You're eligible for a Genius discount at Arthur & Paul (Men Only Hotel)! To save at this property, all you have to do is sign in.
Arthur & Paul (Men Only Hotel) is the first gay hotel in Phnom Penh, Cambodia with its own tropical pool garden and spa. Offering modern, air-conditioned rooms, it also has a restaurant.
Just 0.6 mi from the Russian Market and Tuol Sleng Genocide Museum, Arthur & Paul is 1.2 mi from Royal Palace Phnom Penh and 1.8 mi from Riverfront Park. Phnom Penh International Airport is 5 mi away. A few minutes’ walk away is Pasteur Street, where shopping and dining options are available.
Each room features a flat-screen cable TV, seating area, desk, electric kettle and free bottled water. Private bathroom comes with a shower, hairdryer and free toiletries.
Arthur & Paul offers free WiFi in its common areas. Guests can relax in the sauna, which has a steam bath and spa pool. The spa is open to male visitors from 17:00 to midnight. Other facilities include a 24-hour front desk, garden and tour desk.
The hotel’s restaurant and bar is open to public male visitors from 18:00 to midnight.
This is our guests' favorite part of Phnom Penh, according to independent reviews.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 8.9 for a two-person trip.
Most popular amenities
- Hello, we would like to stay at your hotel for 3 nights at the beginning and 3 nights at the end of our trip to Cambodia. Can we leave a couple of our luggages at your hotel while we are traveling outside Phnom Phen? ThanksDear Sir, Thanks for your message, Yes we have a storage you can let your luggage during your trip outside Phnom Penh. We are looking forward to welcoming you in our hotel, Thibaud and the A&P boy’sAnswered on March 27, 2022
- Wifi is available in public areas so do we pay for wifi in the room- also pool additional charge - what is the charge pleasewifi is avaible in public area and room free of charge, the pool access is include in a room chargeAnswered on January 16, 2020
- Do you have availability from 28th jan for 3 nights please Regards MikeDear Mike, We already fully booked, we have room available only on 29 maybe she can be for you... anyway we hope to welcome you soon at our hotel Thibaud and the A&P boy’sAnswered on January 23, 2020
Food: French, European
Open for: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Cocktail hour
Most popular amenities
From 2:00 PM
Until 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children not allowed.
Crib and extra bed policies
Cribs and extra beds aren't available at this property.
The minimum age for check-in is 18
Arthur & Paul (Men Only Hotel) accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
Pets are allowed on request. Charges may apply.
FAQs about Arthur & Paul (Men Only Hotel)
The prices at Arthur & Paul (Men Only Hotel) may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
Guests staying at Arthur & Paul (Men Only Hotel) can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 8.3).
Breakfast option(s) include:
Room options at Arthur & Paul (Men Only Hotel) include:
Check-in at Arthur & Paul (Men Only Hotel) is from 2:00 PM, and check-out is until 12:00 PM.
From the nearest airport, you can get to Arthur & Paul (Men Only Hotel) by:
- Taxi 45min
Arthur & Paul (Men Only Hotel) offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Hot tub/Jacuzzi
- Turkish/Steam Bath
- Bicycle rental (additional charge)
- Evening entertainment
- Body scrub
- Cooking class
- Bike tours
- Steam room
- Bicycle rental
- Swimming pool
- Spa facilities
- Hot spring bath
- Body treatments
- Tour or class about local culture
- Spa lounge/Relaxation area
- Beauty services
Arthur & Paul (Men Only Hotel) is 1.5 miles from the center of Phnom Penh.
Arthur & Paul (Men Only Hotel) has 1 restaurant:
Yes, this hotel has a pool. See details about the pool and other facilities on this page.
Yes, there's a hot tub. You can find out more about this and the other facilities at Arthur & Paul (Men Only Hotel) on this page.