Luxury Bega Camp
Erg Znigui Ksar el begaa Errachidia Maroc, 52202 Merzouga, Morocco – Excellent location – show map
Excellent location – rated 9.8/10! (score from 51 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
How guest reviews work
Each review score is between 1 and 10. To get the overall score, we add up all the review scores and divide that total by the number of review scores we received. Guests can also give separate subscores in crucial areas, such as location, cleanliness, staff, comfort, facilities, value, and free WiFi. Guests submit their subscores and their overall scores independently – there’s no direct link between them.
You can review an accommodation that you booked through our platform if you stayed there, or if you got to the property but didn’t actually stay there. To edit a review you’ve already submitted, contact our Customer Service team.
We have people and automated systems that specialize in detecting fake reviews submitted to our platform. If we find any, we delete them and, if necessary, take action against whoever is responsible.
Anyone who spots something suspicious can always report it to our Customer Service team so that our fraud team can investigate.
Ideally, we'd publish every review we get, positive and negative. However, we won’t display any reviews that include or refer to (among other things):
- Politically sensitive comments
- Promotional content
- Illegal activities
- Personal or sensitive info (e.g. emails, phone numbers, credit card info)
- Swear words, sexual references, hate speech, discriminatory remarks, threats, or references to violence
- Spam and fake content
- Animal cruelty
- Impersonation (i.e. if the writer is claiming to be someone else)
- Any violation of our review guidelines.
To make sure reviews are relevant, we may only accept reviews that are submitted within 3 months of checking out. We may stop showing reviews once they’re 36 months old, or if the accommodation has a change of ownership.
An accommodation can reply to a review.
When you see multiple reviews, the most recent ones will be at the top, subject to a few other factors (e.g. language, whether it’s just a rating or contains comments as well, etc.). You can sort and/or filter them by time of year, review score, and more.
Sometimes we show external review scores from other well-known travel websites, but make it clear when we do this.
Guidelines and Standards for Reviews
These guidelines and standards aim to keep the content on Booking.com relevant and family-friendly, without limiting expression or strong opinions. They're also applicable regardless of the comment's tone.
Contributions should be travel related. The most helpful contributions are detailed and help others make better decisions. Please don’t include personal, political, ethical, or religious commentary. Promotional content will be removed and issues concerning Booking.com’s services should be routed to our Customer Service or Accommodation Service teams.
Contributions should be appropriate for a global audience. Please avoid using profanity or attempts to approximate profanity with creative spelling, in any language. Comments and media that include hate speech, discriminatory remarks, threats, sexually explicit remarks, violence, or the promotion of illegal activity are not permitted.
All content should be genuine and unique to the guest. Reviews are most valuable when they are original and unbiased. Your contribution should be yours. Booking.com property partners should not post on behalf of guests or offer incentives in exchange for reviews. Attempts to bring down the rating of a competitor by submitting a negative review will not be tolerated.
Respect the privacy of others. Booking.com will make an effort to obscure email addresses, telephone numbers, website addresses, social media accounts, and other similar details.
The opinions expressed in contributions are those of Booking.com customers and properties, and not of Booking.com. Booking.com does not accept responsibility or liability for any reviews or responses. Booking.com is a distributor (without any obligation to verify) and not a publisher of these comments and responses.
By default, reviews are sorted based on the date of the review and on additional criteria to display the most relevant reviews, including but not limited to: your language, reviews with text, and non-anonymous reviews. Additional sorting options might be available (by type of traveler, by score, etc...).
This service may contain translations powered by Google. Google disclaims all warranties related to the translations, express or implied, including any warranties of accuracy, reliability, and any implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement.
There was a problem loading the reviews.
You're eligible for a Genius discount at Luxury Bega Camp! To save at this property, all you have to do is sign in.Luxury Bega Camp has mountain views, free WiFi and free private parking, located in Merzouga.
There's a private bathroom with shower in every unit, along with free toiletries, a hairdryer and bathrobes.
The daily breakfast offers buffet, vegetarian or halal options. At the luxury tent you'll find a restaurant serving African cuisine. A halal option can also be requested.
A terrace and grill facilities are available for guests at Luxury Bega Camp to use.
The nearest airport is Moulay Ali Cherif, 89 miles from the accommodation, and the property offers a paid airport shuttle service.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 9.7 for a two-person trip.Luxury Bega Camp has been welcoming Booking.com guests since Nov 19, 2019
Distance in property description is calculated using © OpenStreetMap
- I do you need to transfer by camel from the parking to the camp? If so what is the additional cost pp?You can go to the camp with our car or with the camel until the camp. The prix of the trasfer by camel is 15 euro each camel. Do you come with your own car?Answered on 8 January 2020
- Hi there just wondering, we have our own car can we drive to the camp site? Also do you accept credit cardHi , if you have a four wheel drive (4×4) you can drive to the camp . If you have a small car you will find our car waiting for you to pick up you. N..Answered on 5 February 2020
- Hello, are you able to accommodate transport from Marrakech to the camp and then on departure our drop off will be at Fes? If yes, how much will that ..hello, from Marrakech to the desert there are 600 klm it is done in 2 days. If you want a 3-day tour, you can do it. sleep the first night in dades go..Answered on 6 March 2022
- How does it look like on December 31 st / January 1 ? Is it possible to plan activities in those two days or are there any restrictions/limitation?Hello At the moment there are no restrictions everything is free all activities we do It. HamidAnswered on 14 August 2022
- Send your contact numberHello My nombre es : Esp 0034661833089 : Maroc 00212667156930 : Maroc 00212629888546 Best regard HamidAnswered on 28 September 2021
- Still looking?
- Open forBreakfast • Brunch • Dinner • Cocktail hour
- Dietary optionsHalal
- Toilet paper
- Towels/Sheets (extra fee)
- Guest bathroom
- Bathtub or shower
- Private Bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Wardrobe or closet
- Extra long beds (> 6.5 ft)
- Landmark view
- Mountain view
- Picnic area
- Outdoor furniture
- Outdoor dining area
- Sun deck
- BBQ facilities
- Dining table
- Socket near the bed
- Drying rack for clothing
- Clothes rack
- Live sports events (broadcast)Additional charge
- Live music/Performance
- Cooking classAdditional chargeOff-site
- Tour or class about local cultureAdditional charge
- Walking toursAdditional charge
- Dining area
- Sitting area
- Coffee house on site
- Kids' meals
- Accessible parking
- Invoice provided
- Private check-in/out
- Baggage storage
- Tour desk
- Currency exchange
- Express check-in/out
- 24-hour front desk
- Board games/Puzzles
- Baby safety gates
- Board games/puzzles
- Child safety socket covers
- Daily housekeeping
- LaundryAdditional charge
- Meeting/Banquet facilities
- Fire extinguishers
- 24-hour security
- Shuttle service
- Designated smoking area
- Wake-up service
- Private entrance
- Car rental
- Packed lunches
- Family rooms
- Airport shuttleAdditional charge
- Non-smoking rooms
- Wake-up service/Alarm clock
- Room service
- Entire unit wheelchair accessible
- Entire unit located on ground floor
From 2:30 AM to 11:30 PM
From 11:00 AM to 11:30 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
Prices for cribs and extra beds aren't included in the total price. They'll have to be paid for separately during your stay.
The number of extra beds and cribs allowed depends on the option you choose. Check your selected option for more info.
All cribs and extra beds are subject to availability.
No age restriction
There's no age requirement for check-in
Payments by Booking.com
Booking.com takes your payment for this stay on behalf of the property, but make sure you have cash for any extras once you get there.
Free! Pets are allowed. No extra charges.
The fine print
Due to the coronavirus (COVID-19), this property is taking steps to protect the safety of guests and staff. Certain services and amenities may be reduced or unavailable as a result.
Please inform Luxury Bega Camp of your expected arrival time in advance. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly using the contact details in your confirmation.
FAQs about Luxury Bega Camp
Luxury Bega Camp is 9.3 miles from the center of Merzouga.
Check-in at Luxury Bega Camp is from 2:30 AM, and check-out is until 11:30 AM.
Luxury Bega Camp has 1 restaurant:
The prices at Luxury Bega Camp may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
Guests staying at Luxury Bega Camp can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 10.0).
Breakfast option(s) include:
Luxury Bega Camp offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Walking tours
- Live sports events (broadcast)
- Cooking class
- Tour or class about local culture
- Live music/Performance
Yes, Luxury Bega Camp is popular with guests booking family stays.