Riad l'Heure d'Eté
96 Sidi Bouloukat, Medina, Medina, 40000 Marrakesh, Morocco – Excellent location – show map
Excellent location – rated 9.3/10! (score from 488 reviews)
Rated by guests after their stay at Riad l'Heure d'Eté.
|Standard Double Room|
|Superior Double Room|
|Superior Twin Room|
Area Info – Great location - show map
- Djemaa El Fna 0.2 miles
- Souk of the Medina 0.2 miles
- Koutoubia 0.3 miles
- El Badi Palace 0.4 miles
- Bahia Palace 0.4 miles
- Moulay El Yazid Mosque 0.4 miles
- Saadian Tombs 0.5 miles
- Marrakech Museum 0.5 miles
- Medersa Ben Youssef 0.6 miles
- Menara Mall 1.3 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- Place du 16 Novembre 1.3 miles
- Marrakech Plaza 1.3 miles
- Majorelle Gardens 1.5 miles
- Carré Eden Shopping Center 1.6 miles
- Marrakesh Train Station 1.9 miles
- Agdal Gardens 1.9 miles
- Menara Gardens 2.1 miles
- The Montgomerie Golf Course 2.1 miles
- AL Mazar Mall 2.2 miles
- Atlas Golf Marrakech 2.7 miles
- Lalla Takerkouste Lake 0 miles
- Menara Airport 2.7 miles
Food Areas Nearby
- Djemaa El Fna Square Local producer Market Food in this area includes: Street food, Organic, Traditional, Lunch, Vegetarian, Dinner
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
Open for: Lunch, Dinner, High tea
5 Reasons to Choose Riad l'Heure d'Eté
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
- Sun Deck
Pool and Spa
- Hot Tub/Jacuzzi
- Massage (additional charge)
- Spa (additional charge)
Pets are not allowed.
- Bicycle Rental (additional charge)
Food & Drink
- Kids' Meals (additional charge)
- Special Diet Meals (upon request)
- Snack Bar
- Restaurant With Dining Menu
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Public parking is available at a location nearby (reservation is not needed) and costs EUR 5 per day.
Front Desk Services
- Baggage Storage
- Tour Desk
- Express Check-in/Check-out
- 24-Hour Front Desk
Entertainment & Family Services
- Babysitting/Child Services (additional charge)
- Daily Housekeeping
- Ironing Service (additional charge)
- Laundry (additional charge)
- Airport Shuttle (additional charge)
- Shuttle Service (additional charge)
- Designated Smoking Area
- Air Conditioning
- Car Rental
- Packed Lunches
- Honeymoon Suite
- Family Rooms
- Non-Smoking Rooms
- Room Service
What topic(s) do you want to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your opinion helps us figure out what kinds of info we should ask properties for.Back to property
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
2:00 PM - 12:00 AM
6:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
All children under 2 years stay free of charge in a crib.
All children under 12 years are charged EUR 15 per night for extra beds.
Any additional older children or adults are charged EUR 20 per night for extra beds.
The maximum number of extra beds in a room is 1.
Any type of extra bed or crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
Additional fees are not calculated automatically in the total cost and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are not allowed.
Cards accepted at this property
Hover over the cards for more info.
Please inform Riad l'Heure d'Eté of your expected arrival time in advance. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly using the contact details provided in your confirmation.
License number: 40000PN0024
100% Verified Reviews
Real guests. Real stays. Real opinions.
Based on 488 reviews
Good: 7 – 9
Okay: 5 – 7
Poor: 3 – 5
Very Poor: 1 – 3
Value for money
Show reviews from: