The Centurion Classic Akasaka
107-0052 Tokyo-to, Minato-ku Akasaka 3-11-8, Japan – Great location - show map – Subway Access
Stay in the heart of Tokyo – Great location - show map
The Centurion Classic Akasaka is set in Tokyo, an 8-minute walk from National Diet Building and 1.1 mi from Chidorigafuchi. With free WiFi, this 3-star hotel offers a 24-hour front desk and luggage storage space. The property is located 1.1 mi from Mori Art Museum and 1.1 mi from Roppongi Hills.
Guest rooms in the hotel are equipped with a TV and Slumberland mattresses. The private bathroom is fitted with a bath and free organic amenities including shampoo, conditioner and body wash. All rooms will provide guests with a microwave and washer/dryer.
Popular points of interest near The Centurion Classic Akasaka include Japan Imperial Palace, Meiji Jingu Stadium and Tokyo Tower. The nearest airport is Tokyo Haneda Airport, 8.7 mi from the property.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 8.3 for a two-person trip.
Most popular amenities
Select dates to see this property's availability and prices
- Can we request single bed instead of double?We are afraid the size of the beds in the room can not be changed. We wish we could cater to your request.Answered on October 20, 2019
- hi,we arrived at 10am,can we leave luggage before check in?we also need to leave luggage after check out,flight at 6pm.can we do that? thanksThank you for booking our hotel.We have the luggage keep sevice for you,you can keep the luggage when you arrive early before check-in,and also can ke..Answered on October 10, 2022
- How many bathroom in this room type?We are afraid there is only one bathroom in each room.Answered on October 20, 2019
- The Deluxe Family Twin with bunk beds. May i know if this room has a fridge with freezer?Thank you for connecting to us. All our rooms have freezers. so yes, of course. There is freezer in the Deluxe Family Twin room. so don't worry about that. :-)Answered on November 1, 2019
- Hi, how many bathrooms and toilets do you have in this room?Thank you for asking.All the room is only one bathroom and one toilet.Answered on October 10, 2022
- Still looking?
Most popular amenities
3:00 PM - 11:00 PM
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card at check-in
Until 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
Children 6 and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
Cribs and extra beds aren't available at this property.
No age restriction
There's no age requirement for check-in
Pets are not allowed.
The Centurion Classic Akasaka accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
Guests with children must inform the property at the time of booking. Please specify how many children will be staying and their respective ages in the special request box.
Please note, guests who plan to check-in after 23:00 must notify the property in advance. Reservations for guests who do not arrive before 23:00 and do not notify the property in advance may be canceled.
Please inform The Centurion Classic Akasaka of your expected arrival time in advance. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly using the contact details in your confirmation.
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.
An accommodation tax per person, per night is not included in the price and must be paid at the property.
FAQs about The Centurion Classic Akasaka
The Centurion Classic Akasaka is 0.9 miles from the center of Tokyo.
Room options at The Centurion Classic Akasaka include:
The prices at The Centurion Classic Akasaka may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
From the nearest airport, you can get to The Centurion Classic Akasaka by:
- Bus 5min
The Centurion Classic Akasaka offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
Check-in at The Centurion Classic Akasaka is from 3:00 PM, and check-out is until 11:00 AM.