Madulkelle Tea and Eco Lodge
Madulkelle, 20000 Madulkele, Sri Lanka – Excellent location – show map
Excellent location – rated 9.3/10! (score from 158 reviews)
Rated by guests after their stay at Madulkelle Tea and Eco Lodge.
Nestled on a picturesque tea plantation, on the Knuckles Mountain Range 1000 meters above sea level, Madulkelle Tea and Eco Lodge will treat travelers to magnificent views, top class facilities, friendly and courteous service and plenty of things to see and do. Wake up every morning to sounds of birds chirping outside your room and open your front door to one of the most breathtaking views imaginable - mist covered mountains, lush green valleys, crystal clear streams and even the occasional deer or giant squirrel. The Madulkelle Tea and Eco Lodge offers 18 secluded lodges with comfortable amenities, specially designed to make your next holiday in Sri Lanka a truly unforgettable one. All lodges are made of high quality tarpaulin canvas specially imported from South Africa
Madulkelle Tea and Eco Lodge takes special requests – add in the next step!
Area Info – Great location - show map
- Kandy Pogolla Reservoir 7.2 miles
- Victoria Golf Club 7.3 miles
- Pallekele International Cricket Stadium 7.8 miles
- Kandy Central Hospital 8.4 miles
- Udawatta Kele Sanctuary 8.5 miles
- British Garrison Cemetery 8.8 miles
- National Museum 8.8 miles
- Kandy Museum 8.8 miles
- Temple of Tooth Relic 8.8 miles
- Sri Dalada Maligawa 8.8 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- Kandyan Art Association & Cultural Centre 8.9 miles
- Lakeside Adventist Hospital 9 miles
- Kandy City Center Shopping Mall 9.1 miles
- Kandy View Point 9.1 miles
- Kandy Clock Tower 9.2 miles
- Royal Palace Park 9.2 miles
- Bogambara Stadium 9.4 miles
- Kandy railway station 9.5 miles
- Ceylon Tea Museum 10.6 miles
- Kandy Royal Botanical Gardens 12.1 miles
- Bandaranaike International Airport 59.2 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
5 Reasons to Choose Madulkelle Tea and Eco Lodge
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
- BBQ Facilities
Pool and Spa
- Pool Towels
- Outdoor Pool (all year)
- Spa (additional charge)
Pets are not allowed.
- Bicycle Rental (additional charge)
- Pool Table
Food & Drink
- Kids' Meals
- Restaurant With Dining Menu
Free! WiFi is available in public areas and is free of charge.
Free! Free public parking is available at a location nearby (reservation is not needed).
Front Desk Services
- Private Check-in/Check-out
- Baggage Storage
- Tour Desk
- Currency Exchange
- Express Check-in/Check-out
Entertainment & Family Services
- Kids' TV Networks
- Kids' Outdoor Play Equipment
- Board Games/Puzzles
- Babysitting/Child Services
- Daily Housekeeping
- Business Center
- Packed Lunches
- Souvenir/Gift Shop
- Honeymoon Suite
- VIP Room Facilities
- Family Rooms
- Airport Shuttle
- Non-Smoking Rooms
- Room Service
What topic(s) do you want to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your opinion helps us figure out what kinds of info we should ask properties for.Back to property
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
1:00 PM - 8:00 PM
11:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
All children under 2 years stay free of charge in a crib.
All children under 6 years are charged USD 30 per night for extra beds.
The maximum number of extra beds in a room is 1.
Any type of extra bed or crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
Additional fees are not calculated automatically in the total cost and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are not allowed.
Cards accepted at this property
Hover over the cards for more info.