8, Derb Ouaihah Sidi Abdel Azziz Medina, Medina, 40000 Marrakesh, Morocco –
The main house is from the Saadienne Era (16th-17th century). It housed a noble family from Marrakesh and has preserved sculpted plasters and heavy doors, which to this day still give it this dignified look. We added the small modern house with the pool. The 2 patios have a direct pathway, but are very different and have their own characteristics.
Riad-Assala takes special requests – add in the next step!
Area Info –
- Marrakech Museum 0.2 miles
- Medersa Ben Youssef 0.2 miles
- Souk of the Medina 0.3 miles
- Djemaa El Fna 0.4 miles
- Koutoubia 0.6 miles
- Bahia Palace 0.9 miles
- El Badi Palace 1 miles
- Majorelle Gardens 1 miles
- Moulay El Yazid Mosque 1 miles
- Saadian Tombs 1 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- Marrakech Plaza 1.1 miles
- Place du 16 Novembre 1.1 miles
- Carré Eden Shopping Center 1.3 miles
- Menara Mall 1.5 miles
- Marrakesh Train Station 1.8 miles
- Menara Gardens 2.2 miles
- Agdal Gardens 2.5 miles
- The Montgomerie Golf Course 2.5 miles
- AL Mazar Mall 2.7 miles
- Palooza Land Park 2.9 miles
Restaurants & Markets
- épicerie de rue Supermarket 0 miles
- souk Market 0 miles
- Le Jardin Restaurant 0.1 miles
- Le Café Arable Cafe/Bar 0.1 miles
- Menara Airport 3 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
5 Reasons to Choose Riad-Assala
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
Most Popular Facilities
- Sun Deck
Pool and Spa
- Pool Towels
- Outdoor Pool
- Turkish/Steam Bath (additional charge)
- Massage (additional charge)
- Spa (additional charge)
Pets are not allowed.
- Hiking (additional charge)
Food & Drink
- Special Diet Meals (upon request)
- Restaurant With Dining Menu
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Public parking is available at a location nearby (reservation is not needed) and costs EUR 3 per day.
Front Desk Services
- Concierge Service
- Baggage Storage
- Ticket Service
- Tour Desk
- 24-Hour Front Desk
Entertainment & Family Services
- Babysitting/Child Services (additional charge)
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities (additional charge)
- Airport Shuttle (additional charge)
- Shuttle Service (additional charge)
- Designated Smoking Area
- Air Conditioning
- Car Rental
- Facilities for Disabled Guests
- Non-Smoking Rooms
- Room Service
What topic(s) do you want to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your opinion helps us figure out what kinds of info we should ask properties for.Back to property
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
7:00 AM - 12:00 AM
Getting inside is easy. Someone will meet you to hand over the keys.
5:00 AM - 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
Up to two children under 6 years are charged EUR 20 per night when using existing beds.
There is no capacity for extra beds in the room.
Additional fees are not calculated automatically in the total cost and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are not allowed.
Cards accepted at this property
Hover over the cards for more info.