Travelodge Myeongdong City Hall
22, Sejong-daero 16-gil, Jung-gu, Jung-Gu, 04526 Seoul, South Korea – Excellent location – show map – Subway Access
Excellent location – rated 9.3/10! (score from 236 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
Stay in the heart of Seoul – Excellent location – show map
Request Type : Property Description
Travelodge Myeongdong City Hall offers elegant accommodations equipped with modern facilities just a 3-minute walk from the City Hall Station, subway Line 1 or 2. The hotel also provides free Wi-Fi and luggage storage services in the 24-hour front desk.
All rooms are heated and air-conditioned. They are equipped with a flat-screen TV, a mini-fridge and an private bathroom.
On-site cafe serves a selection of breakfast, simple dishes and several kind of beverages. Other facilities at the hotel include a business center, gym and a spa for male.
Travelodge Myeongdong City Hall is located a 5-minute walk from Deoksugung Palace and a 7-minute walk from Lotte duty free department and Myeongdong. Namdaemun Market is an 8-minute walk away, while Incheon International Airport is a 70-minute and Gimpo International Airport 40-minute from the hotel.
Solo travelers particularly like the location — they rated it 9.2 for a one-person stay.
We speak your language!
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 9.3 for a two-person trip.
- Hi sirs, May i enquire about how to go to your hotel from Incheon international Airport?We recommend that you take the subway from Incheon Airport. It is most convenient to take the Airport Line subway and transfer to the Green Line, Line..Answered on 26 July 2022
- My arrival time at Incheon Airport is 07:00. I am aware that your Check-in time is after 14:00, however, I would still like to ask whether I am able ..Hello, customer. We will make every effort to reflect the request, but please understand that the request may be reflected or not depending on the cir..Answered on 26 July 2022
- Hello do u hve iron/iron board available in the room?Dear guest, Yes, we do have iron and iron board. It will be served upon your request to your room. Thank you.Answered on 7 October 2022
- if i take KAL limousine bus, how far the walking distance from bus stop ?Dear guest, its about 5 minute walk from the stop. Thank youAnswered on 7 October 2022
- Hi do you have connecting rooms?Hello, customer! 😊 We are a hotel with no connecting rooms. If you let us know in advance, we can help you allocate a room next to you on the same fl..Answered on 26 July 2022
- Still looking?
- Bathtub or shower
- Shared kitchen
- Electric kettle
- Socket near the bed
- Clothes rack
- Bike toursAdditional charge
- Walking toursAdditional charge
- Movie nightsAdditional chargeOff-site
- Bar crawlsAdditional charge
- Temporary art galleriesAdditional chargeOff-site
- Grocery deliveriesAdditional charge
- Daily housekeeping
- Baggage storage
- Fax/PhotocopyingAdditional charge
- Currency exchange
- Business centerAdditional charge
- 24-hour front desk
- Invoice provided
- Fire extinguishers
- CCTV outside property
- CCTV in common areas
- Smoke alarms
- Security alarm
- 24-hour security
- Air conditioning
- Smoke-free property
- Non-smoking rooms
- Massage chair
- MassageAdditional charge
- Fitness center
From 3:00 PM
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card at check-in
Until 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
Children 12 and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
Cribs and extra beds aren't available at this property.
No age restriction
There's no age requirement for check-in
Pets are not allowed.
Travelodge Myeongdong City Hall accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.
FAQs about Travelodge Myeongdong City Hall
Travelodge Myeongdong City Hall offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Fitness center
- Walking tours
- Bar crawls
- Massage chair
- Bike tours
- Temporary art galleries
- Movie nights
Room options at Travelodge Myeongdong City Hall include:
Travelodge Myeongdong City Hall is 1,000 feet from the center of Seoul.
The prices at Travelodge Myeongdong City Hall may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
Guests staying at Travelodge Myeongdong City Hall can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 7.5).
Breakfast option(s) include:
Check-in at Travelodge Myeongdong City Hall is from 3:00 PM, and check-out is until 12:00 PM.