This property isn’t taking reservations on our site right now. But don’t worry, you can find tons of other nearby properties right here.
La Tradition d’Angkor Boutique Resort
#168, War Museum Road, Phum Kasemam, Svay Dangkum, , Siem Reap, Cambodia –
Well-positioned in Kruos, La Tradition d’Angkor Boutique Resort is the ideal point of departure for your excursions in Siem Reap. The city center is merely 3 km away and the airport can be reached within 5 minutes. For sightseeing options and local attractions, one need not look far as the hotel enjoys close proximity to Royal International Hospital, Cambodian Cultural Village, Senteurs d'Angkor. Step into one of 35 inviting rooms and escape the stresses of the day with a wide range of amenities such as complimentary tea, closet, towels, clothes rack, slippers which can be found in some rooms. Besides, the hotel's host of recreational offerings ensures you have plenty to do during your stay. Whatever your purpose of visit, La Tradition d’Angkor Boutique Resort is an excellent choice for your stay in Siem Reap.
Area Info –
Restaurants & Markets
- Tonle Mekong Restaurant Restaurant 0.6 miles
- Cafe' Amazon Cafe/Bar 1.2 miles
- Redbuff Coffee House Cafe/Bar 1.2 miles
- Abacus Restaurant, Garden & Bar Restaurant 1.2 miles
- Lucky Mall Supermarket Supermarket 1.9 miles
- Pub Street, Old Market, NIght Market. Market 1.9 miles
- Siem Reap River River 3.1 miles
- Bakheng Mountain Mountain 5.6 miles
- Chhong Khneas, Tonle Sap Lake Lake 9.3 miles
- Angkor International Airport 2.3 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
Royal Khmer Dining
5 Reasons to Choose La Tradition d’Angkor Boutique Resort
Why book with us?
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
Most Popular Facilities
- Sun Deck
- BBQ Facilities (additional charge)
Pool and Spa
- Pool Towels
- Outdoor Pool
- Massage (additional charge)
- Spa (additional charge)
- Fitness Center
- Bicycle Rental (additional charge)
- Golf Course (within 2 miles) (additional charge)
Food & Drink
- Special Diet Meals (upon request)
- Snack Bar
- Breakfast in the Room
- Restaurant (à la carte & buffet)
Front Desk Services
- Private Check-in/Check-out
- Baggage Storage
- Ticket Service
- Tour Desk
- Currency Exchange
- Express Check-in/Check-out
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- Daily Housekeeping
- Suit Press (additional charge)
- Ironing Service (additional charge)
- Dry Cleaning (additional charge)
- Laundry (additional charge)
- Fax/Photocopying (additional charge)
- Business Center
- Airport Shuttle (free)
- Shuttle Service (free)
- Air Conditioning
- Hypoallergenic Room Available
- Car Rental
- Packed Lunches
- Family Rooms
- Non-Smoking Rooms
- Room Service
What topic(s) do you want to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your opinion helps us figure out what kinds of info we should ask properties for.Back to property
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
From 2:00 PM
Until 12:00 PM
La Tradition d’Angkor Boutique Resort accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
Please note that a free shuttle (hotel car) to the city centre departs daily from the hotel at the following scheduled times: 18:05 and 20:35. An advance booking is required.
The property will be undergoing renovation in phases from 29 May 2017 until 30 September 2017. The property apologises for any inconvenience caused.
Please inform La Tradition d’Angkor Boutique Resort of your expected arrival time in advance. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly using the contact details provided in your confirmation.