Bou Savy Guesthouse
National Road, 6, Taphul Village, Svay Dangkum Commune, Siem Reap, Cambodia –
Bou Savy Guesthouse is one of the highest quality budget guesthouses in Siem Reap Angkor Cambodia. The guesthouse is managed and run by a Khmer family. We warmly invite you to holiday in our Cambodian, family run guesthouse, with pleasant and courteous staff, to ensure your stay is a memorable one. We offer modern comfort, with great value for money accommodation, for travelers on a budget or volunteers staying a little longer. Conveniently nestled 2 minutes off the main road, our competitively priced rooms are located in a quiet tropical garden setting. Just 5 minutes from the bustling heart of town and a 5 minute drive from the alluring Temples of Angkor.
Area Info –
- Lucky Mall Siem Reap 0.2 miles
- Angkor Shopping Centre 0.3 miles
- Tourist Information Office 0.3 miles
- Angkor National Museum 0.4 miles
- Preah Ang Chek Preah Ang Chom 0.4 miles
- Royal Residence 0.4 miles
- Miniature Replicas of Angkor's Temples 0.6 miles
- Bak Kheng Mountain 0.6 miles
- Kravan Temple 0.6 miles
- Ta Prohm 0.6 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- Angkor Night Market 0.7 miles
- Pub Street 0.7 miles
- Angkor Trade Centre 0.8 miles
- Old Market 0.8 miles
- Platinum Cineplex Siem Reap 0.9 miles
- Artisans D'Angkor 0.9 miles
- King's Road Angkor 0.9 miles
- Wat Thmei 1.2 miles
- The Happy Ranch Horse Farm 1.2 miles
- Angkor Wat 3.3 miles
Restaurants & Markets
- Pub Street Area Restaurant 0.6 miles
- Old Market Market 0.6 miles
- Brown Café Cafe/Bar 0.1 miles
- Lucky Mall Supermarket 0.3 miles
- Tonle Sap Lake Lake 12.4 miles
- Siem Reap River River 0.4 miles
- Angkor International Airport 4.2 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
Food: American, Asian
Open for: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
4 Reasons to Choose Bou Savy Guesthouse
Why book with us?
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
Most Popular Facilities
- Sun Deck
- BBQ Facilities (additional charge)
Pool and Spa
- Swimming Pool
- Pool With View
- Swimming Pool Toys
- Outdoor Pool (all year)
- Outdoor Pool
- Massage (additional charge)
Services & Extras
- Tickets to Attractions or Shows (additional charge)
Pets are not allowed.
- Entertainment Staff
- Bicycle Rental (additional charge)
Food & Drink
- Bottle of Water
- Special Diet Meals (upon request)
- Restaurant With Dining Menu
- Breakfast in the Room
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Free! Free public parking is available on site (reservation is not needed).
- Street Parking
- Secured Parking
Front Desk Services
- Private Check-in/Check-out
- Concierge Service
- Baggage Storage
- Ticket Service
- Tour Desk
- Currency Exchange
- Express Check-in/Check-out
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- Shoeshine (additional charge)
- Laundry (additional charge)
- Business Center
- Airport Shuttle (free)
- Air Conditioning
- Shops (on site)
- Car Rental
- Souvenir/Gift Shop
- Non-smoking Rooms
- Room Service
What topic(s) do you want to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your opinion helps us figure out what kinds of info we should ask properties for.Back to property
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
2:00 PM - 10:00 PM
5:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
Any additional children or adults are charged USD 5 per night for extra beds.
The maximum number of extra beds in a room is 1.
Any type of extra bed is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
Additional fees are not calculated automatically in the total cost and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are not allowed.
Bou Savy Guesthouse accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.