Riad Dar Mamouni
N° 56-57 Bab Doukala Rue El Geza Derbe lamsauber, Medina, 40000 Marrakesh, Morocco – Great location - show map
Stay in the heart of Marrakesh – Great location - show map
You're eligible for a Genius discount at Riad Dar Mamouni! To save at this property, all you have to do is sign in.
Offering a restaurant, Riad Dar mamouni is located in Marrakech.
Each room here will provide you with a terrace. There is a full kitchen with a dining table. Private bathroom also comes with a shower. You can enjoy city view from the room.
At Riad Dar mamouni you will find a 24-hour front desk, a garden and a terrace. Other facilities offered at the property include a tour desk. An array of activities can be enjoyed on site or in the surroundings, including cycling.
The guest house is 2,950 feet from Marrakech Museum, 2,950 feet from Medersa Ben Youssef and 0.6 mi from Souk of the Medina. Marrakech-Menara Airport is 3.1 mi away.
This is our guests' favorite part of Marrakesh, according to independent reviews.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 8.9 for a two-person trip.
Most popular amenities
Currency Exchange: Need local currency? This property has currency exchange on site.
- Is there a restaurant all inclusive policy available from the 30th of December to the 2nd of January?yes Yes you can choose that room in BB in DP or PC as you like yous are welcom RDMAnswered on October 23, 2019
- Hi I am interested in booking all inclusive, can you tell me what meals/drinks you provide for all inclusive? Thanks Sharaf SultanSOYEZ LE BIENVENU NOUS SOMME A VOTRE DIPOSITIONAnswered on October 10, 2021
- Hi, I will arrive at your hotel slightly after midnight maybe around 1am on 9 Oct. Do I book your hotel for 8 Oct or 9 Oct?Hi, Welcome to our Riad your better book for 8 Oct, normally the check in is from 11:00am but the is a special case we can accept that if you book on 8 Oct thank you for contacting usAnswered on August 9, 2022
- Hi, me and my girlfriend are not from Morocco, but we are not married - is it possible to stay at your place?Hi, There is no problem with that you will be welcome in our Riad have a good dayAnswered on October 4, 2022
- Is it safe for a woman to walk around the area alone?Hi! our Riad is located in the centre of Marrakech, people not sleep early and the Police are aroud. there is nothing to afraid of welcomeAnswered on August 22, 2022
Food: African, Moroccan
Open for: Breakfast, Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, High tea
Most popular amenities
12:00 AM - 12:00 AM
12:00 AM - 11:30 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
Children 6 and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
Prices for cribs and extra beds aren't included in the total price. They'll have to be paid for separately during your stay.
The number of extra beds and cribs allowed depends on the option you choose. Check your selected option for more info.
All cribs and extra beds are subject to availability.
No age restriction
There's no age requirement for check-in
Payments by Booking.com
Booking.com takes your payment for this stay on behalf of the property, but make sure you have cash for any extras once you get there.
Smoking is not allowed.
Guests need be quiet between 10:00 PM and 8:00 AM.
Pets are not allowed.
FAQs about Riad Dar Mamouni
Riad Dar Mamouni has 1 restaurant:
- MAMOUNI RETAU
Riad Dar Mamouni offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Temporary art galleries
- Foot massage
- Walking tours
- Back massage
- Live sports events (broadcast)
- Full-body massage
- Stand-up comedy
- Bicycle rental
- Tour or class about local culture
- Head massage
- Themed dinners
- Neck massage
- Public Bath
- Couples' massage
- Bar crawls
- Hand massage
- Cooking class
- Bike tours
- Live music/Performance
- Movie nights
- Happy hour
The prices at Riad Dar Mamouni may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
Riad Dar Mamouni is 2,800 feet from the center of Marrakesh.
Guests staying at Riad Dar Mamouni can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 8.8).
Breakfast option(s) include:
Check-in at Riad Dar Mamouni is from 12:00 AM, and check-out is until 11:30 AM.
From the nearest airport, you can get to Riad Dar Mamouni by:
- Airport shuttle (arranged by property) 25min
Room options at Riad Dar Mamouni include: