Galavilla Boutique Hotel & Spa
Agalawatta Estate, Moragolla, Thalathuoya, 20200 Kandy, Sri Lanka – Show map
In City you can never enjoy the nature. Therefor feel the nature and tradition of some country you have to go some rural areas. On that time you have to forget luxury facilities like you are enjoying in a city. Surrounded by lush greenery, this 2-acre property is approximately 17 km (45 min-1 hour because of the normal road) from the capital city of Kandy and the Temple of the Sacred Tooth Relic Access road is little bit difficult But all other hotel facilities are can have at Galavilla. Who are stay here can over look big mountain range. Who needs to enjoy nature, village style, leisure, then with Galavilla you can feel this all. Our property is belongs to Czech national director board. Architectural and Building Planes are designed by Czech designers. Every area has some European Style in Sri Lankan environment.
Galavilla Boutique Hotel & Spa takes special requests – add in the next step!
Area Info – Show map
- Pallekele International Cricket Stadium 4.5 miles
- Ceylon Tea Museum 5.4 miles
- Lakeside Adventist Hospital 5.8 miles
- Kandy View Point 6.1 miles
- Victoria Golf Club 6.1 miles
- Kandyan Art Association & Cultural Centre 6.1 miles
- British Garrison Cemetery 6.1 miles
- Kandy Museum 6.2 miles
- National Museum 6.2 miles
- Sri Dalada Maligawa 6.2 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- Temple of Tooth Relic 6.3 miles
- Royal Palace Park 6.3 miles
- Bogambara Stadium 6.3 miles
- Kandy City Center Shopping Mall 6.4 miles
- Kandy railway station 6.4 miles
- Kandy Victoria Reservoir 6.5 miles
- Kandy Clock Tower 6.5 miles
- Udawatta Kele Sanctuary 6.5 miles
- Kandy Royal Botanical Gardens 7.7 miles
- Gadaladeniya Temple 9.9 miles
- belwood Mountain 0.6 miles
- muthukeliyawa Lake 0.9 miles
- hantana Mountain 1.9 miles
- nillambe River 2.8 miles
- Bandaranaike International Airport 55.5 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
7 Reasons to Choose Galavilla Boutique Hotel & Spa
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
One of our top picks in Kandy
Guests loved the "boutique" style
- BBQ Facilities (additional charge)
Pool and Spa
- Pool Towels
- Outdoor Pool (all year)
- Hot Tub/Jacuzzi
- Massage (additional charge)
- Spa (additional charge)
Pets are not allowed.
- Hiking Off-site
Food & Drink
- Special Diet Meals (upon request)
- Buffet-Style Restaurant
- Restaurant With Dining Menu
- Breakfast in the Room
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Free! Free private parking is available on site (reservation is not needed).
Front Desk Services
- Private Check-in/Check-out
- Concierge Service
- Baggage Storage
- Tour Desk
- Currency Exchange
Entertainment & Family Services
- Board Games/Puzzles
- Daily Housekeeping
- Ironing Service (additional charge)
- Laundry (additional charge)
- Fax/Photocopying (additional charge)
- Airport Shuttle (additional charge)
- Shuttle Service (additional charge)
- Designated Smoking Area
- All Spaces Non-Smoking (public and private)
- Packed Lunches
- Souvenir/Gift Shop
- Non-Smoking Rooms
- Room Service
What topic(s) do you want to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your opinion helps us figure out what kinds of info we should ask properties for.Back to property
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
From 3:00 PM
Until 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
One child under 12 years is charged USD 15 per night when using existing beds.
All children under 2 years stay free of charge in a crib.
All children under 6 years are charged USD 18 per night for extra beds.
Any additional older children or adults are charged USD 18 per night for extra beds.
The maximum number of extra beds in a room is 1.
Any type of extra bed or crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
Additional fees are not calculated automatically in the total cost and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are not allowed.
Cards accepted at this property
Hover over the cards for more info.
100% Verified Reviews
Real guests. Real stays. Real opinions.
Based on 350 reviews
Good: 7 – 9
Okay: 5 – 7
Poor: 3 – 5
Very Poor: 1 – 3
Value for money
Show reviews from: