Amaya Lake Kandalama
Kap Ela, Kandalama, 21100 Sigiriya, Sri Lanka –
A tropical haven complete with sweeping views of Kandalama Lake, Amaya Lake surrounds you with natural beauty. Choose your oasis from one of our 120 guest rooms and suites, designed in harmony with the unspoilt environs of the resort. Enjoy waking up each morning to the humming of birds and let the airy breeze and quiet whispers of rustling trees enliven your senses. Each room resonates a home-away-from-home impression, with soft, earthy tones to let your mind escape from the cares of the world. This Resort has been classified as an Eco-friendly Resort with its natural surroundings amidst an unspoilt environment rich in biodiversity. The unexpected sightings of wildlife and the continuous humming of birds adds to the feeling of being one with nature. The Resort works diligently to exist in harmony with its natural surroundings; which means that you may encounter the odd and harmless insects that are attracted to humidity and light. If you feel uncomfortable, please bring it to our attention.
Area Info – Guests loved walking around the neighborhood!
- The Forgotten Temple Kaludiya Pokuna 2.8 miles
- Dambulla Cave Temple 4.4 miles
- Rangiri Dambulla International Stadium 4.9 miles
- Sigiriya Museum 5.8 miles
- Sigiriya Rock 6.2 miles
- Pidurangala Rock 6.7 miles
- Habarana Lake 10.6 miles
- Minneriya National Park 11.1 miles
- Kekirawa Railway Station 13.5 miles
- Angammedilla National Park 15 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- Ritigala Forest Monastery 16.1 miles
- The Sigiriya Fortess Mountain 8.5 miles
- Habarana Lake\t Lake 10.6 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
Open for: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
4 Reasons to Choose Amaya Lake Kandalama
Why book with us?
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
Most Popular Facilities
- Sun Deck
- BBQ Facilities (additional charge)
Pool and Spa
- Swimming Pool
- Outdoor Pool (all year)
Pets are not allowed.
- Evening Entertainment
- Bicycle Rental (additional charge)
- Pool Table (additional charge)
- Tennis Court
Food & Drink
- Special Diet Meals (upon request)
- Snack Bar
- Breakfast in the Room
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Free! Free public parking is available on site (reservation is not needed).
Front Desk Services
- Private Check-in/Check-out
- Baggage Storage
- Currency Exchange
- Express Check-in/Check-out
- 24-Hour Front Desk
Entertainment & Family Services
- Babysitting/Child Services (additional charge)
- Suit Press (additional charge)
- Ironing Service
- Dry Cleaning (additional charge)
- Laundry (additional charge)
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities (additional charge)
- Shuttle Service
- Shared Lounge/TV Area
- Airport Shuttle (additional charge)
- Shuttle Service (additional charge)
- Air Conditioning
- Shops (on site)
- Car Rental
- Packed Lunches
- Soundproof Rooms
- Souvenir/Gift Shop
- Honeymoon Suite
- VIP Room Facilities
- Facilities for Disabled Guests
- Non-smoking Rooms
- Room Service
What topic(s) do you want to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your opinion helps us figure out what kinds of info we should ask properties for.Back to property
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
From 2:00 PM
Until 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
One child from 0 to 3 years stays free of charge when using existing beds.
One child from 4 to 12 years is charged USD 25 per person per night in an extra bed.
One older child or adult is charged USD 35 per person per night in an extra bed.
The maximum number of extra beds/cribs in a room is 1.
Any type of extra bed is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
Additional fees are not calculated automatically in the total cost and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are not allowed.
Amaya Lake Kandalama accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.