Prices you can't beat!
Booking is safe
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
13 Rue Salaj, Batha, Fes El Bali, 30000 Fez, Morocco – Excellent location – show map
Excellent location – rated 9.3/10! (score from 77 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
You're eligible for a Genius discount at Riad Myra! To save at this property, all you have to do is sign in.
Ideally located in Fez, in the heart of the Medina, close to the French Institute, the guest house welcomes you in a cozy atmosphere.
Built in the early 1900, the Riad Myra has been renovated and restored by the best craftsmen in the town. The splendor is evident in its elegant and beautifully decorated rooms and suites. The original Moorish architecture style, a touch of English antique furniture and modern amenities are perfectly matched. The Riad features a large traditional patio, a terrace, a hammam as well as a restaurant and a Moroccan lounge.
The attentive staff welcomes you in a refined décor mixed with Moorish architecture. All has been designed to offer comfort, well-being and relaxation.
This is our guests' favorite part of Fez, according to independent reviews.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 9.6 for a two-person trip.
Most popular amenities
4 reasons to choose Riad Myra
- I see check out is at noon. Our flight is in the evening. Can we leave our luggage at the riad and pick it up before we depart for the airport?Dear, Thank you for choosing our Riad Myra for your stay in Fez. Yes you will do that. Best regardsAnswered on September 23, 2022
- Hi, is the hamam free to use for hotel guests? And what are the opening times for men and women?Hi, Thank you for choosing our Riad Myra for your stay in Fez. The tradationel hammam is not free he cost 500dhs per personne. Best RegardsAnswered on September 23, 2022
- Hello, how much is laundry services? And how long does it usually take?Dear, Thank you for choosing our Riad Myra for your stay in Fez. Yes we have a laundry services . best regardsAnswered on September 23, 2022
- Hi. We arrive to the Riad in the evening from Merzouga. Will we have to walk to the riad, or can our ride drop us off in front of the riad?Dear, Thank you for choosing our Riad Myra for your stay in Fez. Best RegadsAnswered on September 23, 2022
- What does “bed sheets not available” mean?? No sheets in bed? I saw this on your bedroom description. Thank you!Good Morning, nn of course we have sheets in bed. Best RegardsAnswered on February 27, 2022
Most popular amenities
3:00 PM - 12:00 AM
10:30 AM - 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
Children 11 and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
There's no capacity for cribs at this property.
This property doesn't offer extra beds.
The minimum age for check-in is 18
Riad Myra accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
Smoking is not allowed.
Pets are allowed on request. Charges may apply.
FAQs about Riad Myra
From the nearest airport, you can get to Riad Myra by:
- Airport shuttle (arranged by property) 30min
Riad Myra is 2.2 miles from the center of Fez.
The prices at Riad Myra may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
Guests staying at Riad Myra can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 8.9).
Breakfast option(s) include:
- Breakfast to go
Riad Myra has 1 restaurant:
Check-in at Riad Myra is from 3:00 PM, and check-out is until 12:00 PM.
Room options at Riad Myra include:
Riad Myra offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Turkish/Steam Bath
- Steam room
- Foot bath
- Foot massage
- Spa/Wellness packages