You're eligible for a Genius discount at Shoji Mount Hotel! To save at this property, all you have to do is sign in.
Offering magnificent views of Mount Fuji and Lake Shoji in every room, Shoji Mount Hotel features 2 large public baths, which are open 24 hours. Kawaguchiko Station is a 35-minute drive away.
The hotel is located a 5-minute walk from the serene Shoji Lake. There is a hiking trail, a 5-minute walk from the hotel, to the popular Panorama-dai observatory.
Rooms at the Mount Hotel Shoji have a tatami (woven-straw) seating area where guests can enjoy the mountain and lake views, air conditioning, heating and an electric kettle. The private bathroom features a hairdryer and free toiletries. Some rooms have Japanese futon bedding.
The hotel offers free luggage storage service and free Wi-Fi access in the public area. There is a big lounge in the common area, which provides local tourist information.
Guests can savor local delicacies at the Restaurant Jurin within the property. The restaurant offers breakfast buffet and à la carte dinner.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 9.2 for a two-person trip.
Most popular amenities
- Hi. I would like to book a room at your hotel. Can you help me to provide the information how I can get to your hotel from Tokyo? Thank you!From Tokyo to Shoji mount hotel, Take the bus at “Shinjuku expressway bus terminal” or “Tokyo station” andget off at Kwaguchiko station. Change the bus at Kawaguchiko station. This is simple way from Tokyo. １)From Kawaguchiko Station to Shoji Mount Hotel. There are two buses available to the hotel. It is a public route bus and Sightseeing Bus. （Fujikyu Yamanashi Bus Inc.） [Public route bus] From the Kawaguchiko station[bus stop No.4] From Kawaguchiko sta. -→To Fujimiso-mae 9:05 → 9:41 （For Shin-Fuji Station） 11:05 → 11:41 （For Shimobe onsenkyo） 14:05 → 14:41 （For Shin-Fuji Station） 15:05 → 15:41 （Motosuko） 16:35 → 16:41 （Motosuko） 18:05 → 18:41 （For Shin-Fuji Station） The bus stop from the hotel is just a minute's walk away. From:Kawaguchiko sta.—To:Kodaki Fuji View Point (Bound for Motosuko Tourist Information Center) 9:35 →10:13 10:35 →11:13 11:35 →12:13 13:35 →14:13 15:35 →16:13 The bus stop from the hotel is just a minute's walk away Time table is sometimes changed, Please check the latest information of "Fujikyu Bus"Answered on January 16, 2020
- Hotel description says rooms have a private bathroom. But the list of facilities only says shared bathroom. Do single rooms have a private bathroom?There is a private bathroom(shower, and bathtub ) in the Single Room. There are 2 shared bathrooms in our hotel One is made of Hinoki and the other is stone,the men and women's bath switch depends on the day. We hope guests will enjoy both bathroom.Answered on January 16, 2020
- Hello, I am interested in reserving the Standard Room with Tatami Area and Balcony for 2 people on April 10-12. I only see a breakfast & dinner option for 3 people. May I please book a rate for 2 people right breakfast and dinner included?We accept now Halfboard (Dinner and Breakfast) included plan for 2 people. Sorry for inconvenience. Regards,Answered on November 6, 2019
- Hi, i will like to book your family room for 4 adults and 2 children = 6. Can i book my meals separately?Regarding "Family Room", This room type does not include meals. If you need meals, please let us know the meals( Breakfast, dinner ) that you need via message. Please pay the meal fee at hotel.Answered on November 27, 2019
Open for: Breakfast, Dinner
Most popular amenities
3:00 PM - 8:00 PM
Until 10:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
Cribs and extra beds aren't available at this property.
No age restriction
There's no age requirement for check-in
Pets are not allowed.
Shoji Mount Hotel accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
FAQs about Shoji Mount Hotel
The prices at Shoji Mount Hotel may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
Check-in at Shoji Mount Hotel is from 3:00 PM, and check-out is until 10:00 AM.
Shoji Mount Hotel offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Bicycle rental (additional charge)
- Massage chair
- Public Bath
- Bicycle rental
Shoji Mount Hotel is 8.1 miles from the center of Fujikawaguchiko.
Shoji Mount Hotel has 1 restaurant:
- 樹林 JURIN
Room options at Shoji Mount Hotel include: