8, Derb Ouaihah Sidi Abdel Azziz Medina, Medina, 40000 Marrakesh, Morocco –
The main house is from the Saadienne Era (16th-17th century). It housed a noble family from Marrakesh and has preserved sculpted plasters and heavy doors, which to this day still give it this dignified look. We added the small modern house with the pool. The 2 patios have a direct pathway, but are very different and have their own characteristics.
Area Info – Guests loved walking around the neighborhood!
- Marrakech Museum 0.2 miles
- Medersa Ben Youssef 0.2 miles
- Souk of the Medina 0.3 miles
- Djemaa El Fna 0.4 miles
- Koutoubia 0.6 miles
- Museum Dar Si Said 0.7 miles
- Cyber Park Moulay Abdessalam 0.7 miles
- Bahia Palace 0.9 miles
- El Badi Palace 1 miles
- Majorelle Gardens 1 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- Moulay El Yazid Mosque 1 miles
- Saadian Tombs 1 miles
- Marrakech Plaza 1.1 miles
- Place du 16 Novembre 1.1 miles
- Carré Eden Shopping Center 1.3 miles
- Menara Mall 1.5 miles
- Marrakesh Train Station 1.8 miles
- Menara Gardens 2.2 miles
- Agdal Gardens 2.5 miles
- The Montgomerie Golf Course 2.5 miles
Restaurants & Markets
- épicerie de rue Supermarket 0 miles
- souk Market 0 miles
- Le Jardin Restaurant 0.1 miles
- Le Café Arable Cafe/Bar 0.1 miles
- Menara Airport 3 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
Open for: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
4 Reasons to Choose Riad-Assala
Why book with us?
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
Most Popular Facilities
- Outdoor Fireplace
- Sun Deck
Pool and Spa
- Swimming Pool
- Steam Room
- Beach Umbrellas
- Beach Chairs/Loungers
- Pool Towels
- Outdoor Pool
- Turkish/Steam Bath (additional charge)
- Massage (additional charge)
- Spa (additional charge)
Pets are not allowed.
- Hiking (additional charge)
Food & Drink
- On-site Coffee Shop
- Bottle of Water (additional charge)
- Special Diet Meals (upon request)
- Restaurant With Dining Menu
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Public parking is available at a location nearby (reservation is not needed) and costs EUR 3 per day.
Front Desk Services
- Concierge Service
- Baggage Storage
- Ticket Service
- Tour Desk
- Express Check-in/Check-out
- 24-Hour Front Desk
Entertainment & Family Services
- Babysitting/Child Services (additional charge)
- Daily Housekeeping
- Laundry (additional charge)
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities (additional charge)
- Shuttle Service
- Shared Lounge/TV Area
- Airport Shuttle (additional charge)
- Shuttle Service (additional charge)
- Designated Smoking Area
- Air Conditioning
- Car Rental
- Facilities for Disabled Guests
- Non-smoking Rooms
- Room Service
What topic(s) do you want to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your opinion helps us figure out what kinds of info we should ask properties for.Back to property
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
7:00 AM - 12:00 AM
5:00 AM - 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
Up to two children under 6 years are charged EUR 20 per night when using existing beds.
There is no capacity for extra beds in the room.
Additional fees are not calculated automatically in the total cost and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are not allowed.
Riad-Assala accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.