Amaya Hills Kandy
PO Box 16, Heerassagala, 20000 Kandy, Sri Lanka –
Amongst the eco friendly resorts in Sri Lanka, this Kandyan hotel is a tasteful mingling of the essence of Kandy's culture with the trimmings of contemporary chic and four-star luxury. Rooms offer a feast for the eyes of distant hills, valleys below and far beyond, while the interiors include entertainment systems, balcony sit outs and more.
Area Info –
- Ceylon Tea Museum 1.1 miles
- University of Peradeniya 1.6 miles
- Kandy Royal Botanical Gardens 1.8 miles
- Peradeniya Railway Station 2 miles
- Kandy railway station 2.2 miles
- Bogambara Stadium 2.3 miles
- Royal Palace Park 2.5 miles
- Kandy View Point 2.5 miles
- Kandy Clock Tower 2.6 miles
- Kandy City Center Shopping Mall 2.6 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- Lakeside Adventist Hospital 2.6 miles
- Bahirawakanda Vihara Buddha Statue 2.6 miles
- Kandyan Art Association & Cultural Centre 2.8 miles
- Sri Dalada Maligawa 2.8 miles
- Temple of Tooth Relic 2.8 miles
- Kandy Museum 2.8 miles
- British Garrison Cemetery 2.8 miles
- Gadaladeniya Temple 4.3 miles
- Pallekele International Cricket Stadium 7.2 miles
- Kandy Lake Lake 5.5 miles
- Bandaranaike International Airport 50.5 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
Open for: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
6 Reasons to Choose Amaya Hills Kandy
Why book with us?
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
One of our top picks in Kandy
Most Popular Facilities
- Sun Deck
- BBQ Facilities
Pool and Spa
- Swimming Pool
- Outdoor Pool
- Fitness Center
Pets are not allowed.
- Evening Entertainment
- Bicycle Rental (additional charge)
- Pool Table
- Game Room
Food & Drink
- Special Diet Meals (upon request)
- Snack Bar
- Breakfast in the Room
- Restaurant (à la carte & buffet)
Free! WiFi is available in public areas and is free of charge.
Free! Free public parking is available on site (reservation is not needed).
Front Desk Services
- Private Check-in/Check-out
- Concierge Service
- Baggage Storage
- Ticket Service
- Tour Desk
- Currency Exchange
- Express Check-in/Check-out
- 24-Hour Front Desk
Entertainment and Family Services
- Babysitting/Child Services
- Suit Press
- Ironing Service
- Dry Cleaning
- Business Center
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities
- Shuttle Service
- Shared Lounge/TV Area
- Airport Shuttle (additional charge)
- Shuttle Service (additional charge)
- Air Conditioning
- Shops (on site)
- Car Rental
- Packed Lunches
- Souvenir/Gift Shop
- Honeymoon Suite
- VIP Room Facilities
- Non-smoking Rooms
- Room Service
What topic(s) do you want to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your opinion helps us figure out what kinds of info we should ask properties for.Back to property
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
From 2:00 PM
Until 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
All children under 12 years are charged USD 25 per night for extra beds.
Any additional older children or adults are charged USD 35 per night for extra beds.
The maximum number of extra beds in a room is 1.
Any type of extra bed is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
Additional fees are not calculated automatically in the total cost and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are not allowed.
Amaya Hills Kandy accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.