Travelodge Myeongdong Euljiro
61, Supyo-ro, Jung-gu, Jung-Gu, 04542 Seoul, South Korea – Excellent location – show map – Subway Access
Excellent location – rated 9.2/10! (score from 506 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
Stay in the heart of Seoul – Excellent location – show map
Travelodge Myeongdong Euljiro is excellent at all the essentials. You’ll never lose touch with the world when we’ve got high-speed WiFi and 24/7 support to help you navigate your way through the pulse of the city. We’re always a doorstep away from public transportation and within walking distance to Seoul’s prime shopping district and street food paradise at Myeongdong Street.
Guests will enjoy 224 guest rooms that embrace a minimalist contemporary design with creative black and white wall murals inspired by Seoul's famous landmarks, giving guests a peaceful retreat. The hotel has a self-service laundromat to cater to guests with children and long-stay guests, a mechanical parking lot that can accommodate up to 30 vehicles [ceiling height is only 1550mm and cannot accommodate SUVs or vans], and a modern communal space and meeting space.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 9.2 for a two-person trip.
- Hello, do you have connecting rooms between twin and triple room for family of 5. Kind regards Kim안녕하십니까 고객님. 가족 5인 투숙 시 두객실을 이용하셔야 합니다. 슈페리어 트윈 객실이용 시 커닉팅룸이 있어 중간에 문을 이용하여 양객실을 오고 가실 수 있습니다 감사합니다Answered on 9 March 2022
- Hi. Would it be possible to store our luggage with you (for a small fee) while we travel intermittently to Jeju Island?Customer. We'll store your luggage at the front desk on the first floor of our hotel. You can store it for free. Thank you.Answered on 20 April 2022
- I saw superior twin room have 1 twin bed for 2people. Is it right? Or 2 twin bedCustomer. Our hotel twin beds have two single beds. Thank you.Answered on 14 April 2022
- Hi, does your standard superior room comes with 1 or 2 single beds? It says its for 2 adults but it also says that this room has only 1 single bed?Our hotel's Superior Twin Room has two single beds. You can stay with two people. Thank you.Answered on 24 March 2022
- Is there a window in this room which allows to see the city? Also, is there a separate shower in the bathroom or does it go together with the sink?Thank you for your choosing Travelodge Myeongdong Euljiro. In our room, a window where you can see the city view. And also there is a separate shower ..Answered on 22 June 2022
- Still looking?
- Coffee machine
- Electric kettle
- Clothes rack
- Flat-screen TV
- Baggage storage
- Currency exchange
- 24-hour front desk
- Daily housekeeping
- LaundryAdditional charge
- Fax/PhotocopyingAdditional charge
- Business centerAdditional charge
- Meeting/Banquet facilitiesAdditional charge
- Fire extinguishers
- CCTV outside property
- CCTV in common areas
- Smoke alarms
- Key card access
- 24-hour security
- Vending machine (snacks)
- Vending machine (drinks)
- Designated smoking area
- Air conditioning
- Smoke-free property
- Soundproof rooms
- Facilities for disabled guests
- Non-smoking rooms
- Auditory guidance
- Lowered sink
- Toilet with grab rails
- Wheelchair accessible
- Fitness center
From 2:00 PM
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card at check-in
Until 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
Children 13 and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
Cribs and extra beds aren't available at this property.
No age restriction
There's no age requirement for check-in
Pets are not allowed.
When booking more than 9 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
Travelodge Myeongdong Euljiro accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.
The Lodge: Closed from Thu, Mar 19, 2020 until Thu, Apr 30, 2020
The Lodge: Closed from Fri, May 01, 2020 until Sun, May 31, 2020
FAQs about Travelodge Myeongdong Euljiro
Room options at Travelodge Myeongdong Euljiro include:
The prices at Travelodge Myeongdong Euljiro may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
Travelodge Myeongdong Euljiro offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Fitness center
Travelodge Myeongdong Euljiro has 1 restaurant:
- The Lodge
Guests staying at Travelodge Myeongdong Euljiro can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 6.0).
Breakfast option(s) include:
Travelodge Myeongdong Euljiro is 2,950 feet from the center of Seoul.
Check-in at Travelodge Myeongdong Euljiro is from 2:00 PM, and check-out is until 12:00 PM.