Resort Cinnamon Wild Yala
Palatupana, Kirinda, Tissamaharama, 82600 Yala, Sri Lanka – Excellent location – show map
Excellent location – rated 9.4/10! (score from 473 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
|Max adults: 3. Max children: 1||
Beach Chalet Double
|Max adults: 3. Max children: 2||
|Max adults: 3. Max children: 2|
The observation deck on the top-most floor of the resort provided a 360° view of the forest and the Indian ocean .
Area Info– Excellent location – show map
What's nearby *
Kirinda Temple5.7 miles
Ranminitenna Tele Cinema Village7.6 miles
Tissamaharama Raja Maha Vihara8 miles
Tissa Wewa8.7 miles
Kataragama Temple12 miles
Natural Beauty *
Tissa Wewa Lake8.7 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
Food: Italian, Seafood, Local, Grill/BBQ
Open for: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
Most popular amenities
- Outdoor furniture
- Sun deck
- BBQ facilities Additional charge
Pets are not allowed.
- Happy hour Additional charge
- Walking tours Additional charge
- Diving Additional charge
Food & Drink
- Chocolate/Cookies Additional charge
- Fruit Additional charge
- Bottle of water
- Wine/Champagne Additional charge
- Kid-friendly buffet
- Kids' meals Additional charge
- Special diet meals (on request)
Free! WiFi is available in the hotel rooms and is free of charge.
Free! Free public parking is available on site (reservation is not needed).
- Accessible parking
- Electric vehicle charging station
- Street parking
- Airport drop-off Additional charge
Front Desk Services
- Baggage storage
- Tour desk
- Currency exchange
- 24-hour front desk
Entertainment & Family Services
- Kids' TV channels
- Ironing service Additional charge
- Laundry Additional charge
Safety & security
- Fire extinguishers
- CCTV outside property
- CCTV in common areas
- Smoke alarms
- 24-hour security
- Shuttle service
- Airport shuttle (additional charge)
- Shuttle service (additional charge)
- Air conditioning
- Smoke-free property
- Car rental
- Packed lunches
- VIP room facilities
- Facilities for disabled guests
- Non-smoking rooms
Health & Wellness Facilities
- Swimming pool
- Swimming pool
- Full-body massage
- Hand massage
- Head massage
- Couples' massage
- Foot massage
- Neck massage
- Back massage
- Spa/Wellness packages
- Spa facilities
- Beach umbrellas
- Beach chairs/Loungers
- Shallow end
- Pool bar
- Pool/Beach towels
- Pool with view
- Swimming pool toys
- Outdoor pool (year-round)
- Outdoor pool
- Spa Additional charge
- Face masks for guests available
- Access to healthcare professionals
- First aid kits available
- Process in place to check health of guests
- Hand sanitizer in guest accommodation and common areas
- Shared stationery (e.g. printed menus, magazines, pens, paper) removed
- Staff follow all safety protocols as directed by local authorities
- Screens or physical barriers between staff and guests in appropriate areas
- Physical distancing rules followed
- Cashless payment available
Cleanliness & disinfection
- Guests have the option to cancel any cleaning services for their accommodation during their stay
- Property cleaned by professional cleaning companies
- Guest accommodation sealed after cleaning
- Guest accommodation disinfected between stays
- Linens, towels, and laundry washed in accordance with local authority guidelines
- Use of cleaning chemicals that are effective against coronavirus
Food & drink safety
- Delivered food covered securely
- All plates, cutlery, glasses, and other tableware sanitized
- Food can be delivered to guest accommodation
- Physical distancing in dining areas
What topic(s) do you want to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your opinion helps us figure out what kinds of info we should ask properties for.Back to property
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
From 2:30 PM
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card at check-in
Until 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
Children 18 and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
Crib by request
Crib by request
Extra bed by request
|$13.63 per child, per night|
Extra bed by request
|$13.63 per person, per night|
Additional fees are not calculated automatically in the total cost and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
The maximum number of extra beds and cribs allowed depends on the room you choose. Double-check your selected room for the maximum capacity.
All cribs and extra beds are subject to availability.
No age restriction
There's no age requirement for check-in
Pets are not allowed.
Cinnamon Wild Yala accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
Please present the same credit card used to guarantee your booking when checking in / making payment at the resort.
If you are making payment using another card holder's credit card, kindly provide the following to the resort prior to your arrival:
1) Authorization letter with card holder's signature
2) Copy of the card holder's card (front and back of card with card holder's signature)
3) Copy of the card holder’s passport or driver’s license
Please note that the resort may contact the cardholder for verification purposes.
Please note all cancelations will be charged inclusive of taxes.
Guests are requested to note:
Block 01 of the Yala National Park will be closed for two months starting from 1st of September to the 31st of October 2018, however, Block 5 of the National Park will still be made open for safaris.
During this period, guests can also visit the following National Parks with a similar biodiversity:
1. Lunugamwehera ( Located 39 mi away 100 minutes drive from the hotel)
2. Bundala (Located 12 mi away 30 minutes drive from the hotel.)
3. Udawalawe (Located 55 mi away 120 minutes drive from the hotel)
In addition, the property will continue Night Safaris, Night walks, Nature walks, Visits to the Fishing Village, Visits to Chenas and Kirinda. This can be arranged by the hotel at an additional cost.
In accordance with government guidelines to minimize transmission of the coronavirus (COVID-19), this property may request additional documentation from guests to validate identity, travel itinerary, and other relevant info on dates where such guidelines exist.
In response to the coronavirus (COVID-19), additional safety and sanitation measures are currently in effect at this property.
Food and beverage services at this property may be limited or unavailable due to the coronavirus (COVID-19).
Due to the coronavirus (COVID-19), this property is taking steps to protect the safety of guests and staff. Certain services and amenities may be reduced or unavailable as a result.
Spa and gym facilities at this property are unavailable due to the coronavirus (COVID-19).
Please inform Cinnamon Wild Yala of your expected arrival time in advance. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly using the contact details in your confirmation.
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.