Situated along the white sand Flic en Flac Beach, La Pirogue features a fitness centre and large outdoor swimming pool. The resort is nestled in expansive tropical gardens.
The spacious, air-conditioned rooms come an LCD flat-screen TV and tea-and-coffee making facilities. A separate bath and shower can be found in the en suite bathrooms.
The two restaurants at this resort serve a variety of international cuisine. Guests can relax by the beach and pool, or visit the spa at the neighboring sister resort. Also offered are tennis courts and facilities for kayaking, sailing and windsurfing.
For golfers, the 18-hole Ile Aux Cerfs Golf Club can be reached via boat transfer from Pointe Maurice.
La Pirogue is located just 2.5 miles from Casela Bird Park and from Tamarina Golf Club. Cascavelle Shopping Mall is 3.1 miles away and SSR International Airport is 31.1 miles away.
This is our guests' favourite part of Flic-en-Flac, according to independent reviews.
Couples particularly like the location — they rated it 9.4 for a two-person trip.
Most popular facilities
Currency exchange: Need local currency? This property offers currency exchange on site.
Flic en Flac Beach8.6 Fabulous beach150 yards from property
- Hi! What is the difference between Garden Bungalow and Premium Garden Bungalow?Garden Bungalow are rooms in the gardens near all axctivities, whereas the Premium Garden Bungalows are in a quieter spaceAnswered on 29 June 2022
- Hi, can you go to the restaurants or nightclub at the sister hotel next door? Also can you sunbathe around your pool? Many thanksHello, La Pirogue and Sugar Beach are sister hotels, and we have shared facilities. Please note pre booking is required for the restaurantsAnswered on 29 June 2022
- Hi, do u have rooms with 2 beds inside we are 2 adults and a 2 yr old and a 5 year old.Hello, you will need to book a Beach Pavillion which can accommodate 2 + 2 people.Answered on 19 September 2022
- hello Would like to book the garden bungalow 25mq We are three adults and it is not clear to us exactly how many beds there are as the description of ..Hello Lucia, You can have Garden Bungalows with either twin beds or King size bedAnswered on 4 November 2022
- Looking for a room for two adults who are friends so don’t want to share a bed. It looks as if all your rooms have a double/king size bed only?We do provide twin beds upon requestAnswered on 6 September 2022
- Still looking?
Cuisine: Local, International
Magenta Seafood Restaurant
Cuisine: Seafood, Local
Most popular facilities
From 14:00 hours
Until 12:00 hours
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodation type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check the conditions of your required room.
Children and beds
Children older than 1 year are welcome.
Children aged 12 years and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy information, please add the number of children in your group and their ages to your search.
Cot and extra bed policies
Prices for extra beds are not included in the total price, and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
The number of extra beds allowed is dependent on the option you choose. Please check your selected option for more information.
There are no cots available at this property.
All extra beds are subject to availability.
The minimum age for check-in is 18
Pets are not allowed.
La Pirogue Mauritius accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
Please note guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card upon check-in. The credit card holder needs to be present and the credit card needs to match the one used to guarantee the booking. In case the booking is done by another cardholder, other than the guest, we will need proof such as: a credit card copy (recto/verso) of the cardholder, a correspondence of the cardholder allowing us to use their credit card and ID card/passport of the cardholder
Room rates on 24 December include a Christmas gala dinner and the rates on 31 December include a New Years gala dinner. Any guests in excess of the maximum occupancy of the room, including children, will be charged separately.
FAQs about La Pirogue Mauritius
La Pirogue Mauritius has 2 restaurants:
- Wolmar Restaurant
- Magenta Seafood Restaurant
Check-in at La Pirogue Mauritius is from 14:00, and check-out is until 12:00.
The prices at La Pirogue Mauritius may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates you select, hotel's policy etc.). See the prices by entering your dates.
Guests staying at La Pirogue Mauritius can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 8.7).
Breakfast option(s) include:
- Full English/Irish
La Pirogue Mauritius is 1.1 miles from the centre of Flic-en-Flac.
The nearest beach is just 100 yards from La Pirogue Mauritius.
From the nearest airport, you can get to La Pirogue Mauritius by:
- Car 55min
- Airport shuttle (arranged by property) 1h
La Pirogue Mauritius offers the following activities / services (charges may apply):
- Fitness centre
- Games room
- Table tennis
- Tennis court
- Mini golf
- Golf course (within 3 km)
- Evening entertainment
- Kids' club
- Personal trainer
- Bicycle rental
- Beauty Services
- Fitness/spa locker rooms
- Tennis equipment
- Themed dinner nights
- Yoga classes
- Water sport facilities on site
- Entertainment staff
- Live music/performance
- Swimming Pool
Room options at La Pirogue Mauritius include:
Yes, this hotel has a pool. Find out the details about the pool and other facilities on this page.