Stay in the heart of Seoul – Excellent location – show map
You're eligible for a Genius discount at Hotel President! To save at this property, all you have to do is sign in.
Located right in front of Seoul Plaza, Hotel President houses 3 restaurants and a bar, and offers rooms with a sophisticated décor and free Wi-Fi access. City Hall Subway Station is conveniently located just a 3-minute walk away.
Rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV, a seating area and a desk. In addition, each comes with an electric kettle, a fridge and an private bathroom with a shower, a bath and a hairdryer. Hotel President offers central heating/cooling system and air conditioning is available from May until September.
President Hotel offers a bakery, a tour desk and a 24-hour front desk. Other facilities offered include luggage storage, laundry and concierge services. Guests can also get a soothing massage or use the business center at a surcharge.
Deoksugung Palace is a 5-minute walk away, while Cheonggye Square is a 7-minute walk from the property. The popular Insa-dong can be accessed within a 15-minute walk, and Myeong-dong is a 7-minute walk from the hotel. Gimpo International Airport is a 40-minute drive away.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 9.2 for a two-person trip.
Select dates to see this property's availability and prices
- what's the easiest way to go to the hotel from Incheon airport apart from cab. thanks.Please take a KAL Limousine Bus, number 6701 in Incheon international airport gate number 3B or 4A (T1) And then you should get off the bus at the Lot..Answered on 19 September 2022
- Is proof of negative PCR test still required to stay at hotel?Yes, The guest have to submit a self-isolation certificate and a PCR results to the front desk when you check in.Answered on 11 March 2022
- What are check in and check out times?Check in : 15:00 PM Check out : 11:00 AMAnswered on 10 May 2022
- How to get from Incheon airport to by airport shuttle bus and subway? Which atops are closer to hotel by walk?Please take a KAL Limousine Bus, number 6701 in Incheon international airport gate number 3B or 4A (T1) And then you should get off the bus at the Lot..Answered on 15 September 2022
- Hi.. I will arrive early in the morning. Can early check in? Or maybe i can drop my luggage first at your concierge. pls advise. ThanksShould you arrive at the hotel prior to the normal check-in time, you are advised to store your luggage at the concierge desk located on ground floor.Answered on 12 October 2022
- Still looking?
From 3:00 PM
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card at check-in
Until 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
Children 14 and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
Cribs and extra beds aren't available at this property.
The minimum age for check-in is 20
Pets are not allowed.
Hotel President accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
Due to the coronavirus (COVID-19), make sure you're booking this property in accordance with the destination's local government guidelines, including (but not limited to) the purpose of travel and maximum group size.
In accordance with government guidelines to minimize transmission of the coronavirus (COVID-19), this property can only accept bookings from essential workers/permitted travelers on dates where such guidelines exist. Reasonable evidence must be provided on arrival. If it isn't provided, your booking will be canceled on arrival.
In accordance with government guidelines to minimize transmission of the coronavirus (COVID-19), this property may request additional documentation from guests to validate identity, travel itinerary, and other relevant info on dates where such guidelines exist.
In response to the coronavirus (COVID-19), additional safety and sanitation measures are in effect at this property.
Food and beverage services at this property may be limited or unavailable due to the coronavirus (COVID-19).
Due to the coronavirus (COVID-19), this property is taking steps to protect the safety of guests and staff. Certain services and amenities may be reduced or unavailable as a result.
Spa and gym facilities at this property are unavailable due to the coronavirus (COVID-19).
Due to coronavirus (COVID-19), this property adheres to strict physical distancing measures.
Due to the coronavirus (COVID-19), wearing a face mask is mandatory in all indoor common areas.
It's not possible to stay at this property for coronavirus (COVID-19) quarantine purposes.
A negative coronavirus (COVID-19) PCR test result is mandatory to check in to this property.
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.
FAQs about Hotel President
Room options at Hotel President include:
Yes, Hotel President is popular with guests booking family stays.
Check-in at Hotel President is from 3:00 PM, and check-out is until 11:00 AM.
Hotel President offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Fitness center
Hotel President is 1,500 feet from the center of Seoul.
Guests staying at Hotel President can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 7.0).
Breakfast option(s) include:
- À la carte
The prices at Hotel President may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.