Mazā Jaunavu iela 8, Riga, LV-1050, Latvia –
Excellent location – rated 9.4/10! (score from 410 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
Basic Triple Room
Budget Twin Room
Budget Double Room
Bed in 8-Bed Mixed Dormitory Room
Single Bed in Co-ed Dormitory Room
Single Bed in Dormitory Room
Single Bed in 10-Bed Dormitory Room
Spread out across four floors of an historic Old Riga building, this cosy hostel offers dorms with incredibly high ceilings on the second floor or more intimate rooms on the third and fourth floors that include original oak beams and even the remnants of an antique pulley system once used to lift goods to the attic in medieval times. Each floor has its own bathrooms and toilets as well as a small kitchenette with a refrigerator, sink and a microwave. Many of its rooms also include excellent views of Town Hall Square and the River Daugava. Free wi-fi is included in the price and there’s no curfew.
Area Info – Guests loved walking around the neighborhood!
- Riga City Council 0.1 miles
- Small Guild 0.1 miles
- Riga Christmas Market 0.1 miles
- Mikhail Chekhov Riga Russian Theatre 0.1 miles
- Riga St. Peter's Church 0.1 miles
- Big Guild 0.1 miles
- House of Blackheads 0.1 miles
- Dome Square 0.1 miles
- Livu Square 0.1 miles
- Riga St. John's Church 0.1 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- Riga Dome Cathedral 0.1 miles
- Latvian National Opera 0.3 miles
- Arsenals Exhibition Hall 0.3 miles
- Riga Central Market 0.4 miles
- Riga Passenger Terminal 0.9 miles
- Arena Riga 1.5 miles
- Grand Stage at Mezaparks 4.9 miles
- Livu Aqua Park 9.5 miles
- Dzintari Concert Hall 11.3 miles
- Majori 11.8 miles
Restaurants & Markets
- La Belle Epoque Cafe/Bar 0 miles
- Desiderata Restaurant 0 miles
- Lido Cafe/Bar 0 miles
- 3 pavari / 3 cooks Restaurant 0 miles
- Rimi Supermarket 0.1 miles
- Galerija Centrs Market 0.1 miles
- Riga Central Market Market 0.1 miles
- Baltic Sea Ocean/Sea 5 miles
- Daugava River 0 miles
- Riga Airport 5.2 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
4 Reasons to Choose Doma Hostel
Why book with us?
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
Most Popular Facilities
- Shared Kitchen
Pets are allowed on request. Charges may apply.
- Entertainment Staff
- Bicycle Rental (additional charge)
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Public parking is available at a location nearby (reservation is not possible) and costs EUR 2 per hour.
- Street Parking
- Public Transportation Tickets (additional charge)
Front Desk Services
- Private Check-in/Check-out
- Baggage Storage
- Tour Desk
- Express Check-in/Check-out
- 24-Hour Front Desk
Entertainment & Family Services
- Kids' TV Networks
- Board Games/Puzzles
- Dry Cleaning (additional charge)
- Laundry (additional charge)
- Fax/Photocopying (additional charge)
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities (additional charge)
- Shuttle Service
- Shared Lounge/TV Area
- Airport Shuttle (additional charge)
- Shuttle Service (additional charge)
- Designated Smoking Area
- Air Conditioning
- All Spaces Non-Smoking (public and private)
- Hypoallergenic Room Available
- Car Rental
- Souvenir/Gift Shop
- Honeymoon Suite
- Family Rooms
- Hair/Beauty Salon
- Non-smoking Rooms
We're sorry to hear thatNo, thanks
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all our customers.Close
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
From 2:00 PM
Until 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
Up to two children under 16 years are charged EUR 10 per night when using existing beds.
All children under 2 years stay free of charge in a crib.
All children under 16 years are charged EUR 10 per night for extra beds.
Any additional older children or adults are charged EUR 10 per night for extra beds.
The maximum number of extra beds in a room is 2.
Any type of extra bed or crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
Additional fees are not calculated automatically in the total cost and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are allowed on request. Charges may apply.
Doma Hostel accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.
Please inform Doma Hostel of your expected arrival time in advance. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly using the contact details provided in your confirmation.