool and Spa
- Indoor Pool (all year) (additional charge)
- Massage (additional charge)
- Fitness Center (additional charge)
- Sauna (additional charge)
Pets are not allowed.
Food & Drink
- Special Diet Meals (upon request)
Free! WiFi is available in the hotel rooms and is free of charge.
Public parking is available on site (reservation is not needed) and costs JPY 1000 per day.
Front Desk Services
- Concierge Service
- Baggage Storage
- Currency Exchange
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- Dry Cleaning (additional charge)
- Laundry (additional charge)
- Fax/Photocopying (additional charge)
- Business Center
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities (additional charge)
- Designated Smoking Area
- Air Conditioning
- All Spaces Non-Smoking (public and private)
- Shops (on site)
- Souvenir/Gift Shop
- Hair/Beauty Salon
- Facilities for Disabled Guests
- Non-Smoking Rooms
- Room Service
What topic(s) do you want to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your opinion helps us figure out what kinds of info we should ask properties for.Back to property
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
From 3:00 PM
6:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
One child under 12 years stays free of charge when using existing beds.
There is no capacity for extra beds in the room.
Pets are not allowed.
When booking more than 9 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
Cards accepted at this property
Hover over the cards for more info.
Most rooms are non-smoking. Smoking rooms are only available upon request.
Eu restaurant's breakfast buffet includes some Halal menu.
Pool and sauna information:
The pool is open 8:30 am - 9 pm (last access 8:30 pm). The sauna is open 11 am - 10 pm (last entry 9 pm). Entrance fees apply to both, and access is limited to people of 12 years and older. Guests with a visible tattoo are not allowed. Closed on the first Thursday of the month.
Guests can purchase a 1-day or 2-day Kintetsu train pass at the hotel, valid for Kyoto, Osaka and Nara area.
An accommodation tax per person, per night is not included in the price and must be paid at the property. For guests staying in Osaka, this tax only applies to stays starting on and after January 1, 2017.