This property isn’t taking reservations on our site right now. But don’t worry, you can find tons of other nearby properties right here.
Afriski Mountain Resort Lesotho
Mahlasela Pass Butha Buthe, 001 Butha-Buthe, Lesotho – Great location - show map
How guest reviews work
Each review score is between 1 and 10. To get the overall score, we add up all the review scores and divide that total by the number of review scores we received. Guests can also give separate subscores in crucial areas, such as location, cleanliness, staff, comfort, facilities, value, and free WiFi. Guests submit their subscores and their overall scores independently – there’s no direct link between them.
You can review an accommodation that you booked through our platform if you stayed there, or if you got to the property but didn’t actually stay there. To edit a review you’ve already submitted, contact our Customer Service team.
We have people and automated systems that specialize in detecting fake reviews submitted to our platform. If we find any, we delete them and, if necessary, take action against whoever is responsible.
Anyone who spots something suspicious can always report it to our Customer Service team so that our fraud team can investigate.
Ideally, we'd publish every review we get, positive and negative. However, we won’t display any reviews that include or refer to (among other things):
- Politically sensitive comments
- Promotional content
- Illegal activities
- Personal or sensitive info (e.g. emails, phone numbers, credit card info)
- Swear words, sexual references, hate speech, discriminatory remarks, threats, or references to violence
- Spam and fake content
- Animal cruelty
- Impersonation (i.e. if the writer is claiming to be someone else)
- Any violation of our review guidelines.
To make sure reviews are relevant, we may only accept reviews that are submitted within 3 months of checking out. We may stop showing reviews once they’re 36 months old, or if the accommodation has a change of ownership.
An accommodation can reply to a review.
When you see multiple reviews, the most recent ones will be at the top, subject to a few other factors (e.g. language, whether it’s just a rating or contains comments as well, etc.). You can sort and/or filter them by time of year, review score, and more.
Sometimes we show external review scores from other well-known travel websites, but make it clear when we do this.
Guidelines and Standards for Reviews
These guidelines and standards aim to keep the content on Booking.com relevant and family-friendly, without limiting expression or strong opinions. They're also applicable regardless of the comment's tone.
Contributions should be travel related. The most helpful contributions are detailed and help others make better decisions. Please don’t include personal, political, ethical, or religious commentary. Promotional content will be removed and issues concerning Booking.com’s services should be routed to our Customer Service or Accommodation Service teams.
Contributions should be appropriate for a global audience. Please avoid using profanity or attempts to approximate profanity with creative spelling, in any language. Comments and media that include hate speech, discriminatory remarks, threats, sexually explicit remarks, violence, or the promotion of illegal activity are not permitted.
All content should be genuine and unique to the guest. Reviews are most valuable when they are original and unbiased. Your contribution should be yours. Booking.com property partners should not post on behalf of guests or offer incentives in exchange for reviews. Attempts to bring down the rating of a competitor by submitting a negative review will not be tolerated.
Respect the privacy of others. Booking.com will make an effort to obscure email addresses, telephone numbers, website addresses, social media accounts, and other similar details.
The opinions expressed in contributions are those of Booking.com customers and properties, and not of Booking.com. Booking.com does not accept responsibility or liability for any reviews or responses. Booking.com is a distributor (without any obligation to verify) and not a publisher of these comments and responses.
By default, reviews are sorted based on the date of the review and on additional criteria to display the most relevant reviews, including but not limited to: your language, reviews with text, and non-anonymous reviews. Additional sorting options might be available (by type of traveler, by score, etc...).
This service may contain translations powered by Google. Google disclaims all warranties related to the translations, express or implied, including any warranties of accuracy, reliability, and any implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement.
There was a problem loading the reviews.
Accommodations is offered in rustic style chalets or lodge rooms. The chalets have a seating, dining area and a kitchen while the Deluxe Rooms feature satellite TV, tea-and-coffee making facilities and an private bathroom.
Breakfast is available daily at the Sky Restaurant.
Guests at Afriski Mountain Resort Lesotho will be able to enjoy activities in and around AfriSki Mountain resort such as hiking, 4x4 trails and cycling. Skiing and snowboarding can be enjoyed during the winter months. Equipment rental is available and the resort also has a ski school.
The Ficksburg Border Post is 77 mi away and Maseru is 127 mi from Afriski Mountain Resort Lesotho.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 9.0 for a two-person trip.Afriski Mountain Resort Lesotho has been welcoming Booking.com guests since Nov 15, 2017
- Hi. What is needed to come through the border with regards to covid protocals now?You may enter/exit with a vaccination card (print/electronic). If not vaccinated, PCR test (less than 72 hours prior to travel). The PCR test is val..Answered on 11 April 2022
- Good morning. Myself and my Wife are wanting to come up this weekend for 3 nights, What are the different accommodation options available?Hi, for a nice breakaway, very private stay, I recommend Snowbird, our luxury apartment. It has a balcony looking out over one of the dams, very nice..Answered on 10 April 2022
- Good morning, are the deluxe rooms private or also shared accommodation? I want to book for me and my husband but we’re looking for something privateThey are private rooms within our lodge. You can also look at the Luxury Apartments - for a nice private getaway, I recommend Snowbird, on the dam, n..Answered on 10 April 2022
- Hi. Is this a self catering apartment.Yes it is self-cateringAnswered on 29 September 2022
- Hi, I want to make a booking for a couple but I don't understand what shared dormitory means?Shared dormitory is communal accommodation where you share rooms with strangers. For something more private for a couple I would suggest, Alpe d' Huez..Answered on 11 December 2020
- Still looking?
- Sky Restaurant
- CuisineAmerican • Pizza • Local • International
- Open forBreakfast • Lunch • Dinner
- Dietary optionsVegetarian • Vegan
- Outdoor furniture
- BBQ facilities
- Shared kitchen
- Ski pass vendor
- Ski rental on site
- Ski schoolAdditional charge
- Ski storage
- Bicycle rentalAdditional charge
- Live sports events (broadcast)
- Kids' clubAdditional charge
- FishingAdditional charge
- Coffee house on site
- Wine/ChampagneAdditional charge
- Kids' mealsAdditional charge
- Special diet meals (on request)
- Snack bar
- Street parking
- Tour desk
- Outdoor play equipment for kids
- Indoor play area
- Babysitting/Child servicesAdditional charge
- Daily housekeeping
- Ironing serviceAdditional charge
- LaundryAdditional charge
- Meeting/Banquet facilitiesAdditional charge
- Fire extinguishers
- CCTV outside property
- CCTV in common areas
- Key access
- 24-hour security
- Shared lounge/TV area
- Designated smoking area
- Smoke-free property
- Family rooms
- Facilities for disabled guests
- Non-smoking rooms
- Wheelchair accessible
- Locker rooms
From 4:00 PM to 9:00 PM
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card at check-in
From 8:00 AM to 10:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
Children 13 and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
Cribs and extra beds aren't available at this property.
The minimum age for check-in is 18
Pets are not allowed.
Cash is not accepted Afriski Mountain Resort Lesotho accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
Please inform Afriski Mountain Resort Lesotho of your expected arrival time in advance. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly using the contact details in your confirmation.
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.
Payment before arrival by bank transfer is required. The property will contact you after you book to provide instructions.
FAQs about Afriski Mountain Resort Lesotho
The prices at Afriski Mountain Resort Lesotho may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
Afriski Mountain Resort Lesotho is 29.8 miles from the center of Butha-Buthe.
Afriski Mountain Resort Lesotho has 1 restaurant:
- Sky Restaurant
Room options at Afriski Mountain Resort Lesotho include:
- Vacation Home
Check-in at Afriski Mountain Resort Lesotho is from 4:00 PM, and check-out is until 10:00 AM.
Afriski Mountain Resort Lesotho offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Kids' club
- Bicycle rental
- Live sports events (broadcast)
- Locker rooms
Guests staying at Afriski Mountain Resort Lesotho can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 7.5).
Breakfast option(s) include:
- Full English/Irish
- À la carte