Madulkelle Tea and Eco Lodge
Madulkelle, 20000 Kandy, Sri Lanka –
Excellent location – rated 9.5/10! (score from 197 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
Nestled on a picturesque tea plantation, on the Knuckles Mountain Range 1000 meters above sea level, Madulkelle Tea and Eco Lodge will treat travelers to magnificent views, top class facilities, friendly and courteous service and plenty of things to see and do. Wake up every morning to sounds of birds chirping outside your room and open your front door to one of the most breathtaking views imaginable - mist covered mountains, lush green valleys, crystal clear streams and even the occasional deer or giant squirrel. The Madulkelle Tea and Eco Lodge offers 18 secluded lodges with comfortable amenities, specially designed to make your next holiday in Sri Lanka a truly unforgettable one. All lodges are made of high quality tarpaulin canvas specially imported from South Africa
Area Info –
- Kandy Pogolla Reservoir 7.2 miles
- Victoria Golf Club 7.3 miles
- Pallekele International Cricket Stadium 7.8 miles
- Galmaduwa Temple 8 miles
- Kandy Central Hospital 8.4 miles
- Udawatta Kele Sanctuary 8.5 miles
- Royal Palace of Kandy 8.8 miles
- British Garrison Cemetery 8.8 miles
- National Museum 8.8 miles
- Kandy Museum 8.8 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- Temple of Tooth Relic 8.8 miles
- Sri Dalada Maligawa 8.8 miles
- Kandyan Art Association & Cultural Centre 8.9 miles
- Lakeside Adventist Hospital 9 miles
- Kandy City Center Shopping Mall 9.1 miles
- Bogambara Stadium 9.4 miles
- Kandy railway station 9.5 miles
- Ceylon Tea Museum 10.6 miles
- Kandy Royal Botanical Gardens 12.1 miles
- Mini World\'s End Mountain 1.9 miles
- Bandaranaike International Airport 59.2 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
Open for: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
5 Reasons to Choose Madulkelle Tea and Eco Lodge
Why book with us?
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
One of our top picks in Kandy
Most Popular Facilities
- BBQ Facilities
Pool and Spa
- Swimming Pool
- Yoga Classes
- Spa Facilities
- Beach Umbrellas
- Beach Chairs/Loungers
- Pool Towels
- Outdoor Pool (all year)
- Spa (additional charge)
Pets are not allowed.
- Bicycle Rental (additional charge)
- Pool Table
Food & Drink
- Bottle of Water
- Wine/Champagne (additional charge)
- Kids' Meals
- Restaurant With Dining Menu
Free! WiFi is available in public areas and is free of charge.
Free! Free public parking is available at a location nearby (reservation is not needed).
- Accessible Parking
- Airport Drop-off (additional charge)
- Airport Pick-up (additional charge)
Front Desk Services
- Private Check-in/Check-out
- Baggage Storage
- Tour Desk
- Currency Exchange
- Express Check-in/Check-out
Entertainment & Family Services
- Kids' TV Networks
- Kids' Outdoor Play Equipment
- Board Games/Puzzles
- Babysitting/Child Services
- Daily Housekeeping
- Business Center
- Packed Lunches
- Souvenir/Gift Shop
- Honeymoon Suite
- VIP Room Facilities
- Family Rooms
- Airport Shuttle
- Non-smoking Rooms
- Room Service
We're sorry to hear thatNo, thanks
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all our customers.Close
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
1:00 PM - 8:00 PM
11:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
All children under 2 years stay free of charge in a crib.
All children under 6 years are charged USD 30 per night for extra beds.
The maximum number of extra beds in a room is 1.
Any type of extra bed or crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
Additional fees are not calculated automatically in the total cost and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are not allowed.
Madulkelle Tea and Eco Lodge accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.