Prices you can't beat!
Booking is safe
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Tokyo Hikari Guesthouse
111-0051 Tokyo-to, Taito-ku Kuramae 2-1-29, Japan – Excellent location – show map – Subway Access
Excellent location – rated 9.4/10! (score from 61 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
4 reasons to choose Tokyo Hikari Guesthouse
The property usually replies within a few days
Can I use my own sleeping bag?Yes, you can ,if you would like to use.
How much does it cost to rent a lock?Free. We rent a pad lock for locker at free.
Is it quiet at night?Yes,our guesthouse locates quiet area. It is not in front of main road but 1 block apart from. Even if quiet area,you can find super markets, convenience stores,restaurants.
Are sheets and towels included?Private room ,it is both included. Dormitory room, it is just sheets included. It costs 200 yen for rental bath towel per piece.
Do I need a lock for the lockers?Yes,if you have your own pad lock, you can use it. If you do not have pad lock,we rent it at at free.
Thanks! You'll receive an email as soon as the property answers your question.
Kuramae Mizu no Yakata0.1 miles
Shubi no Matsu Monument0.1 miles
Kuramae Jinja Shrine0.2 miles
Choju-in Temple0.2 miles
Lion Corporation Headquarters Building0.3 miles
Bekko Museum0.3 miles
Japanese Sword Museum0.3 miles
Kyu Yasuda Garden0.3 miles
Shishiki Shrine0.3 miles
Jinnai Shrine0.4 miles
Cafe/Bar Dandelion Chocolate0.2 miles
Restaurant 結わえる Yuwaeru0.2 miles
Ueno Station1.1 miles
Tokyo Skytree1.2 miles
Tokyo Station2 miles
Japan Imperial Palace2.5 miles
Tokyo Tower4 miles
Shinjuku Gyoen National Garden4.7 miles
Ikebukuro Station4.9 miles
Yoyogi Park5.7 miles
Shinagawa Station5.8 miles
Shibuya Station5.9 miles
Tokyo International Airport10.2 miles
Narita International Airport33.7 miles
Ibaraki Airport48.2 miles
Most popular amenities
4:00 PM - 11:00 PM
Until 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
Children 6 and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
There's no capacity for cribs at this property.
This property doesn't offer extra beds.
No age restriction
There's no age requirement for check-in
Pets are not allowed.
When booking for more than 6 people, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
Tokyo Hikari Guesthouse accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
- This is a completely nonsmoking property.
- The guest house is a renovated wooden house, and it’s not soundproof. Guests are requested to be quiet from 23:00.
- Guests are not allowed to eat or drink in the rooms, except for water.
- Guests cannot bring visitors.
- Check-in is available strictly between 16:00 and 23:00. Late check-in after 23:00 is not available.
- After check-in, guests can freely leave and enter the property. To not disturb neighbors and other guests, please refrain from making noise, especially when you come back late at night.
- Check-out is possible from 08:00 until 11:00. If you wish to check out earlier, please let the property know 1 day in advance.
- Luggage storage service is available before check-in time, if you inform the property 1 day in advance. Guests can drop off their luggage from 08:00-11:00.
- Luggage storage is also available after checking out, until 23:00. Guests may not be able to pick up luggage from 11:00-16:00 when the reception is closed.
<Children and Group Information>
- Please note, adult rates apply for children.
- Children younger than 12 years old cannot stay in dormitory rooms.
- Groups of 6 or more guests are not accepted due to group policy.
- The ground floor and 2nd floor each have 1 shower, which is open from 16:00 until 10:00 the next morning. A public bathhouse can be found within a 10-minute walk.
- Washing machines can be used between 16:00 and 23:00, and between 08:00 and 11:00. A drying machine is available(￥300/30min).Guests can hang clothes to dry, or use laundry facilities nearby.
FAQs about Tokyo Hikari Guesthouse
Tokyo Hikari Guesthouse offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Walking tours
- Cooking class
Tokyo Hikari Guesthouse is 3.1 miles from the center of Tokyo.
The prices at Tokyo Hikari Guesthouse may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
Check-in at Tokyo Hikari Guesthouse is from 4:00 PM, and check-out is until 11:00 AM.