115 The Strand Hotel by NEU Collective
115 The Strand, GZR1027 Il-Gżira, Malta – Excellent location – show map
Excellent location – rated 9.2/10! (score from 4239 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
115 The Strand Hotel and Suites offers self-catering apartments and hotel rooms on the Sliema waterfront at Marsamxett harbor, with spectacular views of Valletta. WiFi is free throughout.
A regular bus service to Valletta and other landmarks stops just outside the 115 The Strand Hotel and Suites. The ferry stop is also nearby.
The hotel has an Executive Lounge on the 9th Floor with a restaurant and bar which has a panoramic view. On the roof terrace you will also find a tanning area and whirlpool.
The property has a café and souvenir shop on site.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 9.2 for a two-person trip.
Select dates to see this property's availability and prices
Balluta Bay Beach7.5 Good beach2,900 feet from property
Rock Beach7.6 Good beach2,950 feet from property
Qui-Si-Sana Beach7.6 Good beach3,200 feet from property
Fond Ghadir Beach7.7 Good beach3,550 feet from property
Exiles Beach7.7 Good beach3,700 feet from property
MedAsia Beach7.9 Good beach3,800 feet from property
Tigné Point Beach7.5 Good beach4,500 feet from property
St George's Bay Beach7.1 Good beach1.4 miles from property
- Have you taken any precautions for check-in because of the coronavirus?Yes all necessary pre-cautions are being taken at this time - hand sanitizer provided - temperature checks - perspex installed -thorough disinfectionAnswered on 15 June 2020
- Is there a balconyNot all rooms come with a balcony but all rooms have a windowAnswered on 9 September 2019
- Does this room have a balcony?Good morning, Kindly note that a Family Room does not have a balcony as it is an internal room. To have a Balcony you need to book the Executive roo..Answered on 24 December 2019
- How far from the cruise terminal?Dear Customer, Kindly note that the cruise terminal in Sliema is very close around 5/10 minutes by walk. Kind Regards 115 The Strand Hotel & SuitesAnswered on 17 February 2020
- How much would a shuttle from the airport for 2 people cost?Please note that a one way transfer from the airport to the hotel for a maximum of 3 persons is €20.00. Should you wish to book a two way transfer fro..Answered on 25 November 2019
- Still looking?
Open for: Dinner
Open for: Cocktail hour
- Toilet paper
- Private Bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Wardrobe or closet
- Outdoor furniture
- Sun deck
- Electric kettle
- Streaming service (like Netflix)
- Flat-screen TV
- Satellite channels
- Coffee house on site
- Special diet meals (on request)
- Snack bar
- Tea/Coffee maker
- Public transit ticketsAdditional charge
- Invoice provided
- ATM on site
- Baggage storage
- Tour desk
- 24-hour front desk
- Daily housekeeping
- Fax/PhotocopyingAdditional charge
- Business center
- Fire extinguishers
- CCTV outside property
- CCTV in common areas
- Smoke alarms
- Key card access
- 24-hour security
- Shuttle serviceAdditional charge
- Convenience store on site
- Air conditioning
- Smoke-free property
- Wake-up service
- Tile/Marble floor
- Car rental
- Family rooms
- Ironing facilities
- Airport shuttleAdditional charge
- Non-smoking rooms
- Upper floors accessible by elevator
- Opening times
- Open all year
- All ages welcome
- Pool with view
- Pool/Beach towels
- Beach umbrellas
- Steam room
- Beach umbrellas
- Beach chairs/Loungers
- Hot tub/Jacuzzi
2:00 PM - 12:00 AM
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card at check-in
12:00 AM - 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
The number of cribs allowed depends on the option you choose. Check your selected option for more info.
There are no extra beds available at this property.
All cribs are subject to availability.
No age restriction
There's no age requirement for check-in
Pets are not allowed.
115 The Strand Hotel by NEU Collective accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
In response to the coronavirus (COVID-19), additional safety and sanitation measures are in effect at this property.
Please inform 115 The Strand Hotel by NEU Collective of your expected arrival time in advance. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly using the contact details in your confirmation.
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.
Sauna is closed from Wed, Mar 09, 2022 until Sat, Apr 30, 2022
Spa/wellness center is closed from Wed, Mar 09, 2022 until Sat, Apr 30, 2022
License number: H/0201
FAQs about 115 The Strand Hotel by NEU Collective
Check-in at 115 The Strand Hotel by NEU Collective is from 2:00 PM, and check-out is until 11:00 AM.
115 The Strand Hotel by NEU Collective is 3,100 feet from the center of Il-Gżira.
Yes, there's a hot tub. You can find out more about this and the other facilities at 115 The Strand Hotel by NEU Collective on this page.
115 The Strand Hotel by NEU Collective offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Hot tub/Jacuzzi
- Steam room
- Swimming pool
115 The Strand Hotel by NEU Collective has 2 restaurants:
- Grana Restaurant
Yes, this hotel has a pool. See details about the pool and other facilities on this page.
Room options at 115 The Strand Hotel by NEU Collective include:
The prices at 115 The Strand Hotel by NEU Collective may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
Guests staying at 115 The Strand Hotel by NEU Collective can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 7.6).
Breakfast option(s) include:
- Full English/Irish
- À la carte