This property isn’t taking reservations on our site right now. But don’t worry, you can find tons of other nearby properties right here.
Rue de la Kasbah 31, rue de la Kasbah, Palacio Aharrar, Marshan, 90000 Tangier, Morocco – Excellent location – show map
Excellent location – rated 9.3/10! (score from 103 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
Featuring an open-air terrace with a panoramic view of the old Medina and the bay of Tangier, Riad Mokhtar is a traditional and harmonious space located just in front of the Kasbah of Tangier.
Riad Mokhtar offers free WIFI, an elevator, a restaurant and a linen store on site.
Each room has a television, desk, private bathroom, air conditioning and heating. Free toiletries are provided. Several rooms offer a view of the bright, green patio where guests staying at the Riad can enjoy their relaxing continental breakfasts.
A sunny terrace for enjoying natural sunlight is available on the top floor.
Roads in the vicinity of the Riad facilitate access to the Marshan Palace and the city center avoiding traffic jams.
A secure public paying parking is available 350 feet from the Riad.
You will stay 6.2 mi from Cape Malabata and 8.1 mi from the international airport of Tangier-Ibn Battouta.
This is the favorite neighborhood for travelers visiting Tangier, according to independent customer reviews.
Couples particularly appreciate the location of this property. They give it a 9.4 rating for a two-person stay.
This is our guests' favorite part of Tangier, according to independent reviews.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 9.2 for a two-person trip.
- Salam alaikom please i want to ask if there is any other options more cheapHello More cheap ???Answered on 30 May 2022
- Until what time can we check in? We arrive at nightWe have a night watchman so no worriesAnswered on 30 May 2022
- Hi, wanted to know if there is a place to park the car next to the riad? If not what is the distance to the riad from the nearest place to park the car? iBonsoir, le parking est en face le Riad.Answered on 8 March 2022
- what time is check out ... our flight is at 3 am ... when do we need to hand in the keyLe check out à 12h00Answered on 28 July 2022
- Hi, We are an unmarried couple, both from Britain and both British, is it allowed to share a room in these circumstances? Thank youIs one of you a moroccan bi national ? What your name ? It s a big problem hereAnswered on 8 August 2021
- Still looking?
Hosted by RIAD MOKHTAR
- Toilet paper
- Towels/Sheets (extra fee)
- Private Bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Extra long beds (> 6.5 ft)
- Outdoor furniture
- Sun deck
- Flat-screen TV
- Satellite channels
- Breakfast in the room
- Invoice provided
- Private check-in/out
- Baggage storage
- Currency exchange
- Express check-in/out
- Daily housekeeping
- Fire extinguishers
- CCTV outside property
- CCTV in common areas
- Smoke alarms
- Security alarm
- Shuttle serviceAdditional charge
- Shared lounge/TV area
- Air conditioning
- Smoke-free property
- Soundproof rooms
- Airport shuttleAdditional charge
- Non-smoking rooms
- Room service
- Upper floors accessible by elevator
1:30 PM - 2:00 PM
12:00 PM - 12:30 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
Children 18 and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
Prices for cribs and extra beds aren't included in the total price. They'll have to be paid for separately during your stay.
The number of extra beds and cribs allowed depends on the option you choose. Check your selected option for more info.
All cribs and extra beds are subject to availability.
No age restriction
There's no age requirement for check-in
Riad Mokhtar accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
Smoking is not allowed.
Pets are not allowed.
FAQs about Riad Mokhtar
The prices at Riad Mokhtar may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
Check-in at Riad Mokhtar is from 1:30 PM, and check-out is until 12:30 PM.
Riad Mokhtar offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
Riad Mokhtar is 1,650 feet from the center of Tangier.
Room options at Riad Mokhtar include:
Guests staying at Riad Mokhtar can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 9.0).
Breakfast option(s) include: