Dar El Paco
10 Rue Draa, 44000 Essaouira, Morocco –
Excellent location – rated 9.6/10! (score from 513 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
Riad Dar el Paco is a small peaceful house in the heart of the Medina. Close to the souk, but on a quiet little side-street in the mellah. Everything is in walking distance and everything is possible. We serve a traditional Moroccan breakfast every morning and all our 5 rooms have a private bathroom with shower and in 4 rooms we can accommodate 3 people (with a small charge). Panoramic terrace on the top floor with the option to book a relaxing massage. We ADSL WIFI function very well in all the RIAD. The common spaces includes the living room, fridge on the kitchen and the guest toilet on the ground floor. The house is perfectly secure, you will be free to take your room key and the main door key with you just like being at home. You will be greeted by us, Giovanni & Lara, the owner of the Riad. We are Italian and we speak French, Spanish and English With us a Moroccan lady who is fluent in English and French and Italian. We will be there to answer all your questions, recommend you placed to visit, restaurants to eat and of course, tell you some general information about the city and culture. We are happy to guide and assist you during your stay.
Area Info – Guests loved walking around the neighborhood!
- Golf de Mogador 3.2 miles
Restaurants & Markets
- sortie riad Supermarket 0 miles
- medina Restaurant 0.1 miles
- medina Cafe/Bar 0.1 miles
- marcher au poissons Market 0.1 miles
- Atlantique Ocean/Sea 0.2 miles
- Essaouira Airport 9 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
4 Reasons to Choose Dar El Paco
Why book with us?
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
Most Popular Facilities
- Sun Deck
Health & Wellness Facilities
- Turkish/Steam Bath (additional charge)
- Massage (additional charge)
Pets are not allowed.
- Horseback Riding Off-site (additional charge)
- Cycling Off-site
- Hiking (additional charge)
- Bicycle Rental (additional charge)
- Windsurfing Off-site (additional charge)
- Golf Course (within 2 miles) (additional charge)
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Public parking is available at a location nearby (reservation is not needed) and costs EUR 3 per day.
- Secured Parking
- Airport Drop-off (additional charge)
- Airport Pick-up (additional charge)
- Public Transportation Tickets (additional charge)
Front Desk Services
- Concierge Service
- Baggage Storage
- Tour Desk
Entertainment & Family Services
- Board Games/Puzzles
- Babysitting/Child Services (additional charge)
- Daily Housekeeping
- Ironing Service (additional charge)
- Laundry (additional charge)
- Shuttle Service
- Convenience Store (on site)
- Airport Shuttle (additional charge)
- Shuttle Service (additional charge)
- Designated Smoking Area
- Shops (on site)
- Car Rental
- Souvenir/Gift Shop
- Hair/Beauty Salon
- Non-smoking Rooms
We're sorry to hear thatNo, thanks
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all our customers.Close
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
12:00 PM - 7:00 PM
8:30 AM - 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
All children under 2 years stay free of charge in a crib.
The maximum number of extra beds in a room is 1.
Pets are not allowed.
This property only accepts cash payments.
Credit cards are only needed to guarantee your booking .
Please inform Dar El Paco of your expected arrival time in advance. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly using the contact details provided in your confirmation.