We’re sorry, but this property isn’t taking reservations on our site right now. Don’t worry, you can find tons of other nearby properties right here.
Hotel Shamaz Galle - Level 1 Certified
Highway Access Road Nugaduwa, 80000 Galle, Sri Lanka – Excellent location - show map
Excellent location — rated 9.1/10! (score from 20 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
Popular beaches nearby
950 yards from property
Restaurant KFC , Pitzza Hut0.9 miles
Restaurant Mintage1.2 miles
Restaurant The snack beach cafe1.2 miles
Cafe/bar Cannon Bar & grill3.4 miles
Sea/ocean Devata Beach0.2 miles
Mountain Rumassala0.6 miles
River Madu River28 miles
Bonavista Beach950 yards
Ratmalana Airport59.8 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
Cuisine: Chinese, Seafood, Asian
4 reasons to choose Shamaz Galle - Level 1 Certified
Why book with us
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speak English
Booking is safe
Most popular facilities
- Outdoor fireplace
- Picnic area
- Outdoor furniture
- Sun terrace
- BBQ facilities Additional charge
- Shared kitchen
Services & Extras
- Tickets to attractions or shows Additional charge
Pets are not allowed.
- Cooking class Additional charge
- Tour or class about local culture Additional charge
- Bike tours Additional charge
- Walking tours Additional charge
- Snorkelling Off-site Additional charge
- Cycling Off-site
- Games room
- Fishing Off-site Additional charge
Food & Drink
- Fruits Additional charge
- Bottle of water
- Special diet menus (on request)
- Breakfast in the room
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
- Parking garage
- Secured parking
Free! Free private parking is possible on site (reservation is not needed).
- Airport drop off Additional charge
- Airport pick up Additional charge
- Invoice provided
- Private check-in/check-out
- Concierge service
- Ticket service
- Tour desk
- Currency exchange
- Express check-in/check-out
- 24-hour front desk
Entertainment and family services
- Indoor play area
- Daily housekeeping
- Ironing service Additional charge
- Dry cleaning Additional charge
- Laundry Additional charge
- Fax/photocopying Additional charge
Safety & security
- Fire extinguishers
- CCTV outside property
- CCTV in common areas
- Smoke alarms
- Security alarm
- 24-hour security
- Shuttle service
- Grocery deliveries Additional charge
- Shared lounge/TV area
- Airport shuttle (additional charge)
- Shuttle service (additional charge)
- Designated smoking area
- Air conditioning
- Non-smoking throughout
- Allergy-free room
- Car hire
- Packed lunches
- Soundproof rooms
- Bridal suite
- VIP room facilities
- Family rooms
- Non-smoking rooms
- Room service
- Yoga classes
- Open-air bath
- Hot tub/Jacuzzi
What topic(s) would you like to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your thoughts help us figure out what kind of information we should be asking properties for.Back to property
Sorry, but it seems like something went wrong in submitting this. Would you mind trying again?Retry
This property has taken steps to provide more sustainable and environmentally friendly travel
These are the steps this property has taken to provide more sustainable and environmentally friendly travel:
- Recycling bins available to guests and waste is recycled
- The property makes efforts to reduce their food wastage
- Water cooler/dispenser
- Water-efficient toilets
- Option to opt-out of daily room cleaning
- Option to reuse towels
- Most food provided at the property is locally sourced
- Most lighting throughout property uses energy-efficient LED bulbs
- All windows are double-glazed
- Offsets a portion of their carbon footprint
- 100% renewable electricity used throughout
- Key card or motion-controlled electricity
- Invests a percentage of revenue back into community projects or sustainability projects
- Tours and activities organised by local guides and businesses offered
- Local artists are offered a platform to display their talents
- Provides guests with information regarding local ecosystems, heritage and culture, as well as visitor etiquette
- Wild (non-domesticated) animals are not displayed/interacted with while captive on the property or harvested, consumed, or sold.
- Green spaces such as gardens/rooftop gardens on the property
- Most food provided is organic
- Bicycle rental
- Bicycle parking
14:00 - 00:00
Guests are required to show a photo identification and credit card upon check-in
04:00 - 12:00
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodation type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check the conditions of your required room.
Children and beds
Children of any age are welcome.
Children aged 11 years and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy information, please add the number of children in your group and their ages to your search.
Cot and extra bed policies
There is no capacity for cots at this property.
There is no capacity for extra beds at this property.
The minimum age for check-in is 18
Pets are not allowed.
Shamaz Galle - Level 1 Certified accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
The property will assist you with all this information.
The details will be sent to you via a message post-reservation.
Disclaimer: Please note, classification of level-1 properties and the above information can change based on government regulation changes. Therefore, please ensure to refer to SLTDA protocols prior to making a reservation.
Due to Coronavirus (COVID-19), please ensure that you are only booking this property following the local government guidelines of the destination, including but not limited to the purpose of travel, and maximum allowed group size.
In accordance with government guidelines to minimise transmission of the Coronavirus (COVID-19), this property currently isn't accepting guests from certain countries, during dates where such guidelines exist.
In response to Coronavirus (COVID-19), additional safety and sanitation measures are in effect at this property.
Due to Coronavirus (COVID-19), this property adheres to strict physical distancing measures.
Due to Coronavirus (COVID-19), wearing a face mask is mandatory in all indoor common areas.
Please inform Shamaz Galle - Level 1 Certified in advance of your expected arrival time. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly with the contact details provided in your confirmation.
Guests are required to show a photo identification and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.
Payment before arrival via bank transfer is required. The property will contact you after you book to provide instructions.