Hotel Crescendo Seoul
428, Bongeunsa-ro, Gangnam-gu, Gangnam-Gu, 06153 Seoul, South Korea – Great location - show map – Subway Access
You're eligible for a Genius discount at Hotel Crescendo Seoul! To save at this property, all you have to do is sign in.
Located in Seoul, a 16-minute walk from Bongeunsa Temple, Hotel Crescendo Seoul provides accommodations with a terrace, private parking, a restaurant and a bar. Featuring a garden, the 3-star hotel has air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi, each with a private bathroom. The hotel features family rooms.
All guest rooms at the hotel are equipped with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels and a safety deposit box. At Hotel Crescendo Seoul all rooms come with bed linen and towels.
Guests at the accommodation can enjoy an American breakfast.
Languages spoken at the reception include English, Japanese and Korean.
COEX Convention Centre is a 17-minute walk from Hotel Crescendo Seoul, while Gangnam Station is 1.8 miles away. The nearest airport is Gimpo International Airport, 15 miles from the hotel.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 8.4 for a two-person trip.
Distance in property description is calculated using © OpenStreetMap
- Do you have room service for food?Warm greetings from Hotel Crescendo Seoul managed by Accor & Ambassador. Thank you for your inquiry about us. I regret that we are temporarily not providing room service. In case you wish, we would like to pack some foods in order to make you can bring it to enjoy in your room. Please kindly let us know if you have any further inquiries. Thank you.Answered on 17 February 2020
- Hi i’m going to Seoul and curious about how airport bus operate right now?? Can i travel to your hotel by airport bus??Airport Limousine is currently operated 3 times a day. 9:25am, 2:20pm and 7:30pm at Terminal 2 or 9:45am, 2:40pm and 7:50pm at Terminal 1. They can be changed anytime. Thank you.Answered on 27 September 2022
- Will terrace rooms be available in December?Terrace rooms are bookable in December on Booking.com.Answered on 16 September 2022
- Hello, is it possible to make a booking for someone other than myself? The registered credit card wouldn't be used to pay either.Thank you for your interest in Hotel Crescendo Seoul. It is possible for you to book for someone else with your credit card. Please be aware that cancellation fee could be charged to your credit card depending on booking.com cancellation policy.Answered on 15 June 2022
Open for: Breakfast, Brunch, Lunch, Dinner
- Toilet paper
- Private Bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Extra long beds (> 6.5 ft)
- Picnic area
- Sun deck
- Socket near the bed
- Clothes rack
- Streaming service (like Netflix)
- Flat-screen TV
- Cable channels
- Satellite channels
- Coffee house on site
- Valet parking
- Accessible parking
- Baggage storage
- Express check-in/out
- 24-hour front desk
- Daily housekeeping
- Suit pressAdditional charge
- Ironing serviceAdditional charge
- Dry cleaningAdditional charge
- LaundryAdditional charge
- Business centerAdditional charge
- Meeting/Banquet facilitiesAdditional charge
- Fire extinguishers
- CCTV outside property
- CCTV in common areas
- Smoke alarms
- Security alarm
- Key card access
- 24-hour security
- Vending machine (snacks)
- Vending machine (drinks)
- Air conditioning
- Smoke-free property
- Wake-up service
- Hardwood or parquet floors
- Family rooms
- Facilities for disabled guests
- Non-smoking rooms
- Wake-up service/Alarm clock
- Visual aids (tactile signs)
- Visual aids (Braille)
- Bathroom emergency cord
- Lowered sink
- Toilet with grab rails
- Wheelchair accessible
From 3:00 PM
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card at check-in
Until 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
Cribs and extra beds aren't available at this property.
No age restriction
There's no age requirement for check-in
Pets are not allowed.
When booking more than 7 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
Hotel Crescendo Seoul accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
SUVs, RVs, large sedans, and sports cars are not allowed to enter the parking tower. (It may not be possible to stock depending on the vehicle type, so you need to check in advance.)
The parking space outside is very small, so please use public transportation.
Due to the coronavirus (COVID-19), make sure you're booking this property in accordance with the destination's local government guidelines, including (but not limited to) the purpose of travel and maximum group size.
In response to the coronavirus (COVID-19), additional safety and sanitation measures are in effect at this property.
Food and beverage services at this property may be limited or unavailable due to the coronavirus (COVID-19).
Due to the coronavirus (COVID-19), this property is taking steps to protect the safety of guests and staff. Certain services and amenities may be reduced or unavailable as a result.
Spa and gym facilities at this property are unavailable due to the coronavirus (COVID-19).
Due to coronavirus (COVID-19), this property adheres to strict physical distancing measures.
Due to the coronavirus (COVID-19), wearing a face mask is mandatory in all indoor common areas.
It's not possible to stay at this property for coronavirus (COVID-19) quarantine purposes.
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.
Bar is closed from Tue, Mar 15, 2022 until Sat, Dec 31, 2022