Sugar Beach, A Viceroy Resort
Val des Pitons, Forbidden Beach, La Baie de Silence P.O Box 251, West Indies Soufrière, Saint Lucia – Excellent location - show map
Excellent location — rated 9.6/10! (score from 55 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
Experience world-class service at Sugar Beach, A Viceroy Resort
You're eligible for a Genius discount at Sugar Beach, A Viceroy Resort! To save at this property, all you have to do is sign in.
Located in beautiful grounds overlooking Pitons Bay, Sugar Beach, A Viceroy Resort offers luxurious accommodation with views of the surrounding valley. Set on Sugar Beach, it features a spa, outdoor pool and 3 restaurants.
The Sugar Beach, A Viceroy Resort offers attractive rooms and villas with private plunge pools or swimming pools. All accommodation has a flat-screen TV, an iPod docking station, a coffee maker and a fridge. All rooms come with complimentary Piton beer, soda and water .
The on-site spa is set amongst the plantation’s lush gardens and next to a stream. It features a hot tub and a Temazcal outdoor sauna. Treatments include wraps, massage and facials.
You can enjoy breakfast in the Terrace restaurant, while the stylish Great Room offers gourmet cuisine for dinner and the Bayside Restaurant serves St Lucian dishes throughout the day. There are 3 chic bars, including a rum bar.
Gros Piton and Petit Piton are within 1.9 miles of the resort. Soufriere is a 10-minute drive away, while Hewanorre Airport is less than 18.6 miles from the resort.
Couples particularly like the location — they rated it 9.7 for a two-person trip.
Most popular facilities
Select dates to see this property's availability and prices
Malgretoute Beach8.3 Very good beach1,350 yards from property
Soufriere Beach7.8 Good beach1.9 miles from property
- Do i still have to pay for mealsWe do offer the upgrading to a meal plan. We provide the breakfast only, Breakfast and Dinner, Lunch and Dinner and the All Inclusive meal plan. One c..Answered on 2 December 2019
- How much is the all inclusive plan ?The All Inclusive meal plan is at a cost of $250 per adult per day plus 20% taxes. Children: 6 - 12 Yrs 50% of Adult Price, 13 -17 Yrs 75% of Adult PriceAnswered on 7 December 2019
- Is this property actually sitting on the beach. Or how far from the beach is it.Thank you for your question. There is a beach at the resort, however the villas are not located on the beach.Answered on 18 February 2021
- What room is ideal for a honey moon and the beach front property’s, do you have access to the beach?Hello and thank you for your interest in our beachfront oasis for your honeymoon. The ideal accommodation will be the Beachfront Bungalow which offe..Answered on 22 October 2022
- Is your private beach next to the property or do I need to use a means of transportation to go there?The private beach is the Glenconner Beach. You can enjoy a lovely walk or a water shuttle from the main beach.Answered on 2 December 2019
- Still looking?
THE BAYSIDE RESTAURANT & BAR
Open for: Lunch, Dinner
Open for: Dinner
THE TERRACE RESTAURANT
Open for: Breakfast
This is a Proud Certified property where you can be extra sure of a welcoming stay.