The Capitol Hotel Tokyu
100-0014 Tokyo Prefecture, Chiyoda-ku Nagatacho 2-10-3 , Japan –
Excellent location – rated 9/10! (score from 747 reviews)
Rated by guests after their stay at The Capitol Hotel Tokyu.
Club Deluxe King Room - Non-Smoking
Premier Corner King Room - Non-Smoking
Executive Suite King Room - Non-Smoking
Premier King Room - Non-Smoking
Deluxe King Room
Premier Corner Twin Room - Non-Smoking
Deluxe Hollywood Twin Room
A Haven for relaxing so near, yet so far, from the hustle and bustle of the city Including 13 suites, all 251 guest rooms of The Capitol Hotel Tokyu feature a spacious area of over 45 square meters. Incorporating traditional Japanese architectural styles together with interior arrangements of ""shoji"" paper screens and sliding partitions, the refined Japanese modern atmosphere is perfect for relaxation. From their rooms, guests can also enjoy the panoramic Tokyo cityscape which includes a view of the National Diet Building.
The Capitol Hotel Tokyu takes special requests – add in the next step!
Area Info –
- Tameike Sanno Station 0.1 miles
- Hie Shrine 0.1 miles
- National Diet Building 0.2 miles
- Akasaka Station 0.3 miles
- Akasaka Mitsuke Station 0.3 miles
- Akasaka ACT Theatre 0.4 miles
- National Theater 0.5 miles
- Hikawa Shrine 0.5 miles
- Suntory Hall 0.5 miles
- Toranomon Station 0.6 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- Japan Imperial Palace 0.9 miles
- Tokyo Tower 1.1 miles
- Roppongi Hills 1.2 miles
- Tokyo Station 1.5 miles
- Shinjuku Gyoen National Garden 1.9 miles
- Shibuya Station 2.5 miles
- Shinagawa Station 3.1 miles
- Ueno Station 3.4 miles
- Ikebukuro Station 4.2 miles
- Sensoji Temple 4.2 miles
Restaurants & Markets
- La Rochelle French Restaurant Restaurant 0 miles
- Ueshima Coffee Shop Cafe/Bar 0 miles
- Seven Eleven Convienience Store Supermarket 0 miles
- Tokyo Haneda International Airport 8.4 miles
- Tokyo Narita International Airport 36.8 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
Open for: Lunch, Dinner
Open for: Lunch, Dinner
Open for: Breakfast, Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, High tea, Cocktail hour
6 Reasons to Choose The Capitol Hotel Tokyu
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
One of our top picks in Tokyo
Most Popular Facilities
Pool and Spa
- Indoor Pool
- Hot Tub/Jacuzzi (additional charge)
- Massage (additional charge)
- Fitness Center
- Sauna (additional charge)
Pets are not allowed.
Food & Drink
- Restaurant With Dining Menu
- Breakfast in the Room
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Private parking is available on site (reservation is not needed) and costs JPY 4000 per day.
Front Desk Services
- Baggage Storage
- Currency Exchange
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- Suit Press (additional charge)
- Shoeshine (additional charge)
- Ironing Service (additional charge)
- Dry Cleaning (additional charge)
- Laundry (additional charge)
- Fax/Photocopying (additional charge)
- Business Center
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities (additional charge)
- Designated Smoking Area
- Air Conditioning
- Shops (on site)
- VIP Room Facilities
- Hair/Beauty Salon
- Facilities for Disabled Guests
- Non-Smoking Rooms
- Room Service
What topic(s) do you want to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your opinion helps us figure out what kinds of info we should ask properties for.Back to property
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
From 3:00 PM
Until 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
Any additional children or adults are charged JPY 11880 per night for extra beds.
The maximum number of extra beds in a room is 1.
Any type of extra bed is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
Additional fees are not calculated automatically in the total cost and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are not allowed.
Cards accepted at this property
Hover over the cards for more info.
Guest under 18 years old are not allowed in the swimming pool or health club.
The handy Smartphone includes unlimited mobile internet access, free local calls, international calls to Australia, France, Hong Kong, Singapore, UK and USA and a Tokyo city guide.
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.
Guests with tattoos may not be permitted to use the property’s public bathing areas or other facilities where the tattoos might be visible to other guests.
An accommodation tax per person, per night is not included in the price and must be paid at the property. For guests staying in Osaka, this tax only applies to stays starting on and after January 1, 2017.