Shinjuku Prince Hotel
160-8487 Tokyo Prefecture, Shinjuku-ku, Kabuki-cho 1-30-1, Japan –
Single Room - Smoking
Single Room - Non-Smoking
Standard Double Room - Smoking
Standard Double Room - Non-Smoking
Standard Twin Room - Smoking
Standard Twin Room - Non-Smoking
Deluxe Double Room - Smoking
Deluxe Double Room - Non-Smoking
Deluxe Twin Room - Smoking
Deluxe Twin Room - Non-Smoking
Deluxe Twin Room with Sofa Bed - Non-Smoking
5 Reasons to Choose Shinjuku Prince Hotel
Why book with us?
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
One of our top picks in Tokyo
Area Info – Guests loved walking around the neighborhood!
- Robot Restaurant 0.1 miles
- Bic Camera Shinjuku West 0.1 miles
- Kabuki-cho 0.2 miles
- Odakyu Department Store 0.2 miles
- Shinjuku Station 0.2 miles
- Shinjuku Golden Gai 0.2 miles
- Bicqlo Shinjuku 0.2 miles
- Hanazono Shrine 0.3 miles
- Isetan Shinjuku 0.3 miles
- Shinjuku Gyoemmae Station 0.3 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- Shinjuku Gyoen National Garden 0.8 miles
- Meiji Jingu Shrine 1.3 miles
- Shibuya Station 2.5 miles
- Ikebukuro Station 2.5 miles
- Japan Imperial Palace 3 miles
- Tokyo Tower 3.5 miles
- Tokyo Station 3.8 miles
- Ueno Station 4.5 miles
- Shinagawa Station 5 miles
- Sensoji Temple 5.6 miles
Restaurants & Markets
- Don Quijote (ドンキホーテ) Supermarket 0.2 miles
- Tokyo Haneda International Airport 10.3 miles
- Tokyo Narita International Airport 38.8 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
Fuga-Wafu Japanese Dining and Bar
Open for: Dinner, Cocktail hour
Buffet Dining Prince Marche
Open for: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
The Station Cafe & Bar
Open for: Lunch, Dinner, High tea, Cocktail hour
Most Popular Facilities
Health & Wellness Facilities
- Massage (additional charge)
Pets are not allowed.
Food & Drink
- Restaurant (à la carte & buffet)
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Private parking is available on site (reservation is not possible) and charges apply.
Front Desk Services
- Baggage Storage
- Currency Exchange
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- Daily Housekeeping
- Dry Cleaning (additional charge)
- Laundry (additional charge)
- Fax/Photocopying (additional charge)
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities (additional charge)
- Vending Machine (snacks)
- Vending Machine (drinks)
- Air Conditioning
- Facilities for Disabled Guests
- Non-smoking Rooms
What topic(s) do you want to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your opinion helps us figure out what kinds of info we should ask properties for.Back to property
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
From 1:00 PM
Until 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
One child under 12 years stays free of charge when using existing beds.
One child under 1 year stays free of charge in a crib.
There is no capacity for extra beds in the room.
Pets are not allowed.
When booking more than 10 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
Shinjuku Prince Hotel accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
Please note that the free WiFi is password protected. The password can be found in rooms.
The property will be going through renovation works from 4 December 2017 until 31 March 2018. During this period, guests may experience some noise or light disturbances, and some hotel facilities and services may not be available.
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.
An accommodation tax per person, per night is not included in the price and must be paid at the property. For guests staying in Osaka, this tax only applies to stays starting on and after January 1, 2017.