Bazilijonų g. 3, Vilnius Old Town, LT-01129 Vilnius, Lithuania –
Excellent location – rated 9.3/10! (score from 3172 reviews)
Rated by guests after their stay at City Gate.
City Gate Hotel is situated in the Old Town of Vilnius, directly opposite the famous Gate of Dawn. Set in a 19th-century building, it offers spacious modern rooms with satellite TV, private bathroom, free wi-fi access in the entire hotel, free parking on-site. This hotel is just a 6-minute walk from both - Town Hall and Railway station. The rooms of the City Gate feature a classical interior design with wooden furniture and bright walls. Each has a refrigerator, work table, private bathroom with a hairdryer and either a bath or a shower. The hotel’s restaurant serves Lithuanian and international dishes. Rich buffet breakfast is served in the mornings. There is also a bar on-site. The central courtyard offers a quiet space to relax. It's a great start point for exploring Vilnius because all major sights are within easy walking distance. The City Gate’s staff is available 24 hours a day and provides tourist information. Guests can rent a car or book a shuttle to/from Vilnius Airport directly at the hotel.
Area Info –
- The Gates of Dawn 0.1 miles
- Hale Market 0.1 miles
- All Saints Church in Vilnius 0.2 miles
- Bastion of the Vilnius Defensive Wall 0.3 miles
- Lithuanian Railway Museum 0.3 miles
- Vilnius Choral Synagogue 0.3 miles
- Vilnius Bus Station 0.3 miles
- Vilnius Train Station 0.3 miles
- Vilnius Gaon Jewish State Museum 0.5 miles
- House of Signatories in Vilnius 0.6 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- Amber Museum-Gallery in Vilnius 0.6 miles
- St Anne's Church 0.7 miles
- Bernardine Park 0.8 miles
- Cathedral Square 0.8 miles
- Palace of the Grand Dukes of Lithuania 0.8 miles
- Gediminas' Tower 0.9 miles
- Lithuanian National Opera and Ballet Theatre 1.1 miles
- Museum of Genocide Victims 1.2 miles
- IKEA Vilnius 1.6 miles
- Trakai Castle 14.2 miles
- Vilnia River 0.6 miles
- Vilnius Airport 2.2 miles
- Kaunas Airport 52.2 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
Food: Local, International
6 Reasons to Choose City Gate
Why book with us?
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
One of our top picks in Vilnius
Most Popular Facilities
Pets are not allowed.
Food & Drink
- Breakfast in the Room
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Free! Free private parking is available on site (reservation is not needed).
Front Desk Services
- Baggage Storage
- Tour Desk
- Express Check-in/Check-out
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- Daily Housekeeping
- Ironing Service
- Dry Cleaning (additional charge)
- Laundry (additional charge)
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities (additional charge)
- Airport Shuttle (additional charge)
- Designated Smoking Area
- All Spaces Non-Smoking (public and private)
- Car Rental
- Souvenir/Gift Shop
- Facilities for Disabled Guests
What topic(s) do you want to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your opinion helps us figure out what kinds of info we should ask properties for.Back to property
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
From 2:00 PM
Until 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
All children under 6 years stay free of charge when using existing beds.
All children from 6 to 12 year are charged 50 % of the room stay per night per person when using existing beds.
One older child or adult is charged EUR 18 per person per night in an extra bed.
The maximum number of extra beds in a room is 1.
There is no capacity for cribs in the room.
Any type of extra bed is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
Additional fees are not calculated automatically in the total cost and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are not allowed.
City Gate accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.