22/13 North Road, Ban Naviengkham, 06000 Luang Prabang, Laos –
Kiridara is an elegant, contemporary boutique hotel located in the mystical city of Luang Prabang. Kiridara means the stars on the mountain.
Area Info –
- Chao Anouvong Monument 0.3 miles
- UXO Laos Visitor Center 0.4 miles
- Wat Phol Phao 0.7 miles
- Wat Aham 0.7 miles
- Dara Market 0.7 miles
- Traditional Arts and Ethnology Centre 0.8 miles
- Wat Ho Xiang 0.9 miles
- That Chomsi 0.9 miles
- Tourist Information Center 0.9 miles
- Southern Bus Terminal 0.9 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- Mount Phousy 0.9 miles
- Night Market 1 miles
- Wat Mai Suwannapumaram 1 miles
- Haw Pha Bang 1 miles
- Wat Siphoutthabath 1 miles
- National Museum 1 miles
- Wat Xieng Mouane 1.1 miles
- Cross River Ferry 1.1 miles
- Manivanh College 1.1 miles
- Wat Xieng Thong 1.3 miles
Restaurants & Markets
- Night Market Market 0.9 miles
- Tamarind Restaurant 0.9 miles
- L\'Elephant Restaurant 1.1 miles
- Chef\'s Table Luang Prabang Restaurant 0 miles
- Fruit Market Market 0 miles
- Naviengkham Market 0 miles
- Phon Phao Mountain 0.6 miles
- Phou Si Mountain 0.9 miles
- Mekong River River 0.9 miles
- Khan River River 0.9 miles
- Luang Prabang International Airport 2 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
Chef's Table Luang Prabang
Food: American, Local, Asian
Open for: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, High tea
5 Reasons to Choose Kiridara Hotel
Why book with us?
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
One of our top picks in Luang Prabang
Most Popular Facilities
- Outdoor Furniture
- Sun Deck
Pool and Spa
- Swimming Pool
- Fitness/Spa Locker Rooms
- Spa/Wellness Packages
- Steam Room
- Spa Facilities
- Beauty Services
- Beach Umbrellas
- Pool Bar
- Pool Towels
- Pool With View
- Infinity Pool
- Outdoor Pool (all year)
- Massage (additional charge)
- Spa (additional charge)
- Fitness Center
Pets are not allowed.
- Bikes Available (free)
Food & Drink
- Bottle of Water
- Wine/Champagne (additional charge)
- Kid-Friendly Buffet
- Restaurant With Dining Menu
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Free! Free public parking is available on site (reservation is not needed).
- Accessible Parking
- Secured Parking
Front Desk Services
- Concierge Service
- Baggage Storage
- Ticket Service
- Tour Desk
- Currency Exchange
- 24-Hour Front Desk
Entertainment & Family Services
- Babysitting/Child Services (additional charge)
- Daily Housekeeping
- Ironing Service (additional charge)
- Dry Cleaning (additional charge)
- Laundry (additional charge)
- Fax/Photocopying (additional charge)
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities (additional charge)
- Shuttle Service
- Airport Shuttle (additional charge)
- Shuttle Service (free)
- Air Conditioning
- Car Rental
- Packed Lunches
- Family Rooms
- Non-smoking Rooms
- Room Service
We're sorry to hear thatNo, thanks
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all our customers.Close
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
2:00 PM - 12:00 AM
11:30 AM - 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
One child from 3 to 11 years stays free of charge when using existing beds.
One older child or adult is charged USD 50 per person per night in an extra bed.
One child under 12 years is charged 50 % of the room stay per night and person in an extra bed.
The maximum number of extra beds in a room is 1.
There is no capacity for cribs in the room.
Any type of extra bed is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
Additional fees are not calculated automatically in the total cost and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are not allowed.
Kiridara Hotel accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.