Salt Lick Safari Lodge
Taita Hills Wildlife Sanctuary, 00200 Tsavo, Kenya – Excellent location - show map
Excellent location — rated 9.5/10! (score from 169 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
Experience world-class service at Salt Lick Safari Lodge
You're eligible for a Genius discount at Salt Lick Safari Lodge! To save at this property, all you have to do is sign in.
Situated 24.9 miles from Tsavo SGR Station, Salt Lick Safari Lodge features accommodation in Tsavo. Complimentary WiFi is offered.
A car rental service is available at the lodge.
Paterson's Bridge is 0.7 miles from Salt Lick Safari Lodge
Couples particularly like the location — they rated it 9.6 for a two-person trip.
Select dates to see this property's availability and prices
- How have people been getting from the airport to the hotel? Hotel have quoted me more than £600 as our stay is 5days? That's more than our flights!Greetings and thank you for your inquiry. Transfers from Moi International Airport, Mombasa is charged from US$ 200 per day. The total of 5 days will..Answered on 21 December 2020
- How much exactly from sgr station at Voi to and from?Greetings and thank you for your inquiry. It takes 25 minutes from Voi Train station to the Lodge. The transfers is charged at US$ 20 per person per oneway.Answered on 8 February 2021
- Is there a shuttle service from Voi railway station ? Is it free or is there a charge ? Can it be booked by the hotel or separately by myself ?Greetings and thank you for your inquiry. This is to confirm we can arrange for shuttle services upon request at an extra supplement. Please provide y..Answered on 2 October 2020
- Is there transportation services from Mombasa to the lodge??Greetings and thank you for your inquiry. We do not have scheduled transport, however this can be arranged on request at an extra charge.Answered on 29 December 2020
- Is sarova saltlicks open during this time of covid..?We re-branded to Salt Lick safari Lodge and we are open for business.Answered on 6 October 2020
- Still looking?
Cuisine: African, American, Indian, Asian, International, European, Grill/BBQ
Open for: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
- Toilet paper
- Additional toilet
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Wardrobe or closet
- Outdoor fireplace
- Picnic area
- Outdoor furniture
- Sun terrace
- Electric kettle
- Socket near the bed
- Tour or class about local cultureAdditional charge
- Themed dinner nightsAdditional charge
- Walking toursAdditional charge
- Temporary art galleries
- Game drivesAdditional charge
- Coffee house on site
- FruitsAdditional charge
- Wine/champagneAdditional charge
- Kid-friendly buffet
- Kid meals
- Tea/Coffee maker
- Accessible parking
- Invoice provided
- Concierge service
- Luggage storage
- Tour desk
- Currency exchange
- Daily housekeeping
- Trouser pressAdditional charge
- Ironing serviceAdditional charge
- Dry cleaningAdditional charge
- LaundryAdditional charge
- Fax/photocopyingAdditional charge
- Meeting/banquet facilitiesAdditional charge
- Fire extinguishers
- Smoke alarms
- Security alarm
- Key access
- 24-hour security
- Safety deposit box
- Shuttle serviceAdditional charge
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Minimarket on site
- Designated smoking area
- Non-smoking throughout
- Mosquito net
- Car hire
- Packed lunches
- Non-smoking rooms
- Upper floors accessible by stairs only
12:00 - 18:00
Guests are required to show a photo identification and credit card upon check-in
06:00 - 10:00
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodation type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check the conditions of your required room.
Children and beds
Children older than 5 years are welcome.
Children aged 12 years and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy information, please add the number of children in your group and their ages to your search.
Cot and extra bed policies
Prices for extra beds are not included in the total price, and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
The number of extra beds allowed is dependent on the option you choose. Please check your selected option for more information.
There are no cots available at this property.
All extra beds are subject to availability.
No age restriction for check-in. (Only children 5 and older are allowed)
Pets are not allowed.
Salt Lick Safari Lodge accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
In response to Coronavirus (COVID-19), additional safety and sanitation measures are in effect at this property.
Due to Coronavirus (COVID-19), this property has reduced reception and service operating hours.
Due to Coronavirus (COVID-19), this property adheres to strict physical distancing measures.
Please inform Salt Lick Safari Lodge in advance of your expected arrival time. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly with the contact details provided in your confirmation.
Guests are required to show a photo identification and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.
FAQs about Salt Lick Safari Lodge
Room options at Salt Lick Safari Lodge include:
Salt Lick Safari Lodge offers the following activities / services (charges may apply):
- Temporary art galleries
- Game drives
- Themed dinner nights
- Walking tours
- Tour or class about local culture
Salt Lick Safari Lodge has 1 restaurant:
- Bura Restaurant
Salt Lick Safari Lodge is 41.6 miles from the centre of Tsavo.
The prices at Salt Lick Safari Lodge may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates you select, hotel's policy etc.). See the prices by entering your dates.
Guests staying at Salt Lick Safari Lodge can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 9.1).
Breakfast option(s) include:
- Full English/Irish
Check-in at Salt Lick Safari Lodge is from 12:00, and check-out is until 10:00.