Sol Sanctum - Boutique Wellness Hotel
Palm Drive Rodney Bay, Gros Islet, Saint Lucia – Excellent location - show map
Excellent location — rated 9.4/10! (score from 53 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
How guest reviews work
Each review score is between 1-10. To get the overall score that you see, we add up all the review scores we’ve received and divide that total by the number of review scores we’ve received. In addition, guests can give separate ‘subscores’ in crucial areas, such as location, cleanliness, staff, comfort, facilities, value for money and free Wi-Fi. Note that guests submit their subscores and their overall scores independently, so there’s no direct link between them.
You can review an Accommodation that you booked through our Platform if you stayed there or if you arrived at the property but didn’t actually stay there. To edit a review you’ve already submitted, please contact our Customer Service team.
We have people and automated systems that specialise in detecting fake reviews submitted to our Platform. If we find any, we delete them and, if necessary, take action against whoever is responsible.
Anyone else who spots something suspicious can always report it to our Customer Service team, so our Fraud team can investigate.
Ideally, we would publish every review we receive, whether positive or negative. However, we won’t display any review that includes or refers to (among other things):
- Politically sensitive comments
- Promotional content
- Illegal activities
- Personal or sensitive information (e.g. emails, phone numbers or credit card info)
- Swear words, sexual references, hate speech, discriminatory remarks, threats, or references to violence
- Spam and fake content
- Animal cruelty
- Impersonation (e.g. if the writer is claiming to be someone else)
- Any violation of our review guidelines.
To make sure reviews are relevant, we may only accept reviews that are submitted within 3 months of checking out, and we may stop showing reviews once they’re 36 months old – or if the Accommodation has a change of ownership.
An Accommodation may choose to reply to a review.
When you see multiple reviews, the most recent ones will be at the top, subject to a few other factors (what language a review is in, whether it’s just a rating or contains comments as well, etc.). If you like, you can sort and/or filter them (by time of year, review score, etc.).
We sometimes show external review scores from other well-known travel websites. We make it clear when we’ve done this.
Guidelines and standards for Reviews
These guidelines and standards aim to keep the content on Booking.com relevant and family-friendly without limiting expression of strong opinions. They are also applicable regardless of the sentiment of the comment.
Contributions should be travel related. The most helpful contributions are detailed and help others make better decisions. Please don’t include personal, political, ethical, or religious commentary. Promotional content will be removed and issues concerning Booking.com’s services should be routed to our Customer Service or Accommodation Service teams.
Contributions should be appropriate for a global audience. Please avoid using profanity or attempts to approximate profanity with creative spelling, in any language. Comments and media that include 'hate speech', discriminatory remarks, threats, sexually explicit remarks, violence, and the promotion of illegal activity are not permitted.
All content should be genuine and unique to the guest. Reviews are most valuable when they are original and unbiased. Your contribution should be yours. Booking.com property partners should not post on behalf of guests or offer incentives in exchange for reviews. Attempts to bring down the rating of a competitor by submitting a negative review will not be tolerated.
Respect the privacy of others. Booking.com will make an effort to obscure email addresses, telephone numbers, website addresses, social media accounts, and similar details.
The opinions expressed in contributions are those of Booking.com customers and properties and not of Booking.com. Booking.com does not accept responsibility or liability for any reviews or responses. Booking.com is a distributor (without any obligation to verify) and not a publisher of these comments and responses.
By default, reviews are sorted based on the date of the review and on additional criteria to display the most relevant reviews, including but not limited to: your language, reviews with text, and non-anonymous reviews. Additional sorting options may be available (by type of traveller, by score, etc.).
This service may contain translations powered by Google. Google disclaims all warranties related to the translations, express or implied, including any warranties of accuracy, reliability, and any implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement.
There was a problem loading the reviews.
You're eligible for a Genius discount at Sol Sanctum - Boutique Wellness Hotel! To save at this property, all you have to do is sign in.Set in Gros Islet, 450 yards from Reduit Beach, Sol Sanctum - Boutique Wellness Hotel offers accommodation with a garden, free private parking, a terrace and a restaurant. Among the facilities at this property are room service and a concierge service, along with free WiFi throughout the property. The accommodation provides airport transfers, while a car rental service is also available.
At the hotel all rooms have air conditioning, a desk, a flat-screen TV, a private bathroom, bed linen, towels and a balcony with a garden view. All guest rooms will provide guests with a fridge.
Continental and vegetarian breakfast options are available every morning at Sol Sanctum - Boutique Wellness Hotel.
Guests at the accommodation will be able to enjoy activities in and around Gros Islet, like cycling.
The nearest airport is George F. L. Charles Airport, 5.6 miles from Sol Sanctum - Boutique Wellness Hotel.
Couples particularly like the location — they rated it 9.1 for a two-person trip.Sol Sanctum - Boutique Wellness Hotel has been welcoming Booking.com guests since 4 Jan 2022.
Distance in property description is calculated using © OpenStreetMap
Select dates to see this property's availability and prices
- Hello, can you recommend any dive sites near you? Also, how far are you from the airport? Thank youHi, there is a great dive company around the corner from Sol Sanctum who cover the best sites on the west coast. We're about 90 minutes drive from Hewanorra International Airport (UVF) and we offer a return transfer with a reliable taxi company.Answered on 24 February 2022
- what time is your breakfast served ?Breakfast is between 7:30AM and 10AMAnswered on 2 February 2023
- Hello! We’re planning a trip to St. Lucia and would like to stay there, are you COVID certified by the island? I don’t find you on their map of approved places to stay, but ther information might not be up to date.We are COVID certified. We do however, accept both Vaccinated and unvaccinated guests.Answered on 2 February 2023
- hi there , do you offer an airport shuttle to either Hewanorra International Airport or George FL CHarles airport and how much is this ?We do offer airport shuttle from both airports. The cost from Hewanorra International Airport is $90USD one way. From George FL Chargles Airport it is $30 USD one way.Answered on 2 February 2023
- How much are the massagesThe massages are various prices. A menu can be provided upon request. KraigAnswered on 14 January 2023
- CuisineCaribbean • Local
- Open forBreakfast • Lunch
- Dietary optionsVegetarian • Vegan
- Toilet paper
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Wardrobe or closet
- Garden view
- Outdoor furniture
- BBQ facilitiesAdditional charge
- Socket near the bed
- Cooking classAdditional charge
- Tour or class about local cultureAdditional charge
- Bike toursAdditional charge
- Walking toursAdditional charge
- Temporary art galleries
- SnorkellingAdditional chargeOff-site
- Horse ridingAdditional chargeOff-site
- DivingAdditional chargeOff-site
- HikingAdditional chargeOff-site
- CanoeingAdditional chargeOff-site
- WindsurfingAdditional chargeOff-site
- FishingAdditional chargeOff-site
- Golf course (within 3 km)Additional charge
- Seating Area
- Flat-screen TV
- Cable channels
- Special diet menus (on request)
- Breakfast in the room
- Invoice provided
- Private check-in/check-out
- Concierge service
- Luggage storage
- Tour desk
- Ironing serviceAdditional charge
- Dry cleaningAdditional charge
- LaundryAdditional charge
- Fax/photocopyingAdditional charge
- Meeting/banquet facilitiesAdditional charge
- Fire extinguishers
- CCTV outside property
- Smoke alarms
- Security alarm
- Key access
- 24-hour security
- Safety deposit box
- Shuttle service
- Grocery deliveriesAdditional charge
- Adult only
- Vending machine (snacks)
- Vending machine (drinks)
- Air conditioning
- Non-smoking throughout
- Wake-up service
- Tile/marble floor
- Car hire
- Packed lunches
- Airport shuttleAdditional charge
- Non-smoking rooms
- Room service
- Upper floors accessible by stairs only
- Fitness classes
- Yoga classes
- Full body massage
- Spa/wellness packages
From 15:00 to 18:00
Guests are required to show a photo identification and credit card upon check-in
From 10:30 to 11:00
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodation type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check the conditions of your required room.
Children and beds
Children are not allowed.
Cot and extra bed policies
Cots and extra beds are not available at this property.
The minimum age for check-in is 18
Pets are not allowed.
Cash Sol Sanctum - Boutique Wellness Hotel accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
In response to Coronavirus (COVID-19), additional safety and sanitation measures are in effect at this property.
Due to Coronavirus (COVID-19), this property adheres to strict physical distancing measures.
Due to Coronavirus (COVID-19), wearing a face mask is mandatory in all indoor common areas.
Please inform Sol Sanctum - Boutique Wellness Hotel in advance of your expected arrival time. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly with the contact details provided in your confirmation.
Guests are required to show a photo identification and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.
FAQs about Sol Sanctum - Boutique Wellness Hotel
The nearest beach is just 550 yards from Sol Sanctum - Boutique Wellness Hotel.
Sol Sanctum - Boutique Wellness Hotel has 1 restaurant:
The prices at Sol Sanctum - Boutique Wellness Hotel may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates you select, hotel's policy etc.). See the prices by entering your dates.
Check-in at Sol Sanctum - Boutique Wellness Hotel is from 15:00, and check-out is until 11:00.
Sol Sanctum - Boutique Wellness Hotel offers the following activities / services (charges may apply):
- Golf course (within 3 km)
- Tour or class about local culture
- Temporary art galleries
- Fitness classes
- Bike tours
- Full body massage
- Cooking class
- Yoga classes
- Walking tours
- Spa/wellness packages
- Horse riding
Room options at Sol Sanctum - Boutique Wellness Hotel include:
Sol Sanctum - Boutique Wellness Hotel is 0.7 miles from the centre of Gros Islet.