Stay in the heart of Kyoto – Excellent location – show map
You're eligible for a Genius discount at The Millennials Kyoto! To save at this property, all you have to do is sign in.
Just a 5-minute walk from Kyoto Shiyakusho-mae Station, The Millennials Kyoto offers capsule units with modern decor. The property offers free WiFi in all areas and for an additional cost, bicycle rentals are available.
Furnished with the Serta mattresses which can reclines to be a sofa, each minimalist unit features towels, free toiletries and storage space under the bed. Guests can rent pajamas at an extra charge. The simply designed shared bathroom includes a bath, shower and bath amenities. Some rooms come with a projector which connects to guests’ devices.
Decorated in natural earth tones, the lobby features a workspace and a kitchen with a dining area where guests can relax and socialize. The kitchen includes an electric kettle and toaster. The property also offers a play zone and an on-site bar.
There are several restaurants offering Japanese cuisine within a 2-minute walk from the The Millennials Kyoto. Convenience stores and supermarkets are located within a 5-minute walk from the property.
Gion District and Yasaka Shrine are a 16-minute walk from the property. Guests can reach Heian Shrine in 22 minutes by train, while Nijo Castle is a 20-minute train ride away. Osaka Itami Airport is a 70-minute train ride from The Millennials Kyoto.
This is our guests' favorite part of Kyoto, according to independent reviews.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 9.7 for a two-person trip.
Most popular amenities
Select dates to see this property's availability and prices
- I will arrive early to Kyoto from Osaka at 8 am, is it possible to put my luggage before check in time at the desk or locker?Our check in time is from 3PM to 1AM but if you arrive early, we are able to store your luggage at the reception anytime from 6:30AM. You may stay at ..Answered on February 10, 2020
- Do we need to leave the room every day like a capsule hotel or we can book 3/4 days and leave our belongings in our designeted spaceWe basically don't enter your pod while you are staying. You don't need leave your pod everyday and you can keep your luggage inside your pod.Answered on April 16, 2020
- can spouses share a capsule?Thank you for your question. No. Sorry. The pod is designed for only one person. If you book two pods for two people, we can place you and your partne..Answered on July 17, 2022
- コワーキングスペースは別料金ですか？ご質問ありがとうございます。 宿泊の方は8fのコワーキングスペース24時間無料でご利用いただけますので是非ご利用ください。 また何かご不明な点がございましたらお気軽にお問い合わせください。 よろしくお願いいたします。 ザ・ミレニアルズ京都 フロントAnswered on September 1, 2022
- What is the breakfast ? Thank youThank you for contacting us! For breakfast, we offer several kinds of bread, a daily soup and yogurt.Answered on July 27, 2022
- Still looking?
Most popular amenities
3:00 PM - 12:00 AM
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card at check-in
Until 10:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children not allowed.
Crib and extra bed policies
Cribs and extra beds aren't available at this property.
The minimum age for check-in is 18
Pets are not allowed.
The Millennials Kyoto accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
In accordance with government guidelines to minimize transmission of the coronavirus (COVID-19), this property may request additional documentation from guests to validate identity, travel itinerary, and other relevant info on dates where such guidelines exist.
In response to the coronavirus (COVID-19), additional safety and sanitation measures are in effect at this property.
Food and beverage services at this property may be limited or unavailable due to the coronavirus (COVID-19).
Due to the coronavirus (COVID-19), this property is taking steps to protect the safety of guests and staff. Certain services and amenities may be reduced or unavailable as a result.
Due to the coronavirus (COVID-19), wearing a face mask is mandatory in all indoor common areas.
It's not possible to stay at this property for coronavirus (COVID-19) quarantine purposes.
An accommodation tax per person, per night is not included in the price and must be paid at the property.
Please inform The Millennials Kyoto of your expected arrival time in advance. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly using the contact details in your confirmation.
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.
FAQs about The Millennials Kyoto
The prices at The Millennials Kyoto may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
Check-in at The Millennials Kyoto is from 3:00 PM, and check-out is until 10:00 AM.
The Millennials Kyoto offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Temporary art galleries
- Happy hour
- Bicycle rental
Room options at The Millennials Kyoto include:
- Bed in Dorm
From the nearest airport, you can get to The Millennials Kyoto by:
- Airport shuttle (public) 55min
The Millennials Kyoto is 1.2 miles from the center of Kyoto.