S. Skapo g. 8-17 , Vilnius Old Town, LT-01122 Vilnius, Lithuania –
Excellent location – rated 9.8/10! (score from 454 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
Superior One-Bedroom Apartment
Apartment (2 Adults)
Deluxe Apartment (2 Adults)
Apartment (3 Adults)
Apartment (4 Adults)
Skapo Apartments is a special place, because all apartments offered for accommodation to our guests are located in a historic house dating back 1795 saved by Lithuanian government as a valuable monument of Vilnius history. Beside of that antic taste guests are surrounded by carefully looked after environment with charming patios and other surroundings. All apartments are equipped with modern equipment and free Wi-Fi is available throughout all area. Unlike very few apartments we offer reception which is available throughout the day to address all the issues and questions of our guests: maps, taxis, recommendations and etc. Also reception can be used for luggage storage - which is very convenient in our absolute heart of Vilnius city location. Guests are also offered free parking, complementary cleaning service. Airport shuttle is also available at a surcharge.
Skapo Apartments is a family operated accommodation site. As a long time Old Town residents we enjoy people coming to our apartments. In our free time we are passionate travellers with a main focus to sightseeing and sport fans as well. We like basketball, football, water and winter sports. Did you know that Vilnius is very versatile location and that there is excellent slope with 10 chairlifts for skiing or snowboarding just 10 km away from city center?
It is simply the heart of the city of Vilnius. We are located 50 meters from the main Old Town street Pilies on one side, and 100 meters from Vilnius University and Presidential Palace on the other side of Skapo street. Cathedral square is 1 minute walking distance also. There are hotels like Kempinski and a few others in our very close neighbourhood. Main Vilnius events like city concerts, celebration, fairs happen just 1 minute away from our apartments. All most important sights are in a walking proximity.
Languages spoken: Russian, Polish, Lithuanian, English
Area Info – Guests loved walking around the neighborhood!
- Vilnius University (headquarters) 0.1 miles
- Cathedral Square 0.1 miles
- House of Signatories in Vilnius 0.1 miles
- Amber Museum-Gallery in Vilnius 0.1 miles
- Palace of the Grand Dukes of Lithuania 0.1 miles
- Adomas Mickevičius Museum in Vilnius 0.2 miles
- St Anne's Church 0.2 miles
- Gediminas' Tower 0.2 miles
- Lithuanian National Drama Theater 0.2 miles
- National Museum of Lithuania 0.2 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- Money Museum of the Bank of Lithuania 0.3 miles
- Bernardine Park 0.4 miles
- Hill of Three Crosses 0.4 miles
- Bastion of the Vilnius Defensive Wall 0.5 miles
- Lithuanian National Opera and Ballet Theatre 0.5 miles
- All Saints Church in Vilnius 0.6 miles
- Vilnius Gaon Jewish State Museum 0.6 miles
- Museum of Genocide Victims 0.7 miles
- IKEA Vilnius 2.3 miles
- Trakai Castle 14.3 miles
Restaurants & Markets
- Market 0.6 miles
- Restaurant 0 miles
- Cafe/Bar 0 miles
- Supermarket 0.1 miles
- Gediminas Tower Mountain 0.2 miles
- Vilnius Airport 2.8 miles
- Kaunas Airport 51.9 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
Most Popular Facilities
- Designated Smoking Area
- Soundproof Rooms
- Honeymoon Suite
- Family Rooms
- Non-smoking Rooms
Sit back and relax
- Outdoor Furniture
- Sun Deck
Pets are allowed on request. Charges may apply.
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Free! Free public parking is available on site (reservation is not needed).
- Street Parking
- Shuttle Service
- Airport Drop-off (additional charge)
- Airport Pick-up (additional charge)
- Airport Shuttle (additional charge)
- Shuttle Service (additional charge)
Front Desk Services
- Private Check-in/Check-out
- ATM On Site
- Baggage Storage
- Tour Desk
- Express Check-in/Check-out
- Fax/Photocopying (additional charge)
We're sorry to hear thatNo, thanks
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all our customers.Close
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
12:00 PM - 12:00 AM
Until 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to apartment type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
One child under 6 years stays free of charge when using existing beds.
All children under 2 years stay free of charge in a crib.
All children under 6 years stay free of charge for extra beds.
Any additional older children or adults are charged EUR 12 per night for extra beds.
The maximum number of extra beds in a room is 1.
Any type of extra bed or crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
Additional fees are not calculated automatically in the total cost and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are allowed on request. Charges may apply.
Skapo Apartments accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.