Takayama Green Hotel
506-0031 Gifu, Takayama, Nishinoisshiki-machi 2-180 , Japan –
Suite Room with Open Air Bath
Superior Japanese-Style Room - Non-Smoking
Superior Twin Room with Tatami Area - Non-Smoking
Standard Twin Room with Tatami Area - Non-Smoking
Standard Twin Room - Non-Smoking
Deluxe Twin Room with Open Air Bath - Smoking
Standard Twin Room - Smoking
Superior Twin Room - Smoking
Superior Twin Room - Non-Smoking
Standard Japanese-Style Room
Superior Japanese-Style Room
Area Info –
- Bussankan 0 miles
- Takayama Station 0.3 miles
- Hida Takayama Museum of Art 0.4 miles
- Hida Kokubunji Temple 0.5 miles
- Takayama Jinya 0.6 miles
- Yatai Kaikan 0.6 miles
- Sanmachi District 0.6 miles
- Sanmachi Suji 0.7 miles
- Hida Satoyama Cycling 0.7 miles
- Miyagawa Morning Market 0.7 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- Fujii Museum of Folk Handicraf 0.7 miles
- Hirata Folk Art Museum 0.7 miles
- Takayama Old Town 0.8 miles
- Hida Minzoku Mura Folk Village 0.8 miles
- Museum of Local History 0.8 miles
- Gassho Shuraku Hida no Sato 0.8 miles
- Yoshijima Heritage House 0.8 miles
- Lion Dance Ceremony Exhibition Hall 1 miles
- Takayama Festival Float Exhibition Hall 1 miles
- Sakurayama Hachiman Shrine 1 miles
Restaurants & Markets
- 朝市（陣屋） Market 0.6 miles
- 駿河屋アスモ Supermarket 0.8 miles
- 朝市（宮川） Market 0.9 miles
- カフェ青 Cafe/Bar 0.9 miles
- 布久庵 Cafe/Bar 1.1 miles
- 甚五郎ラーメン Restaurant 0.1 miles
- バロー 高山南店 Supermarket 0.5 miles
- モンデウス飛騨位山 Ski lift 6.8 miles
- ひだ舟山スノーリゾートアルコピア Ski lift 0 miles
- Komatsu Airport 50.1 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
5 Reasons to Choose Takayama Green Hotel
Why book with us?
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
One of our top picks in Takayama
Most Popular Facilities
Health & Wellness Facilities
- Open-air Bath
- Hot Spring Bath
- Massage (additional charge)
- Fitness Center (additional charge)
Pets are not allowed.
- Bicycle Rental (additional charge)
- Karaoke (additional charge)
Food & Drink
- Kid-Friendly Buffet
- Kids' Meals (additional charge)
Free! WiFi is available in the hotel rooms and is free of charge.
Free! Free private parking is available on site (reservation is not needed).
- Shuttle Service
- Shuttle Service (free)
- Baggage Storage
- Fax/Photocopying (additional charge)
- Souvenir/Gift Shop
- Currency Exchange
- VIP Room Facilities
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities (additional charge)
- Air Conditioning
- Shops (on site)
- Family Rooms
- Facilities for Disabled Guests
- Non-smoking Rooms
We're sorry to hear thatNo, thanks
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all our customers.Close
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
From 3:00 PM
Until 10:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
One child under 2 years stays free of charge when using existing beds.
One child from 3 to 5 years is charged JPY 1080 per night when using existing beds.
There is no capacity for extra beds in the room.
Additional fees are not calculated automatically in the total cost and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are not allowed.
When booking more than 3 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
Takayama Green Hotel accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
Please note that the maximum occupancy of the room includes all children and cannot be exceeded under any circumstances. For extra guests exceeding the room occupancy, guests will be asked to separate rooms and additional charges will apply. Guests may not be accommodated if there is no availability.
Special Requests are subject to availability.
Guests with tattoos may not be permitted to use the property’s public bathing areas or other facilities where the tattoos might be visible to other guests.