Aleksandra Čaka iela 55, Rīga, LV-1011, Latvia – Great location - show map
Stay in the heart of Rīga
You're eligible for a Genius discount at Viktorija! To save at this property, all you have to do is sign in.
The Viktorija Hotel is housed in a renovated Art Nouveau building in the centre of Riga, a 15-minute walk of the Old Town. It features elegant rooms with private WC, shower, fridge, free Wi-Fi and cable TV.
All rooms at the Viktorija are individually decorated with different colours and classical furniture. Each comes with a work space and a private bathroom with either shower.
Front desk staff is available 24 hours a day and can assist with luggage storage, provide tourist information, arrange parking slot.
The Viktorija is situated within a 15-minute walk of the Riga Central Railway Station. Riga International Airport is a 20-minute drive away.
Shuttle service can be arranged.
This is our guests' favourite part of Rīga, according to independent reviews.
Couples particularly like the location — they rated it 8.7 for a two-person trip.
Select dates to see this property's availability and prices
- Do you have pick up from the airport ?and for how much back and forthWe havent transfer service, but we can order a taxi. Price 10-15 euro in one way. Price depend from taxi company.Answered on 13 October 2019
- Is the parking free?Yes, 5 euro per dayAnswered on 26 October 2020
- Good day to you! Can I come to you from Germany? I will do a PCR test before arriving. And one question more. Is there a private bathroom in a single ..Hello! You can come. But 10 day we can’t clean Your room, and You need stay 10 days by self isolation. Bath room is private. We will glad to accommod..Answered on 8 February 2021
- Hello. I just wanted to ask when booking a room,do you pay for a child as well or it doesn’t change the price? Child is 4 years old. Thank you.Hello Dear Guest! It depend from room type. With best wishes , IrinaAnswered on 27 November 2021
- Hello! I am tending to make a booking. I have a question about the Trippel room. Does it has a private or shared toilet? best regardsAll rooms with private we and shower. With best wishes , IrinaAnswered on 28 March 2022
- Still looking?
- Toilet paper
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Wardrobe or closet
- Inner courtyard view
- City view
- Dining table
- Electric kettle
- Socket near the bed
- Fold-up bed
- Clothes rack
- Flat-screen TV
- Cable channels
- Coffee house on site
- Snack bar
- Tea/Coffee maker
- Street parking
- Invoice provided
- Private check-in/check-out
- Concierge service
- ATM/cash machine on site
- Luggage storage
- Express check-in/check-out
- 24-hour front desk
- Daily housekeeping
- Ironing serviceAdditional charge
- LaundryAdditional charge
- Fax/photocopyingAdditional charge
- Business centreAdditional charge
- Meeting/banquet facilitiesAdditional charge
- Fire extinguishers
- CCTV outside property
- CCTV in common areas
- Smoke alarms
- Security alarm
- Key access
- 24-hour security
- Safety deposit box
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Minimarket on site
- Shared lounge/TV area
- Designated smoking area
- Non-smoking throughout
- Wake-up service
- Hardwood or parquet floors
- Family rooms
- Ironing facilities
- Non-smoking rooms
- Wake up service/Alarm clock
- Upper floors accessible by elevator
13:00 - 00:00
Guests are required to show a photo identification and credit card upon check-in
Until 12:00 hours
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodation type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check the conditions of your required room.
Children and beds
Children of any age are welcome.
Children aged 18 years and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy information, please add the number of children in your group and their ages to your search.
Cot and extra bed policies
Prices for cots and extra beds are not included in the total price, and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
The number of extra beds and cots allowed is dependent on the option you choose. Please check your selected option for more information.
All cots and extra beds are subject to availability.
The minimum age for check-in is 18
Pets are not allowed.
Viktorija accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
In accordance with government guidelines to minimise transmission of the Coronavirus (COVID-19), this property may request additional documentation from guests to validate identity, travel itinerary and other relevant information, during dates where such guidelines exist.
In response to Coronavirus (COVID-19), additional safety and sanitation measures are in effect at this property.
Food & beverage services at this property may be limited or unavailable due to Coronavirus (COVID-19).
Due to Coronavirus (COVID-19), this property is taking steps to help protect the safety of guests and staff. Certain services and amenities may be reduced or unavailable as a result.
Guests are required to show a photo identification and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.
Please inform Viktorija in advance of your expected arrival time. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly with the contact details provided in your confirmation.
Guests under the age of 18 can only check in with a parent or official guardian.
FAQs about Viktorija
Viktorija is 1.1 miles from the centre of Rīga.
Check-in at Viktorija is from 13:00, and check-out is until 12:00.
Room options at Viktorija include:
The prices at Viktorija may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates you select, hotel's policy etc.). See the prices by entering your dates.
Viktorija offers the following activities / services (charges may apply):