Victoria Angkor Resort & Spa
Central Park, Siem Reap, Cambodia –
Excellent location – rated 9.5/10! (score from 644 reviews)
Rated by guests after their stay at Victoria Angkor Resort & Spa.
Superior Double or Twin Room Garden View-Free Pick Up
Deluxe Double or Twin Room with Pool View - Free Pick Up
The Victoria Angkor Resort & Spa, characterized by his typical colonial architecture, features 130 rooms overlooking the salted swimming pool and its tropical garden, or the magnificent Royal Garden. The 10 suites of 73m2 are each one decorated in its proper style. They offer the comfort of a living room, an outside terrace, a king size bed and a big bathroom with bathtub and separated shower. The Deluxe Room of 38m2, overlooking the pool, and Superior, with a view on the Royal Garden, can be chosen with a king size or a twin bed. Meeting place for local artists, retreat for diplomats, nature lovers, writers, romantic tourists or nostalgic from a dreamt time, the Victoria Angkor is an arty and authentic hotel. The hotel, true living space, gives access to several places to eat and refresh
Area Info – Guests loved walking around the neighborhood!
- Angkor Shopping Centre 0.1 miles
- Tourist Information Office 0.1 miles
- Preah Ang Chek Preah Ang Chom 0.1 miles
- Royal Residence 0.1 miles
- Lucky Mall Siem Reap 0.2 miles
- Angkor National Museum 0.3 miles
- Miniature Replicas of Angkor's Temples 0.4 miles
- Wat Bo Temple 0.6 miles
- Wat Preah Prom Rath 0.6 miles
- Angkor Trade Centre 0.6 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- Pub Street 0.6 miles
- Angkor Night Market 0.7 miles
- Old Market 0.7 miles
- King's Road Angkor 0.7 miles
- Platinum Cineplex Siem Reap 0.8 miles
- Artisans D'Angkor 0.8 miles
- Kravan Temple 0.9 miles
- Ta Prohm 0.9 miles
- Apsara Theatre 1.2 miles
- Angkor Wat 3.4 miles
Restaurants & Markets
- Traingle Mart Supermarket 0.1 miles
- Siem Reap River River 0.1 miles
- Angkor International Airport 4.5 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
Food: American, Cambodian, Chinese, French, Japanese, Malaysian, Vietnamese, Asian
Open for: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
Open for: Dinner
Food: Cambodian, French
Open for: Lunch, Dinner, High tea, Cocktail hour
6 Reasons to Choose Victoria Angkor Resort & Spa
Why book with us?
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
One of our top picks in Siem Reap
Most Popular Facilities
Victoria Angkor Resort & Spa features these highly-rated facilities:
- Swimming Pool 9.3
- Restaurant 9.2
- Room view 8.8
- Outdoor Furniture
- BBQ Facilities (additional charge)
Pool and Spa
- Swimming Pool
- Kids' Pool
- Full Body Massage
- Hand Massage
- Head Massage
- Couples' Massage
- Foot Massage
- Neck Massage
- Back Massage
- Spa/Wellness Packages
- Steam Room
- Spa Facilities
- Pool Towels
- Saltwater Pool
- Pool With View
- Outdoor Pool
- Massage (additional charge)
- Spa (additional charge)
- Fitness Center
- Emergency Cord in Bathroom
- Lower Sink
- Raised Toilet
- Toilet With Grab Rails
- Wheelchair Accessible
Services & Extras
- Tickets to Attractions or Shows (additional charge)
Pets are not allowed.
- Evening Entertainment (additional charge)
- Kids' Club
- Bikes Available (free)
- Bicycle Rental (additional charge)
- Golf Course (within 2 miles) (additional charge)
Food & Drink
- On-site Coffee Shop
- Bottle of Water
- Kids' Meals (additional charge)
- Special Diet Meals (upon request)
- Snack Bar
- Restaurant (à la carte & buffet)
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Free! Free private parking is available on site (reservation is not needed).
- Street Parking
- Secured Parking
Front Desk Services
- Concierge Service
- Baggage Storage
- Ticket Service
- Tour Desk
- Currency Exchange
- Express Check-in/Check-out
- 24-Hour Front Desk
Entertainment and Family Services
- Kids' TV Networks
- Baby Safety Gates
- Kids' Outdoor Play Equipment
- Indoor Play Area
- Books, DVDs, Music for Kids
- Board Games/Puzzles
- Babysitting/Child Services
- Daily Housekeeping
- Suit Press
- Ironing Service (additional charge)
- Dry Cleaning (additional charge)
- Laundry (additional charge)
- Fax/Photocopying (additional charge)
- Business Center
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities (additional charge)
- Shuttle Service
- Convenience Store (on site)
- Airport Shuttle (additional charge)
- Designated Smoking Area
- Air Conditioning
- Shops (on site)
- Car Rental
- Packed Lunches
- Souvenir/Gift Shop
- Honeymoon Suite
- VIP Room Facilities
- Facilities for Disabled Guests
- Non-smoking Rooms
- Room Service
What topic(s) do you want to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your opinion helps us figure out what kinds of info we should ask properties for.Back to property
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
From 2:00 PM
Until 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
One child under 6 years is charged USD 12 per night when using existing beds.
All children under 2 years stay free of charge in a crib.
All children under 12 years are charged USD 28 per night for extra beds.
Any additional older children or adults are charged USD 56 per night for extra beds.
The maximum number of extra beds in a room is 1.
Any type of extra bed or crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
Additional fees are not calculated automatically in the total cost and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are not allowed.
Victoria Angkor Resort & Spa accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
Please note that the maximum age of entry to the Kid's Club is 12 years of age. Children under 2 years of age must be accompanied by a parent or baby sitter.
For bookings made from 22 August 2017 onwards, a compulsory Gala Dinner is included in the room rates of 24 and 31 December 2017. The rates of the Gala Dinner are based on room type and occupancy (guests sleeping in extra bed will be charged separately).