City Park Hotel
8a Mihail Cokov Str. , 1000 Skopje, North Macedonia – Excellent location – show map
Excellent location – rated 9.5/10! (score from 387 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
How guest reviews work
Each review score is between 1 and 10. To get the overall score, we add up all the review scores and divide that total by the number of review scores we received. Guests can also give separate subscores in crucial areas, such as location, cleanliness, staff, comfort, facilities, value, and free WiFi. Guests submit their subscores and their overall scores independently – there’s no direct link between them.
You can review an accommodation that you booked through our platform if you stayed there, or if you got to the property but didn’t actually stay there. To edit a review you’ve already submitted, contact our Customer Service team.
We have people and automated systems that specialize in detecting fake reviews submitted to our platform. If we find any, we delete them and, if necessary, take action against whoever is responsible.
Anyone who spots something suspicious can always report it to our Customer Service team so that our fraud team can investigate.
Ideally, we'd publish every review we get, positive and negative. However, we won’t display any reviews that include or refer to (among other things):
- Politically sensitive comments
- Promotional content
- Illegal activities
- Personal or sensitive info (e.g. emails, phone numbers, credit card info)
- Swear words, sexual references, hate speech, discriminatory remarks, threats, or references to violence
- Spam and fake content
- Animal cruelty
- Impersonation (i.e. if the writer is claiming to be someone else)
- Any violation of our review guidelines.
To make sure reviews are relevant, we may only accept reviews that are submitted within 3 months of checking out. We may stop showing reviews once they’re 36 months old, or if the accommodation has a change of ownership.
An accommodation can reply to a review.
When you see multiple reviews, the most recent ones will be at the top, subject to a few other factors (e.g. language, whether it’s just a rating or contains comments as well, etc.). You can sort and/or filter them by time of year, review score, and more.
Sometimes we show external review scores from other well-known travel websites, but make it clear when we do this.
Guidelines and Standards for Reviews
These guidelines and standards aim to keep the content on Booking.com relevant and family-friendly, without limiting expression or strong opinions. They're also applicable regardless of the comment's tone.
Contributions should be travel related. The most helpful contributions are detailed and help others make better decisions. Please don’t include personal, political, ethical, or religious commentary. Promotional content will be removed and issues concerning Booking.com’s services should be routed to our Customer Service or Accommodation Service teams.
Contributions should be appropriate for a global audience. Please avoid using profanity or attempts to approximate profanity with creative spelling, in any language. Comments and media that include hate speech, discriminatory remarks, threats, sexually explicit remarks, violence, or the promotion of illegal activity are not permitted.
All content should be genuine and unique to the guest. Reviews are most valuable when they are original and unbiased. Your contribution should be yours. Booking.com property partners should not post on behalf of guests or offer incentives in exchange for reviews. Attempts to bring down the rating of a competitor by submitting a negative review will not be tolerated.
Respect the privacy of others. Booking.com will make an effort to obscure email addresses, telephone numbers, website addresses, social media accounts, and other similar details.
The opinions expressed in contributions are those of Booking.com customers and properties, and not of Booking.com. Booking.com does not accept responsibility or liability for any reviews or responses. Booking.com is a distributor (without any obligation to verify) and not a publisher of these comments and responses.
By default, reviews are sorted based on the date of the review and on additional criteria to display the most relevant reviews, including but not limited to: your language, reviews with text, and non-anonymous reviews. Additional sorting options might be available (by type of traveler, by score, etc...).
This service may contain translations powered by Google. Google disclaims all warranties related to the translations, express or implied, including any warranties of accuracy, reliability, and any implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement.
There was a problem loading the reviews.
You're eligible for a Genius discount at City Park Hotel! To save at this property, all you have to do is sign in.Located next to the famous "Debar Maalo" area full of life and traditional restaurants, 500 feet for the National Football Arena and next to the Governor of Skopje offices, the stylish City Park Hotel offers you elegant rooms with park views.
Every room is equipped with coffee machine, safe box, kettle, individually controlled heating and cooling system, LCD TV and also free Wi-Fi is available throughout the hotel.
Free private parking is possible on site and needs to be reserved. An airport shuttle is available at a surcharge.
City Park is the first hotel in Macedonia completely clean from Particle pollution (PM particles).
This is our guests' favorite part of Skopje, according to independent reviews.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 9.6 for a two-person trip.City Park Hotel has been welcoming Booking.com guests since Jan 27, 2011
Select dates to see this property's availability and prices
- Hi,does the Standard Double Room TV has Youtube app ? And Netflix?Dear Sir/Madam, At the moment only the Junior Suite rooms have the latest app TV`s. However in 2023 we will renovate the hotel and add new TV with co..Answered on 24 December 2022
- Hello, What’s the situation with the parking? Is there a place where to park our car?We can arrange parking for your vehicle. We’ll guide you to the parking space when you arrive, free of charge. Best RegardsAnswered on 30 August 2022
- Hello, we are interested to know if your hotel have SPA? Thank youDear Sirs, Unfortunately our hotel doesn't have spa center. Best regards, Dragan GeorgievskiAnswered on 14 December 2020
- My flight arrived very late. I will only arrive after midnight. Is check-in still available that late?Dear, The reception is open 24/7. You can make the check in whenever You want. Kind RegardsAnswered on 30 September 2021
- Hello, Is late check in possible (I am landing at 2am)? How much is the airport shuttle? ThanksDear, The reception is open 24/7. You can make the check in whenever You want. The transfer from the airport costs 30 euro. Kind RegardsAnswered on 21 September 2022
- Still looking?
- Madzo 2.0
- CuisineAmerican • Italian • Mediterranean • Pizza • Seafood • Steakhouse • Local • International • European • Grill/BBQ
- Open forBreakfast • Brunch • Lunch • Dinner
- AmbienceFamily-friendly • Modern • Romantic
- Dietary optionsVegetarian • Vegan • Gluten-free • Dairy-free
- Toilet paper
- Towels/Sheets (extra fee)
- Bathtub or shower
- Private Bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Wardrobe or closet
- Walk-in closet
- Extra long beds (> 6.5 ft)
- City view
- Landmark view
- Outdoor furniture
- Sun deck
- Coffee machine
- Cleaning products
- Electric kettle
- Socket near the bed
- Drying rack for clothing
- Clothes rack
- Bicycle rental
- Walking tours
- Flat-screen TV
- Cable channels
- Satellite channels
- Coffee house on site
- Wine/ChampagneAdditional charge
- Kid-friendly buffet
- Special diet meals (on request)
- Breakfast in the room
- Tea/Coffee maker
- Accessible parking
- Public transit ticketsAdditional charge
- Invoice provided
- Private check-in/out
- Baggage storage
- Tour desk
- Currency exchange
- Express check-in/out
- 24-hour front desk
- Daily housekeeping
- Ironing serviceAdditional charge
- Dry cleaningAdditional charge
- LaundryAdditional charge
- Fax/PhotocopyingAdditional charge
- Business centerAdditional charge
- Meeting/Banquet facilitiesAdditional charge
- Fire extinguishers
- CCTV outside property
- CCTV in common areas
- Smoke alarms
- Security alarm
- Key card access
- Key access
- 24-hour security
- Shuttle serviceAdditional charge
- Shared lounge/TV area
- Designated smoking area
- Air conditioning
- Smoke-free property
- Wake-up service
- Hardwood or parquet floors
- Private entrance
- Car rental
- Packed lunches
- Soundproof rooms
- Ironing facilities
- Airport shuttleAdditional charge
- Non-smoking rooms
- Room service
- Upper floors accessible by elevator
- Full-body massage
- MassageAdditional charge
From 2:00 PM
Until 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
The number of cribs allowed depends on the option you choose. Check your selected option for more info.
There are no extra beds available at this property.
All cribs are subject to availability.
No age restriction
There's no age requirement for check-in
Pets are not allowed.
Cash City Park Hotel accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
FAQs about City Park Hotel
Check-in at City Park Hotel is from 2:00 PM, and check-out is until 11:00 AM.
The prices at City Park Hotel may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
Guests staying at City Park Hotel can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 8.7).
Breakfast option(s) include:
City Park Hotel is 2,600 feet from the center of Skopje.
City Park Hotel offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Bicycle rental
- Walking tours
- Full-body massage
Room options at City Park Hotel include:
City Park Hotel has 1 restaurant:
- Madzo 2.0