Mandarin Oriental Macau
Avenida Dr Sun Yat Sen, NAPE, Macau, Macau –
Premier View Room
Deluxe Twin Room with Lake View
Deluxe Twin Room with Bay View
Bundle of Delights - Deluxe City View Room
Deluxe King Room with Bay View
Deluxe City View Room
Deluxe King Room with Lake View
5 Reasons to Choose Mandarin Oriental Macau
Why book with us?
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
One of the most exclusive hotels in Macau, Mandarin Oriental, Macau is a decidedly elegant five-star retreat. With a chic, contemporary design, fabulous restaurants and legendary service, we offer a sophisticated atmosphere and unbeatable luxury.
Area Info – Guests loved walking around the neighborhood!
- Nam Van Lake Cybernetic Fountain 0.6 miles
- Macao Cultural Center 0.6 miles
- Macau Museum of Art 0.6 miles
- New Yaohan 0.6 miles
- Handover Gifts Museum of Macao 0.6 miles
- Cineteatro Macau 0.7 miles
- Lotus Statue 0.7 miles
- Macau Government House 0.7 miles
- Macau Sky Tower 0.7 miles
- Cathedral of Macau 0.7 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- Dom Pedro V Theater 0.8 miles
- Senado Square 0.8 miles
- Lilau Square 0.8 miles
- Mandarin's House 0.9 miles
- Mount Fortress 0.9 miles
- Moorish Barracks 1 miles
- Ruins of St. Paul's 1 miles
- Hong Kong Macau Ferry Terminal 1.2 miles
- Museum of Taipa and Coloane History 2.2 miles
- The House of Dancing Water 2.7 miles
Restaurants & Markets
- One Central Macau Supermarket 0 miles
- Nam Van Lake Lake 0.1 miles
- South China Costline Ocean/Sea 0.1 miles
- Macau Airport 2.5 miles
- Zhuhai Jinwan Airport 16.3 miles
- Chek Lap Kok Airport 26.5 miles
Shopping Nearby – All Within 500 Yards!
Popular brands like: Cartier, Gucci, Hermès, Ralph Lauren, Burberry, Louis Vuitton
The Wynn Esplanade
Popular brands like: Rolex, Cartier, Gucci, Tiffany & Co, Hermès, Prada, Chanel, Louis Vuitton
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
Vida Rica Restaurant
Food: Cantonese, French, Portuguese, Seafood, Asian
Open for: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
Vida Rica Bar
Food: American, French, Pizza, Portuguese, Seafood, Sushi, Asian, European
Open for: Dinner, High tea, Cocktail hour
Food: American, Cantonese, Chinese, French, Malaysian, Portuguese, Local, Asian, European
Open for: Lunch, Dinner, High tea
Mandarin Oriental Cake Shop
Most Popular Facilities
Mandarin Oriental Macau features these highly-rated facilities:
- Restaurant 8.9
- Room view 8.8
- Fitness Center 8.6
Pool and Spa
- Swimming Pool
- Spa/Wellness Packages
- Spa Facilities
- Outdoor Pool
- Hot Tub/Jacuzzi
- Massage (additional charge)
- Spa (additional charge)
- Fitness Center
Pets are not allowed.
Food & Drink
- Bottle of Water
- Wine/Champagne (additional charge)
- Restaurant With Dining Menu
- Breakfast in the Room
WiFi is available in the hotel rooms and costs HKD 204 per 24 hours.
Public parking is available on site (reservation is not needed) and charges may apply.
- Secured Parking
Front Desk Services
- Baggage Storage
- Ticket Service
- Tour Desk
- Currency Exchange
- Express Check-in/Check-out
- 24-Hour Front Desk
Entertainment & Family Services
- Babysitting/Child Services (additional charge)
- Ironing Service (additional charge)
- Dry Cleaning (additional charge)
- Laundry (additional charge)
- Fax/Photocopying (additional charge)
- Business Center (additional charge)
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities (additional charge)
- Paid WiFi
- Air Conditioning
- Car Rental
- Safe (additional charge)
- Facilities for Disabled Guests
- Non-smoking Rooms
- Room Service
What topic(s) do you want to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your opinion helps us figure out what kinds of info we should ask properties for.Back to property
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
From 3:00 PM
Until 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
One child under 6 years stays free of charge when using existing beds.
There is no capacity for extra beds in the room.
Pets are not allowed.
Mandarin Oriental Macau accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.