Prices you can't beat!
Booking is safe
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Riad Dar Beldia and Spa
9 Derb Houara, quartier Berrima, 40000 Marrakesh, Morocco – Great location - show map
4 reasons to choose Riad Dar Beldia and Spa
- Hello, we are a mixed couple (Moroccan guy and Holland girl) is the marriage certificate necessary?Bonjour, Non malheureusement comme le mentionne la loi marocaine il n'est pas autorisé de recevoir un couple non marié musulman dans les hôtels, riads...Answered on August 21, 2021
- Hi, how far is the hotel to RAK airport ? And how much does it cost to get to hotel from the airport ?Following your request, I inform you that you have 10 to 15 minutes, then for the price is as follows: I inform you that the price for 1 or 2 people...Answered on August 16, 2021
- Bonjour, je suis franco-marocaine mariée à un français en France, pas encore au Maroc. Pouvons-nous réserver une seule chambre pour notre séjour ?Oui, si vous avez tous deux un passeport français.Answered on October 13, 2021
- do you provide sunbed and pool towelsHello, Yes you have sunbeds and towels.Answered on August 11, 2022
- Hi there, I am looking at running a wellbeing retreat in Marrakech and wonder many rooms your property has as I am looking for a small Riad that we c...Hello, Riad Dar Beldia has 6 rooms.Answered on May 3, 2022
- Still looking?
La table d'Hôtes
Open for: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, High tea, Cocktail hour
Most popular amenities
3:00 PM - 6:00 PM
8:00 AM - 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
Crib by request
Extra bed by request
|€ 25 per person, per night|
Additional fees are not calculated automatically in the total cost and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
The maximum number of extra beds and cribs allowed depends on the room you choose. Double-check your selected room for the maximum capacity.
All cribs and extra beds are subject to availability.
The minimum age for check-in is 18
Riad Dar Beldia and Spa accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
Guests need be quiet between 11:00 PM and 10:00 AM.
Pets are allowed on request. Charges may apply.
The fine print
Please note that unmarried couples are not allowed at the property.
Please inform Riad Dar Beldia and Spa of your expected arrival time in advance. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly using the contact details in your confirmation.
License number: 40000MH1185
FAQs about Riad Dar Beldia and Spa
Riad Dar Beldia and Spa is 1.3 miles from the center of Marrakesh.
Check-in at Riad Dar Beldia and Spa is from 3:00 PM, and check-out is until 11:00 AM.
Guests staying at Riad Dar Beldia and Spa can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 8.9).
Breakfast option(s) include:
Riad Dar Beldia and Spa offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Golf course (within 2 miles)
- Open-air bath
- Tour or class about local culture
- Beauty services
- Swimming pool
- Facial treatments
- Bike tours
- Waxing services
- Cooking class
- Body treatments
- Body scrub
- Body wrap
- Spa lounge/Relaxation area
- Spa/Wellness packages
- Back massage
- Neck massage
- Foot massage
- Couples' massage
- Head massage
- Hand massage
- Full-body massage
The prices at Riad Dar Beldia and Spa may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
From the nearest airport, you can get to Riad Dar Beldia and Spa by:
- Airport shuttle (arranged by property) 20min
Yes, this hotel has a pool. See details about the pool and other facilities on this page.
Room options at Riad Dar Beldia and Spa include:
- Vacation Home
Riad Dar Beldia and Spa has 1 restaurant:
- La table d'Hôtes