Veer Boutique Hotel & Resort
Zouk Mikael , kaslik, 1200 Jounieh, Lebanon –
A Suite Dream Veer is a realm all its own. Nestled on the beautiful coast of Jounieh with a picturesque view of the mountains on one side and the sparkling Mediterranean Sea on the other, Veer Boutique Hotel & Resort provides an ideal blend of little pleasures and exclusive privileges. 21 suites of utmost luxury and comfort are decorated in a modern and chic style with keen attention to detail and a fascinating blend of color. The setting is a rejuvenating oasis by day and alluring lagoon by night. Veer’s terraces and private pools are perfect for a romantic getaway or a simple relaxing escape. Sun beds are the highlight of our resort where you can get a flawless Mediterranean tan. The high-tech edge forming the unique design reflects the clientele's taste for style and all things avant-garde. The Suites overlook the charming Lebanese mountains as well as the glittering Mediterranean waters for a serene awakening every morning.
Area Info –
- Mina el Hadid 0.5 miles
- Stadium Fouad Chehab Jounieh 1.8 miles
- Our Lady of Lebanon 2.4 miles
- Jeita Grotto 2.9 miles
- Casino du Liban 3.2 miles
- Armenian Genocide Monument 5.1 miles
- City Mall 6 miles
- Port de Beyrouth 7.4 miles
- Charles Helou Bus Station 7.6 miles
- Nicolas Sursock Museum 7.9 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- Gemayzeh Street (Rue Gouraud) 7.9 miles
- ABC Shopping Mall 8 miles
- Martyr's Square Downtown 8 miles
- Monot Street (nightlife) 8.3 miles
- Hamra Street 9.2 miles
- Pigeon Rock, Rawcheh 10 miles
- Byblos Archeological Site 10.1 miles
- Byblos 10.2 miles
- Faraya-Mzaar Ski Slopes 14.4 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
5 Reasons to Choose Veer Boutique Hotel & Resort
Why book with us?
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
Most Popular Facilities
Veer Boutique Hotel & Resort features these highly-rated facilities:
- Swimming Pool 9.5
- Restaurant 9.5
- Room view 8.6
- Sun Deck
- Private Beach Area
Pool and Spa
- Swimming Pool
- Spa Facilities
- Outdoor Pool
Pets are not allowed.
- Water Sports Facilities (on site) (additional charge)
- Entertainment Staff
Food & Drink
- Snack Bar
- Breakfast in the Room
- Restaurant (à la carte & buffet)
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Private parking is available on site (reservation is not needed) and charges apply.
Front Desk Services
- Concierge Service
- Baggage Storage
- Tour Desk
- Currency Exchange
- Express Check-in/Check-out
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- Suit Press (additional charge)
- Ironing Service (additional charge)
- Dry Cleaning (additional charge)
- Laundry (additional charge)
- Fax/Photocopying (additional charge)
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities (additional charge)
- Shuttle Service
- Airport Shuttle (additional charge)
- Shuttle Service (additional charge)
- Air Conditioning
- Soundproof Rooms
- VIP Room Facilities
- Non-smoking Rooms
- Room Service
What topic(s) do you want to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your opinion helps us figure out what kinds of info we should ask properties for.Back to property
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
From 3:00 PM
Until 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
Children cannot be accommodated at the hotel.
One adult is charged USD 50 per person per night in an extra bed.
The maximum number of extra beds in a room is 1.
Any type of extra bed is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
Additional fees are not calculated automatically in the total cost and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are not allowed.
Veer Boutique Hotel & Resort accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
Kindly note that food and drinks delivery from outside the resort is not allowed.
Please note that weddings and pool parties will be taking place all over the season, kindly excuse loud music.
Kindly note that the swimming pool will be closed during winter season from 1 October 2017 till 31 March 2018.