Four Seasons Resort Mauritius at Anahita
Beau Champ, Coastal Road, 0000 Trou dʼ Eau Douce, Mauritius –
Excellent location – rated 9/10! (score from 188 reviews)
Rated by guests after their stay at Four Seasons Resort Mauritius at Anahita.
Mangrove Pool Villa
Sanctuary Beach Pool Villa
Villa with Beach View
One-Bedroom Garden Residence Villa
Garden Pool Villa
Two Bedroom Villa
Sanctuary Ocean Pool Villa
Villa with Ocean View
6 Reasons to Choose Four Seasons Resort Mauritius at Anahita
Why book with us?
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
One of our top picks in Trou dʼ Eau Douce
Area Info –
- Le Touessrok Golf Course 1.1 miles
- Four Seasons Golf Course 2.6 miles
- One and Only Le Saint Geran 7 miles
- Bus Station Mahebourg 11.5 miles
- City Centre Mahebourg Market Place 11.6 miles
- Ile Aux Aigrettes Nature Reserve 11.8 miles
- Sir Seewoosagur Ramgoolam Botanical Garden 17.4 miles
- Pamplemousses Garden 17.5 miles
- Sugar Museum 18 miles
- Trou aux Cerfs Volcano 18.5 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- Champ de Mars 19.7 miles
- Theatre of Port Louis 19.8 miles
- Jummah Mosque 19.9 miles
Restaurants & Markets
- Winners, Bel Air Supermarket 4 miles
- Centre de Flacq Market 9 miles
- Grand River River 1 miles
- Bambou Mountain Mountain 7 miles
- Sir Seewoosagur Ramgoolam Airport 13.8 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
Open for: Dinner
Open for: Breakfast, Dinner
Food: Chinese, Indian, Local, Asian
Most Popular Facilities
Health & Wellness Facilities
- Outdoor Pool (all year)
- Massage (additional charge)
- Spa (additional charge)
- Fitness Center
Pets are not allowed.
- Water Sports Facilities (on site) (additional charge)
- Snorkeling (additional charge)
- Golf Course (within 2 miles) (additional charge)
- Tennis Court
Food & Drink
- Special Diet Meals (upon request)
- Breakfast in the Room
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Free! Free private parking is available on site (reservation is not needed).
Front Desk Services
- Baggage Storage
- Tour Desk
- 24-Hour Front Desk
Entertainment and Family Services
- Babysitting/Child Services (additional charge)
- Suit Press (additional charge)
- Ironing Service (additional charge)
- Dry Cleaning (additional charge)
- Laundry (additional charge)
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities
- Airport Shuttle (additional charge)
- Car Rental
- Souvenir/Gift Shop
- Facilities for Disabled Guests
- Newspapers (additional charge)
- Room Service
What topic(s) do you want to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your opinion helps us figure out what kinds of info we should ask properties for.Back to property
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
Good to Know Four Seasons Resort Mauritius at Anahita takes special requests – add in the next step!
From 3:00 PM
Until 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
One child under 5 years stays free of charge when using existing beds.
One child from 5 to 12 years is charged EUR 50 per person per night when using existing beds.
One older child or adult is charged EUR 100 per person per night when using existing beds.
There is no capacity for extra beds in the room.
Additional fees are not calculated automatically in the total cost and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are not allowed.
When booking more than 8 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
Four Seasons Resort Mauritius at Anahita accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The mandatory Christmas Eve gala dinner on 24 December 2017 costs EUR 263 per adult and EUR 132 per child (5 to 12 years).
The mandatory New Year's Eve gala dinner on 31 December 2017 costs EUR 468 per adult and EUR 234 per child (5 to 12 years).