Riad Zitoune El-Kadem Derb Jedid N°8, Medina, 40000 Marrakesh, Morocco –
Excellent location – rated 9.7/10! (score from 259 reviews)
Rated by guests after their stay at Riad Anabel.
Canelle Double Room
Max adults: 3
Max children: 1 (up to 0 years of age)
Bougainvillier Triple Room
Olive Triple Room
Chocolat Double Room
Rose Quadruple Room
Area Info – Guests loved walking around the neighborhood!
- Museum Dar Si Said 0.2 miles
- El Badi Palace 0.2 miles
- Bahia Palace 0.2 miles
- Moulay El Yazid Mosque 0.3 miles
- Saadian Tombs 0.3 miles
- Djemaa El Fna 0.4 miles
- Souk of the Medina 0.4 miles
- Koutoubia 0.5 miles
- Cyber Park Moulay Abdessalam 0.6 miles
- Marrakech Museum 0.7 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- Medersa Ben Youssef 0.7 miles
- Menara Mall 1.4 miles
- Place du 16 Novembre 1.5 miles
- Marrakech Plaza 1.5 miles
- Majorelle Gardens 1.7 miles
- Agdal Gardens 1.7 miles
- Carré Eden Shopping Center 1.8 miles
- AL Mazar Mall 2 miles
- Marrakesh Train Station 2.1 miles
- Menara Gardens 2.2 miles
Restaurants & Markets
- la tanjia Restaurant 0.3 miles
- cozybar Cafe/Bar 0.3 miles
- Massaoudi Supermarket 0.3 miles
- marché covert malahe Market 0.3 miles
- attlas Mountain 18.6 miles
- aourika River 18.6 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
6 Reasons to Choose Riad Anabel
Why book with us?
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
One of our top picks in Marrakesh
Most Popular Facilities
- Outdoor Fireplace
- Sun Deck
Pool and Spa
- Swimming Pool
- Steam Room
- Body Scrub
- Body Treatments
- Hair Coloring
- Hair Treatments
- Makeup Services
- Waxing Services
- Facial Treatments
- Beauty Services
- Beach Umbrellas
- Beach Chairs/Loungers
- Pool Towels
- Pool With View
- Indoor Pool (all year)
- Turkish/Steam Bath (additional charge)
- Hot Tub/Jacuzzi (additional charge)
- Massage (additional charge)
- Spa (additional charge)
Pets are not allowed.
- Bikes Available (free)
- Bicycle Rental (additional charge)
Food & Drink
- On-site Coffee Shop
- Fruit (additional charge)
- Bottle of Water
- Kids' Meals (additional charge)
- Special Diet Meals (upon request)
- Restaurant With Dining Menu
- Breakfast in the Room
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Public parking is available at a location nearby (reservation is not needed) and costs EUR 5 per day.
- Street Parking
- Secured Parking
Front Desk Services
- Concierge Service
- Baggage Storage (additional charge)
- Tour Desk
- Currency Exchange
- Express Check-in/Check-out
- 24-Hour Front Desk
Entertainment & Family Services
- Babysitting/Child Services
- Daily Housekeeping
- Suit Press
- Ironing Service
- Dry Cleaning (additional charge)
- Laundry (additional charge)
- Shuttle Service
- Shared Lounge/TV Area
- Airport Shuttle (additional charge)
- Shuttle Service (additional charge)
- Designated Smoking Area
- Air Conditioning
- Car Rental
- Family Rooms
- Non-smoking Rooms
- Room Service
What topic(s) do you want to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your opinion helps us figure out what kinds of info we should ask properties for.Back to property
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
From 3:00 PM
Until 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
Up to three children under 6 years are charged EUR 20 per night when using existing beds.
All children under 2 years stay free of charge in a crib.
All children under 6 years are charged EUR 20 per night for extra beds.
Any additional older children or adults are charged EUR 20 per night for extra beds.
The maximum number of extra beds in a room is 2.
Any type of extra bed or crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
Additional fees are not calculated automatically in the total cost and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are not allowed.
Riad Anabel accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.