Riad Dar Salam
Bab Doukkala, Rue El Gza, Arst Iheri Derb Ben Fayda N 162, Medina, 40000 Marrakesh, Morocco –
Double Room - Ramses
Double Room - Saba
Twin Room - Zayda
Double Room - Nomade
Double Room - Touareg
Family Room - Cleopatra
Area Info – Guests loved walking around the neighborhood!
- Majorelle Gardens 0.5 miles
- Marrakech Museum 0.7 miles
- Medersa Ben Youssef 0.7 miles
- Marrakech Plaza 0.7 miles
- Place du 16 Novembre 0.7 miles
- Souk of the Medina 0.8 miles
- Djemaa El Fna 0.8 miles
- Koutoubia 0.8 miles
- Carré Eden Shopping Center 0.9 miles
- Cyber Park Moulay Abdessalam 0.9 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- Museum Dar Si Said 1.1 miles
- Bahia Palace 1.3 miles
- Moulay El Yazid Mosque 1.4 miles
- Saadian Tombs 1.4 miles
- El Badi Palace 1.4 miles
- Marrakesh Train Station 1.4 miles
- Menara Mall 1.4 miles
- Menara Gardens 2.1 miles
- Palooza Land Park 2.5 miles
- Agdal Gardens 2.8 miles
Restaurants & Markets
- LATITUDE 31 Restaurant 0 miles
- Market 0 miles
- Restaurant 0.3 miles
- Café arabe Cafe/Bar 0.3 miles
- Atay Cafe/Bar 0.3 miles
- Aswak salam Supermarket 0.4 miles
- Aswak Salam Market 0.4 miles
- Menara Airport 3 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
Food: African, Moroccan
Open for: Breakfast, Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, High tea, Cocktail hour
5 Reasons to Choose Riad Dar Salam
Why book with us?
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
Most Popular Facilities
- Outdoor Furniture
- Sun Deck
Health & Wellness Facilities
- Spa Lounge/Relaxation Area
- Steam Room
- Spa Facilities
- Bathhouse (additional charge)
- Turkish/Steam Bath (additional charge)
- Hot Tub/Jacuzzi (additional charge)
- Massage (additional charge)
- Sauna (additional charge)
Pets are not allowed.
- Evening Entertainment (additional charge)
- Bicycle Rental (additional charge)
Food & Drink
- Fruit (additional charge)
- Bottle of Water
- Special Diet Meals (upon request)
- Restaurant With Dining Menu
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Public parking is available at a location nearby (reservation is not needed) and costs EUR 3 per day.
- Street Parking
- Secured Parking
Front Desk Services
- Private Check-in/Check-out
- Concierge Service
- Baggage Storage
- Tour Desk
- Currency Exchange
- Express Check-in/Check-out
- Daily Housekeeping
- Suit Press (additional charge)
- Ironing Service (additional charge)
- Dry Cleaning (additional charge)
- Laundry (additional charge)
- Shuttle Service
- Convenience Store (on site)
- Shared Lounge/TV Area
- Airport Shuttle (additional charge)
- Shuttle Service (additional charge)
- Designated Smoking Area
- Air Conditioning
- Car Rental
- Soundproof Rooms
- Souvenir/Gift Shop
- Honeymoon Suite
- Family Rooms
- Non-smoking Rooms
- Room Service
What topic(s) do you want to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your opinion helps us figure out what kinds of info we should ask properties for.Back to property
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
1:30 PM - 11:00 PM
12:00 PM - 12:30 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
There is no capacity for extra beds in the room.
Pets are not allowed.
Riad Dar Salam accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
Traditional Moroccan lunch or dinner must be requested a least 1 day in advance.
Dar Salam can arrange cooking classes for extra fees.
Children under 7 years old are not accepted.
Please inform Riad Dar Salam of your expected arrival time in advance. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly using the contact details provided in your confirmation.
License number: 40000MH1508